Mate.
This site is primarily designed for gay men although some women have also joined. If you find gay postings offensive then perhaps this is the wrong site for you and perhaps you should desist from visiting. And that would in some ways be a pity as some of your postings are amusing and occasionally thought provoking.
There is an old axion, " when in Rome do as the Romans do ". I'm not suggesting you become gay but I am suggesting that as a staight visitor you accept the position of the majority and do not seek to change it.
And if, as I believe, sexuality is not a matter of choice, to suggest that we have a section devoted to straight men and women is not really acceptable. And you often suggest we should have sex with what tend to be particularly unattractive women. Why don't you try and find a kind and considerate man to relate to, possibly to cuddle up to, and see if it is as offensive as you suggest. And no I'm not suggesting you fuck or are fucked by him, a loving relationship is so much more than that