Seymour (Adaptation of a Little Shop of Horrors)

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
This story is a adaptation of the film Little Shop of Horrors.
Chapters will be added

Chapter 1. The Beginning

The man in the shop had sold Bobby the young sapling.

"It is lovely plant, one of the Venus Fly Trap family. Exotic and different than your usual ones. They live for long time. Yours for only $5." The oriental shopkeeper had said.

Six months had passed, and Bobby hadn’t expected the plant he’d purchased to have grown to the size it had. Standing over 6'00'' the creature also had the ability to talk, and this was one area that Bobby didn’t mind as he could laugh and joke with the plant he had named 'Seymour'.

Seymour would only speak and act human when it was only Bobby around, when Bobby had friends’ round or his mum visited it would just acted like a dumb plant.

However, things were soon about to change for Bobby.

Standing around 6'00’’ Jordan was a dark-haired hunk with an attractive athletic body covered with some tattoos and dotted with some fine dark fuzz in places. He was also Bobby’s cousin; well Bobby’s mum and Jordan’s mum were cousins but the two had grown up together and always known of each other as cousins.

However, Jordan was a user and Bobby only really saw him when he needed something, the young hunk didn’t really have a 9-5 job instead he pimped himself out to his gay following on social media and had ‘sugar daddies’ flying him all over the place for his company. The family didn’t approve and most including his parents and siblings had cut him off.

In fact it was one of these little trips that Jordan had just come back from and with no where to stay he did as he always did and stayed with Bobby. Bobby didn’t have the heart to say no, he himself was bisexual and if the family were to ever find out he could very easily be in the same position that Jordan was in.

Jordan enjoyed when he said at his cousins, he could create explicit content undisturbed, and this time told Bobby that he would only be staying a couple of days as he was waiting for one of his ‘contacts’ to give him the details of his next trip. The young man had also lined up a Photoshoot whilst he was back and promised to throw some money from the shoot Bobby’s way.

Later that day Jordan moved his stuff in, fresh from a session at the gym the hunk wearing a dark vest and track bottoms settled into his new surroundings.

Jordan immediately took an interest in the large plant that grew in Bobby's conservatory.

“Jesus that has got big.” Jordan exclaimed, remembering how small it had been the last time he had seen it.

“Yeah, he’s called Seymour.” Bobby joked, “hopefully he doesn’t get much bigger

Jordan chuckled at the name it had been given. "Seymour, Seymour nobody calls anything a name like Seymour." Jordan joked as told his cousin that he couldn’t wait to see the plant finally open up. Bobby however kept his secret and decided not to say anything about Seymour's ability to talk.

As the two friends left the room Seymour watched Jordan his eyes fixed on the dark-haired hunk.

Jordan headed off to do his planned Photoshoot the next day and returned later that evening eager to show Bobby some of the content he had created.

He flicked through his phone and showed a couple of the pictures he had been given as a sample. The first showed Jordan standing on a balconey shirtless wearing nothing apart from a pair of jeans.

The second picture he showed Bobby was one of his now inside in a makeshift studio as he should shirtless once again but this time pulling down his jeans to reveal his pink underwear below.

“The shoot was amazing.” Jordan exclaimed “I can’t wait to show you what else we got when they come through. Oh, and as promised here you go.” Jordan added as he threw Bobby a hundred bucks for letting him stay there.

Bobby's mum was not happy that he had let Jordan stay there, she always got it in the neck from Jordan’s mum and told Bobby he had to stop doing it soon as the family were getting annoyed. Bobby told her to stop being dramatic and he was only helping his cousin in need and couldn’t see him out on the streets.

Jordan had settled into living at Bobby's and the two cousins enjoyed each other’s company. Jordan loved working out on his body and seeing the latest effects his physique would have on the content he created. Seymour in turn loved spying on Jordan and seeing him strut around a lot of the time in nothing more than a pair of underwear. Jordan had just stepped out of the shower and dried himself off before wrapping himself in a towel, unaware that Seymour's eyes were fixed solely on him and the plants tongue licked its lips.

