[Story] My Autopsy

TKO

Forum Regular
He trough my body on the autopsy table. It was a hard, cold and wet landing. The table was often used, it was full of small scratches and dents. At the end of my feed was a shrink and my body lay on removable stainless steel plates with many holes. Through my slightly opened eyes I look into a bright light over me. Over my feet he placed a small working table with many sharp instruments on it like scalpels, rubber head block, scissors and an electric saw.
The assistant prepared the paperwork for the doctor and looked over my nude cold body on the table, while he made some notes. He grabbed with his latex hands the toe tag on my right big toe and wrote the date of autopsy on it with a black permanent marker. “Wuh, I nearly forgot it.”, he whispered quietly. He said: “Now we have to wait for the doctor.”, while he touched my chest and draw a y on my chest with his hand.
Someone arrived at my table, this must have been the doc. They had a quick talk about my case and the doc turned on his microphone and started to read out loud my name and case number. He was interrupted by the sound of an electric saw, while J Mark’s skull was opened in this moment on the table next to mine. He started with a detailed external description: “Male, Caucasian, 23 years old, short blond hair, blue eyes”. The doc started at my head and look into my ears, eyes and opened my mouth to inspect the inside. Then he continued with my neck, put some pressure on chest and abdomen. He reached my genital area with my cock resting limp on my left thigh, he grabbed it with his gloved hands and peeled back my foreskin. “Some dried sperm under the foreskin.” he spoke into his microphone. My balls were inspected by his latex hands and with a sharp scalpel he made a cut under them to open my scrotum and removed my balls one after the other for further inspection and put them on the table next to my feet. In the next steps he checked my arms and legs but couldn’t find anything special. So with the help of his assistant they turned me around to check my backside. My chin rested now on the cold surface of the table and my cock was pressed against it. With his finger he drove into my anus to check the prostate, after he pulled his finger out of my ass, my anus didn’t closed completely, it lost elasticity after death. To start the internal examination they turned me around again and placed a black rubber body block under my shoulder to lift my shoulders. My arms and my head felt back and the assistant gave the doc the scalpel. He started with a cut from my left shoulder to my middle of breast, another cut from my right shoulder and then straight down to my public bone. A classical Y-shaped incision was now visible and he started to peel my skin and fat layers away. The ribcage and my intestines were now clearly visible to everyone in this room. With a bolt cutter the doc started to remove my breast bone and with every cut my body slightly moved. The breast bone was placed on my ankles and with the help of the assistant they removed my heart and lungs. Both were weight in a spring scaled libra over the shrink and dissected on the table next to my feet. “There we have cause of death,” said the doctor “it was a myocarditis!”.
But to get sure what killed me, they continued with the autopsy. They took every organ out of my body, all were weight in a spring loaded scale next to my feet. Then they were cut in little peaces with a 30cm long knife and after a detailed inspection they throw them in a red plastic bag stored in a rubber bucket. My testicles were removed from the inside, he pushed my balls from the scrotum inside my body. Even my tongue was removed, so the skin of my neck was pulled up over my face and a few cuts later, the assistant held my tongue in his hands. “Nothing special!”, the doc said and trow it in this red bag to the other organ rests. My body looked like an empty ship now, all organs are missing and two huge flaps on both sides are folded back to each side.
“We will continue with his head and take out his brain.”, the doc said. A black head rest was placed under my neck to lift my head. The scalpel was pushed in the flesh behind my right ear and with some pressure the assistant made a cut behind the left ear. The front flap was pulled with some strength over my face and the back flap was folded under my head – The skull was now visible. With an electric saw the assistant made a cut around my head, it was a unforgettable sound. My complete head was vibrating while the assistant pushed my head down with his right hand and opened the skull with his left. In the next step he used a skull key to lift the top of my skull – My brain was now visible and with a scissor he removed the dura from the brain. To remove the brain, he cut the optic nerves and the brain steam. Before the doc could start to slice it in little peaces, he trough it into the weight. After further examinations from my empty skull and my brain, the doc put the rest of the brain to the rest in the red bag and summed up my autopsy in his microphone. The doc left the table “We are ready, please close him and wash him.”. So his assistant started: First he placed the organ bag in my body and put the ribs back in place. With a thick black rope he closed the y shaped incision on my body. The he but back the skull cap and left my head empty, the flaps were folded back and sewn with the same rope. I looked like before the autopsy, only the incision on my front was now visible. With a hose, he washed my body from the top to the bottom.

Back