Take your pic

i choose the tub
and you deathproof?
 
Hey, I want to be burnt alive, so I would go for the Brazen Bull! Of course if I were given the option of any of the above or confessing to whatever and going to the stake naked to be burnt alive I'd confess right away!
Fireboots
 
Awww dude that b terrible way 2 go
Pick something else u can't b serious.
:skull:
 
Now Deathproof, you have it wrong. To me fire and burning is incredibly stimulating. I've been tied naked to a stake and had a fire lit under my butt which drove me to the most powerful orgasm of my life! :load: :load: Despite getting second degree burns on my butt! I just wanted more! I regularly roast my butt and cock over open flames, and run scalding hot showers on my butt, always with powerful stimulation! given a choice I would willingly walk naked to the stake to be burnt alive.
Fireboots
 
I'm guessing u like your steak welldone
Extra Crispy for me! Actually, ashes and dust so there is nothing left for the necros to play with after I'm done!
Fireboots
 
Dude I don't like rate steak but that's not really good 4 u
I bet u don't use much suntan lotion.
 
Well Deathproof, I do cum by my BATS fantasies honestly. You should check out my stories in the literature section, particularly this one:
http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/14740-Fireboot-s-Burning-Stories?p=212236&viewfull=1#post212236

The thing is when this happened, I was hoping that they would finish the job, I was so ready to be burnt to death and reduced to ashes and dust! There have been a few other times when I have been fire-playing, :fast jerk::stroke::load: particularly when I've done full on outdoor Mock BATS scenes, that I was wishing that someone would walk into the event and finish the job! :load:

Fireboots
 
Back
Top