Seymour hadn’t been completely honest with Bobby about where he'd come from. The plant had actually started as a spore that had been transported from another dimension where the cruel rulers of the planet fed the rebellious human male population to Seymour’s species. The taste of human flesh was inducted into Seymour and the sight of Jordan strolling around in little clothing saw Seymour's natural urges quickly come to the fore.

That evening whilst Jordan was preoccupied Seymour revealed his dastardly secret to Bobby who was astonished to hear such a thing.

What he heard next saw him freeze in fear as Seymour shouted "Feed me."

"Wh.Wh.What do you mean?" Bobby asked not really sure if he heard what he thought he heard.

"Feed me." Seymour repeated reiterating the fact he wanted food.

"Wait I’ll get you some plant food." Bobby said as he turned towards the shelf.

"Urghh. No more plant food." Seymour replied as he licked his lips. “That shit is disgusting and filled with chemicals.”

"I..I don’t have any other food!" Bobby replied worried about what Seymour was going to say next.

The carnivorous plant looked at Bobby "Yes you do." Seymour replied with an evil look in his eyes.

Bobby gulped "You don’t mean!"

"Yes Jordan." Seymour bellowed "My species only eat young men, physically fit, great aesthetics and bodies. Jordan is perfect, he looks tasty."

"No fucking way." Bobby replied "He's my cousin I’m not going to kill my cousin and friend.”

Seymour laughed "Yes you will. Because if you don’t maybe I’ll eat you or better still I’ll eat your mother or reveal myself to Jordan."

"Bbbbbbut you said you only eat young men, so why would you eat my mother. You're bluffing?"

"When hungry you eat anything." Seymour answered before adding "Do you want to take the risk? Now feed me Jordan!"

Bobby thought long and hard about it, he knew that Seymour was not going to back down and he couldn’t allow the creature to kill his mum who he loved so much. He only had one option left and knew what he had to do.

"Ok. Ok I’ll do what you want, just leave my family alone."

"Very good." Seymour replied "I look forward to it. You have 24 hours.”

Bobby watched as one of Seymour's tendrils disappeared upstairs to get another look at Jordan. Seymour could see that the sexy hunk sat in a chair in a white jockstrap as he took some content of himself to ensure he could get some more trips, completely unaware to the fate that now awaited him.

The next morning whilst in town Bobby headed to the shop that he had purchased Seymour from. However, on arrival he soon saw that the shop was derelict and looked like it had been for some time. He asked in the shop next door and was told that the place had shut around 5 or 6 months ago in quite a hurry. Bobby kicked the wall, he was hoping to get some answers about Seymour or even better how to kill it. However, feeling dejected and angry he knew he had no choice but to follow through with the plants request.

Back at the house Bobby sat and watched as Jordan walked around the house in very little clothing.

He wanted to tell his cousin to put more clothes on as Seymour was enjoying watching his upcoming meal the whole time.

Bobby tried to psch himself up, he was no killer, he even struggled to kill a spider or fly, but now he had to kill his cousin. Someone he had known his whole life and one of the few people he really liked. Bobby crept up the stairs with a hammer in one hand and prepared to do a deed he knew would haunt him for a while.

He stopped outside the bathroom and peering through the crack in the door he observed Jordan who was wrapped in nothing more than a towel.

Looking down he spotted Seymour's tendril that continued to observe its incoming meal.

Bobby gave the tendril a kick "Go away. If he spots you he'll know something is up." Seymour's tendril shot down the stairs as Bobby took in some deep breaths and said to himself "come on Bobby you can do this."

Bobby put the hammer in his back jean pocket and knocked on the bathroom door and was quickly invited in.

"Ah Bobby just the person" Jordan said "I want you to tell me how my definition is when I pose for my back." Jordan turned and walked towards his room. Now faced away from Bobby he pulled a double bicep pose just inside the doorway.

