First I have every sympathy for what Jbarn is suggesting. Hakas is an unpleasant individual whose posts may well be upsetting many people. If he were writing or attempting to write to the free Press or speaking on the radio expressing such comments then I accept the banning might be appropriate.
But guys, this is Cdg. We are a fetish site and I'm not sure that censorship is really appropriate. For one reason if he is posting here he is not posting elsewhere where he might upset even more vulnerable people. For another I have a total,reluctance to encourage any form of censorship.
So with much reluctance I have to oppose what is being proposed.
There are however two alternatives. One is to ignore him. Guys like him thrive on attention and if he is ignored he may well go away. The second is to ridicule him. Somehow I doubt that he will enjoy being on the receiving end of comments such as he has been making.
Of course the ideal,would be for him to practice self censorship but somehow I doubt that that is going to happen
Should be block jbarn25 moms pussy with Tar Coal shez been luring people to to have sex with her without condoms and passing AIDS deliberately. It is believed that she got it from a ghetto she used to go every weak end.
No, I'm starting to like his obviously intentionally provocative insults, and laugh at the dust they raise.
I think the best way to handle it is to give him enough rope to hang himself.
This is not American Idol, where members can vote someone off. If Hakas really bothers you then just ignore him. Welcome to the internet! Some people are assholes - deal with it.
Nope. I don't agree with him but I don't like censorship. Besides, I don't know what he looks like. Who knows, he might be hot. In which case I would eat him, starting with his tongue. Then, no more rants to rile you up.
agree with Caleb completely.. If you can't take his rants ignore it and stop looking at his topics.. It is clearly shown he has made it!! You are viewing it and then moaning about it?!? Why are people still giving this guy the attention he so desperately craves
I'd Just go for the heart if he is as hot an Arab as I can imagine. Rip his heart out of his savage chest and eat it
Barbecued Hakas? Sounds interesting. He could help the food shortages and it would put an end to his postings. A win win situation?
To be fair the guy is fast becoming a source of innocent merriment. So maybe I should join those guys bombarding him with love. Come in Hakas, we want you.
Snag is the euphoria of return after a seven days absence will soon wear off. And normal service will be resumed