Knowing he couldn’t take Jordan on one to one he knew the element of surprise was best. He took the hammer from his back pocket and slowly crept towards Jordan.

"Well what do you think cuz?" Jordan asked as he grew a little impatient. "Do they look on point?"

"Lord forgive me please." Bobby said to himself as he brought the hammer crashing down on the back of Jordan’s head.

The muscle hunk let out an "oomph." As he fell forwards onto his bed as Bobby rained blow upon blow down on Jordan who now tried to plead with his cousin to stop.

After about six blows Bobby stopped but to his surprise found that Jordan was still well and truly alive and tried to crawl off of the bed and away as he asked Bobby why he had attacked him.

Bobby dropped the hammer and now picked up the phone charger cord for Jordan’s IPhone and wrapped it tightly around his cousin’s neck. Jordan now gasped for breath as Bobby strangled him, he tried to use his last bits of strength to claw at the ligature that tightened into his neck and then clutched at the duvet he lay on.

Death was near to Jordan and the last words he heard were "Sorry Jordan but if you were in my shoes, you’d have no choice but to do the same." With that Jordan let out a final gasp as his body stretched out and up before falling limply to the bed.

Killing Jordan had been hard work and Bobby was now short of breath and breathing heavily. He looked down at Jordan’s naked body and couldn’t help but admit to himself how hot it did look.

He contemplated having some fun but this was his cousin and he couldn’t bring himself to do it. Maybe if it was a stranger things could have been different but he couldn’t do it to Jordan.

He turned his cousin over and started to cry as he saw that Jordan’s green eyes stare up at him. He gently ran his fingers through Jordan’s curly hair as he rocked the head slightly and repeated the words "I'm sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry." Over and over again. Seymour had watched the events unfold and felt a little guilty but that soon eroded as he thought about the meal he was about to consume.

However, Bobby knew things were not over yet, he put a pair of underwear on Jordan’s body so his cousin could have a little dignity in death and carefully dragged Jordan’s body down the stairs and into the room that contained Seymour.

"There you go. Now quickly get this done." Bobby said as he placed Jordan’s limp body at the foot of Seymour's pot.

He turned around not wanting to see his cousin devoured and placed his fingers in his ears as he did not want to hear the sound Jordan’s bones cracking and his body being chewed.

A few minutes later Bobby turned around to see Jordan still lay on the floor as Seymour looked at him with a confused look.

"He looks delicious." Seymour said as he again licked his lips. "But what do you expect me to do with that? Chop him up. NOW!"

"Wow, wow, wow wait a minute." Bobby said "You didn’t say a fucking thing about chopping him up. I won’t be doing that for no way Jose."

"On my home world we may eat whole because that is what we are forced to do but I am not there I am here and I want to savor every bite of this cunt. Now cut him up." Seymour bellowed reminding Bobby he would take no as an answer.

"No, I will not do it. I just killed my best friend for you. I won’t cut him up as well." Bobby reiterated "if you are hungry enough you will eat him."

"Ok. If that’s how you want to play it we'll just leave him there to rot." Seymour replied, "But tell me when does your mum come round?"

Knowing where this was going and knowing that he had no choice but to do what Seymour wanted Bobby picked up Jordan’s ankles and dragged him out of the room as he cursed under his breath.

Bobby had picked the sharpest knives and retrieved the axe from the shed. Jordan was lain out on the floor as Bobby clenched one of Jordan’s powerful arms, closed his eyes and then began to cut.

The knife sliced through Jordan’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone. This he could not take and immediately found himself starting to heave but perceived with the task at hand. Then all off a sudden he felt the arm loosen and upon opening his eyes realized he had been successful in cutting it off. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to Jordan’s other arm. Jordan’s vacant green eyes continued to stare into oblivion, but Bobby's mind was playing tricks on him as he could have sworn the eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Jordan’s hairy legs. These were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With Jordan now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his cousins head. He picked up the knife and closed his own eyes as he couldn’t bear to look Jordan in the eyes as he cut his head off. It took about 10 minutes to remove Jordan’s head as Bobby now looked down at what was once his cousin.

The perfect physique Jordan had flaunted still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was Jordan now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place. He left Jordan’s underwear on thus allowing his gym buddy a last bit of dignity in dead.

Bobby now needed something to transport his dismembered friend to Seymour and grabbed a large black bin that had just been delivered to the house.

Seymour waited patiently as Bobby prepared his food. When Bobby returned covered in blood and wheeling the large bin Seymour knew it was now dinner time.

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as Bobby paused for a few moments then pulled the first piece of Jordan out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout "More, more, more."

This time Bobby pulled one of Jordan’s hands out which was quickly swallowed before part of one of the hunks thighs was eaten by the plant.

Midway through Seymour shouted "Jordan is tasty. I want more." Bobby continued to feed parts of his best friend to Seymour until only his head and torso remained.

Bobby lifted Jordan’s head up out of the bin, His eyes still stared into the abyss as Bobby again reiterated how sorry he was before throwing the severed head into Seymour's open mouth.

A loud gulp followed before Seymour shouted "Come on. Last bit."

Bobby now struggled to lift Jordan’s limbless torso out of the bin but eventually got a good grip and carefully placed it into the plants mouth.

He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Jordan’s torso was chewed up before being swallowed

Knowing he had finally devoured the entire sexy muscle hunk Seymour let out a loud 'Burp.' As he joked "Jordan agrees with me." The plant laughed before adding "but in all seriousness he tasted as good as he looked."

Bobby closed his eyes and nodded before looking at one of the last pictures taken of Jordan from the Photoshoot.

"I'm gonna miss you brother." Bobby said as he cried looking at the picture of Jordan in nothing more than a jockstrap.

Jordan’s disappearance had not gone unnoticed his family had commented the young hunk must have gone on another trip with one of his older friends. Something Bobby didn’t deny.

Back at home Seymour demanded Bobby's attention.

"Here I have something for you." Seymour said before regurgitating the part of the underwear that Jordan had worn when he was eaten. Tears ran down Bobby's face as he turned and left the room whilst Seymour shouted "You'll need to feed me again. Soon."

Chapter 2. Hugh

“Bobbbbyyyy.” Seymour bellowed from his room “Come here.”

Bobby heard the call and reluctantly picked himself off the sofa and headed to see what Seymour wanted. He kind of guessed what it would be, but Seymour had a way of surprising him at times and he’s learnt not to take anything for granted.

“Ah Bobby good to see you.” Seymour said as his keeper walked into the room. “It’s that time again.”

“I sensed that was the case.” Bobby replied “But I’ve been thinking. If I’m going to be doing this for you, I want something in return.”

“Ok. I’m listening. What are you proposing?” Seymour replied

“Well once I’ve killed your meal. I want to spend the evening with the body. Sleep with it, play with it. And more importantly fuck it.” Bobby replied bravely “Then the next morning I feed him to you.”

Seymour’s eyes looked up at the ceiling “Hmm, I can agree to that. IF it brings me an endless supply of meat.”

“I’m glad we have a deal.” Bobby said, “This will make it more rewarding for me.”

“Now go and get me food please.” Seymour responded making sure that Bobby could hear his stomach rumbling.

Bobby left the house and headed for a quick gym workout, he’d already drawn up a list of people that he knew that would make a suitable meal for Seymour and now had to make a decision on who to acquire next for his man eating plant.

On entering the gym Bobby did a little look around but couldn’t find anybody that he deemed suitable.
That was until he was about twenty minutes into his workout and he spotted a young man who was on his hit list.

Standing just over six foot tall, nineteen year old Hugh was a stunning specimen of a young man. And today he looked no different as he walked into the gym wearing a light blue t-shirt that clung to his muscular torso and thick upper arms and a pair of grey shorts that showed off a set of well developed legs and meaty thighs.

Bobby smiled to himself, Hugh was perfect and above all he was also a young man that he’d had a couple of dreams about.
Although he had been a couple of years younger than Bobby, Hugh had always been popular and seen as your typical jock when at school.

The two had worked out together on a couple of occasions and Hugh threw Bobby a wave as he walked into the gym and noticed his friend was sat there.

For the rest of his workout Bobby struggled to take his eyes off a hunky Hugh who oblivious to what was playing out in Bobby’s mind went about his routine.
Bobby’s eyes lit up when midway through his workout Hugh took off his t-shirt and now continued to workout shirtless, pausing for a brief moment to take a quick snap of himself.

It was as the two were leaving the gym that they managed to talk to each other for the first time that day. Bobby tried to limit to where his eyes looked as they stood outside the gym and made small talk. Hugh had replaced his shirt with a cut off that was quickly drenched in sweat from his intense workout.

As luck would have it Hugh had parked his car next to Bobby and the two young men continued to talk as they walked towards their cars.
Bobby thought quickly on his feet, as he stood by his car.
“Fuck. My car key?” He shouted loud enough so Hugh could hear.

“Everything ok?” Hugh replied as he poked his head up.

“Shit, shit, shit.” Bobby repeated as Hugh moved around to his side eager to find out what had happened.

“What happened brother?” Hugh asked, “Anything I can do to help.”

“I just dropped my key down this fucking drain” Bobby said as he looked up at Hugh “You couldn’t do me a massive favor could you?” .

“Depends what it is.” Hugh replied, “But it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Just run me back to mine to grab my spare key and then back here.” Bobby asked “I’ll throw you some cash for petrol.”

“Sure man.” Hugh replied “I’m not going to leave a friend Stranded. Jump in.”

With that said both were now sat in Hugh’s car as the young man began the drive back to Bobby’s.
The duo made more small talk throughout the drive as Bobby threw as many glances as he could over at the muscular young hunk.

Throughout the drive Bobby had been thinking of ways that he could get Hugh into his house but as soon as they arrived Hugh turned and asked if he could come in quickly to use the toilet.
Bobby smiled to himself as he looked to the heavens as the two now entered the house.

Once inside Bobby showed Hugh where the toilet was and quickly dashed to grab the hammer he planned to use to incapacitate. He knew that with Hugh being taller, muscular and stronger than him that he would not stand a chance one on one.

“Thanks for that.” Hugh shouted as he made his way down the stairs. However, the moment he stepped off the last step Bobby sprang into action as he brought the hammer crashing down on the back of Hugh’s head.
The well-built stud let out an “Oomph” as he fell to the floor as Bobby rained a further four blows down on his head. Bobby paused as he was about to bring the hammer down one last time and saw that Hugh wasn’t moving, the young hunk lay still his eyes closed as a small pool of blood formed at his head.

“Bobby is that you.” Seymour shouted, “Have you got my dinner.”

Bobby put the hammer down and made his way down to Seymour. “Yes. I’ve just done the deed. But remember our deal.” He shouted as he opened the door to the room and saw one of Seymour’s tendrils shoot past him eager to see the tasty morsel He had been brought.

Seconds later Seymour shouted “Err Bobby. You might want to stop my dinner from escaping.”

Bobby turned and rushed into the hallway to see a groggy Hugh slowly crawling towards the door. “What the fuck. No you don’t!” Bobby uttered as he grabbed one of his ties from the side and flung it around Hugh’s neck. Hugh gasped for air as he made vain attempts to pull away the cord that was digging further and further into his neck. Though in his weak state he didn’t last out long as he eventually let out a long groan before going limp. Bobby held the ligature tightly around Hugh’s neck for a few more moments, wanting to ensure that this time his victim was dead. After a few minutes Bobby removed the ligature and rolled Hugh over so his vacant eyes stared up at his killer. Bobby looked forward to having his way with the handsome nineteen year old but first he had a few things to do. He grabbed Hugh’s ankles as he dragged the body in so Seymour could get a go good look at his impending meal.

“Hmmm he looks hunky.” Seymour bellowed as he caught full sight of Hugh’s body that had just been laid out in front of him, seconds later the plants tongue shot out and licked one of Hugh’s thick meaty thighs. “Oh my god. He tastes wonderful.” Seymour added with a hint of excitement “Feed me quick.”

“Relax Seymour, remember he’s mine tonight. We had a deal.” Bobby reminded the hungry plant. “He’s yours tomorrow.”

Seymour was disappointed, but a deal was a deal and he was relying on Bobby to bring him a regular supply of meat.
Bobby now turned his attention to Hugh’s body as he began to strip the hunky teenager of his cloths. The young man’s cut off was removed to reveal his amazing athletic torso which Bobby wasted little time in exploring. Moments later Hugh’s shorts were ripped off as Bobby now caressed and rubbed the dead young man’s thighs.

“I’m off to have some fun.” Bobby said as he grabbed Hugh under his arms and began fo drag the dead hunk to his room.

“Be up early.” Seymour shouted “I can’t wait to tuck into him.”

Bobby didn’t reply to that instead he shouted “You mind your own business tonight, I don’t want one of your tendrils spying on me tonight.”

Once in his room Hugh’s body was laid out on the bed as Bobby took a few pictures of the hunk and then fondled and played with the body before fucking Hugh long into the night.

Bobby walked into Seymour’s room early the next morning.
“Well did you have fun?” Seymour asked already knowing from the look on Bobby’s face that he had.

“It was amazing. I’ve had a crush on him for ages and last night was one that will stay with me for ages.” Bobby replied “I’ll get him cut up for you and will feed you shortly.”

“Hmm, I’m looking forward to it” Seymour replied “But I want to make the meals last in future. Eating all at once gives me indigestion so I think two pieces a day will draw it out long enough in future. That way a meal lasts around two weeks.”

Bobby took note and headed off to dismember Hugh’s body. Once in the room he grabbed his knifes and prepared for the job at hand. He placed the blade over the top of one of Hugh’s thick arms and paused before beginning to cut the knife sliced through Hugh’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone, after some tough cutting he suddenly felt the arm loosen as it detached from the body. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to Hugh’s other arm. The teenagers vacant eyes continued to stare into oblivion, but Bobby thought his mind was playing tricks on him as he could have sworn Hugh’s eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Hugh’s developed muscular legs. He enjoyed cutting these as they were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With the body now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his Hugh’s head. He picked up the knife placed it over Hugh’s throat and began to cut. It took about 5 minutes to remove the hunks head as Bobby now looked down at what was once a sexy young man.

The perfect physique Hugh had flaunted still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was the hunk now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place.

Remembering what Seymour had said he placed Hugh’s dismembered body parts into a wheelie bin and dragged it in front of the man-eating plant.

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as he saw Bobby appear with the bin. “How many pieces did you cut him into?” The young man paused for a few moments “Twenty six, he’s in twenty six pieces.” Bobby replied before pulling the first piece of Hugh out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout, "Next bit, please."

This time Bobby pulled one of Hugh’s feet out which was quickly swallowed as Seymour said “Hugh is tasty. I look forward to the next pieces of him tomorrow.”

Over the next 13 days Bobby fed more and more of Hugh to Seymour until he was left with the just the muscular hunks limbless torso and head. Bobby had ensured he’d been having some fun with Hugh’s severed head over the last few weeks and had skull fucked it on multiple occasions. But it was time for the last bits of the young man to be devoured.

Bobby struggled to lift Hugh’s limbless torso off of the gurney but eventually got a good grip and carefully placed it into the plants mouth.

He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Hugh’s torso was chewed up before being swallowed.

Bobby lifted Hugh’s head off the side, the young mans vacant eyes still stared into the abyss as Bobby relived the fun he had been having with it before throwing the severed head into Seymour's open mouth. Hugh’s head was quickly gulped down

With the young man finished off Seymour told Bobby that Hugh was a great specimen, tasty with juicy meat. He thanked him for killing him and told Bobby it was now time for another victim.

Chapter 3. Keelan

Bobby was preparing for a birthday party for a work colleague. She had hired an outdoor club and the theme was to be that of a pool party. He wanted to take some time to relax and have some fun with some work colleagues.

However just as he was about to walk out of the door Seymour called up to him. “Bobby don’t forget what time it is.”

He’d hoped he be able to avoid having to think about grabbing Seymour some food as he had a couple of his colleagues that fit the bill. But the man eating plant was demanding food which meant Bobby knew what he had to

The music was blasting as Bobby arrived at the club and gave the birthday girl a kiss on the cheek. The more he thought about it the more he decided that ascertaining a work colleague from the party wasn’t a good idea and too close to home, that was until he saw Keelan.
The handsome young man dressed in a black y-shirt, black shorts and shades wasn’t a work colleague.

In fact Keelan was the boyfriend of the birthday girl, he was also well known womanizer who enjoyed partying. Bobby had gone to school with Keelan’s older brother and had always dreamt about getting his hands on Craig’s fine body. But now his younger brother was presenting himself to him.

All Bobby knew he had to do was wait and let Keelan get drunk act inappropriately and then strike. He also knew that as the young hunk got more drunk, he’d remove more clothes. Keelan didn’t know it yet but he was going to be Seymour’s next meal.

It was Keelan’s girlfriends special day but that didn’t stop the young man from getting up to his usual ways and throwing cheeky smiles and winks towards various other ladies at the club.

Throughout the whole time Bobby hadn’t taken his eyes off of Keelan as he watched the now shirtless young man sitting under the sun as he showed off his athletic body and smooth legs as he sipped on a glass of wine.

Once he’d finished the wine Keelan was quickly on the look for some more alcohol as he danced, chatted to some ladies and began to make a fool of himself and whilst doing all that he completely ignored the birthday girl.
The shirtless hunk had now managed to swipe a bottle of champagne and now distributed it amongst some friends before finishing the bottle off himself.

Keelan was now heavily intoxicated and made a nuisance of himself at the party. The young man had finished off some wine champagne and was now on to the beer. Keelan was being raucous as he took a video of himself downing a bottle of Corona.

As Bobby looked on he knew from Keelan’s demeanor it wouldn’t be long until he did something that would get him thrown out of the party.

That time soon came as a heavily intoxicated Keelan playfully slapped another girls backside. However, the girl don’t see the funny side and quickly took offence to this. It didn’t take long for her boyfriend to get involved as he quickly squared up to a drunk Keelan. A little pushing and shoving started before door staff quickly intervened and soon deemed Keelan too drunk to stay in the club. The attractive young man pleaded for his girlfriend to help him, but she was upset and annoyed at what he’d just done and just looked on as Keelan was evicted from the club.

Bobby saw this as his opening and quickly left the club.
A shirtless Keelan stood on the pavement and realized he had left his phone and his wallet inside. He begged the security on the door to be able to go back in and get it but they laughed in his face and told him to disappear quickly before they took him around the back.

With no money and no phone Keelan knew he had a long walk home and slowly staggered down the street.
Meanwhile Bobby had been sitting in his car as he watched it all unfold and now watched as Keelan tried to hitchhike a ride home.

Bobby pulled from the parking spot and slowly drove down the road, and as expected Keelan tried to wave him down for a lift.

Bobby pulled over and looked in the mirror as a drunk Keelan stumbled up to the door and asked for a ride home. Bobby told the young hunk to jump in and watched as Keelan gracefully took him up on the offer.
As he drove off it was obvious to Bobby that Keelan was more wasted then he thought as the young man struggled to stay conscious during the drive.
Bobby struggled to keep his eyes on the road as he kept peering over at the sexy young man next to him.

Bobby decided to see what Keelan’s reaction skills were like and placed his hand on the inside of the young man’s thigh. Keelan didn’t flinch as Bobby slowly moved his hand up until it was inside his victims shorts. Keelan let out a little groan as Bobby now grabbed his manhood and started to play with it.
Keelan never woke throughout the duration of the fun instead he moaned pleasurably and followed it up with comments like “Oh Yeah.” “Baby this is great.” And more. He still didn’t wake up when he fired his load into his own underwear.

Bobby smiled, this was going to be easy he thought as he pulled the car over and jumped into the rear passenger seat behind Keelan.

The intoxicated hunk had failed to realize the car had stopped and that Bobby had snuck behind him. He grabbed a ligature from the seat and threw it around the intoxicated hunks throat. Bobby immediately tightened the garotte and was surprised at the lack of fight that Keelan put up. His legs kicked out as he hands harmlessly batted off Bobby’s arms. Minutes passed and the sound of Keelan’s hyoid bone breaking filled the car as his body fell limp.

Bobby wasted little time in jumping in the driver’s seat and rushed home.

Keelan’s body was dragged inside and conveyed immediately up to Bobby’s room. Bobby laid the dead hunk on the bed, opened his door and shouted to Seymour that he would bring his food down to him in the morning.

Bobby turned his attention to Keelan’s body and had fun as his hands explored every inch of the dead young hunk.

For years he’d pictured and dreamt about having his way with Keelan’s older brother Craig and now he’d be able to play those fantasies out on Keelan. He lifted the young mans legs placed them on his shoulders and began to fuck the dead straight hunk. Keelan’s hole was tight but after a bit of resistance it soon gave way as the young womanizer’s body rocked back and forth with each hard thrust Bobby made. As Keelan’s eyes looked up at him Bobby thought about all the young ladies he had fucked, now reduced to nothing more than being fucked himself.

As he reached his climax Bobby clenched Keelan’s shoulders before firing his load deep into the dead hunk and lying down as he fell asleep next to it.

The next morning Bobby conveyed Keelan’s body down to the room that Seymour lived in so the man eating plant could get a look at its meal before Bobby butchered the body.

“Seymour wake up.” Bobby announced “I’ve got a surprise for you.”

The plant gave a little yawn as it woke to see Keelan’s body lying in front of it. “Hmmm he looks nice.” Seymour proclaimed as its tongue moved forwards and had a quick taste of the sexy body in front of it.

“Oh my. Oh my. He tastes wonderful. Go and prepare him” Seymour declared as he licked his lips and watched Bobby drag it out of the room.

Bobby held the knife in his hand as he looked down at Keelan’s sexy body.

He placed the blade over the top of one of Keelan’s arms and paused before beginning to cut the knife sliced through the young mans flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone, after some tough cutting he suddenly felt the arm loosen as it detached from the body. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to Keelan’s other arm. The dead studs vacant eyes continued to stare into oblivion as its killer continued to butcher his body, Bobby however thought his mind was playing tricks on him as he could have sworn Keelan’s eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Keelan’s attractive legs. He enjoyed cutting these as they were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With the body now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his Keelan’s head. He picked up the knife placed it over the hunks throat and began to cut. It took about 5 minutes to remove the hunks head as Bobby now looked down at what was once a sexy young man.

The well worked physique Keelan had flaunted still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was the hunk now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place.

Remembering what Seymour had said he placed the dismembered body parts into a wheelie bin and dragged it in front of the man-eating plant.

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as he opened and closed his mouth.

“Ok, ok calm down. Here you go.” Bobby replied before pulling the first piece of Keelan out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout, "Next bit, please."

This time Bobby pulled out a part of Keelan’s leg which was quickly swallowed as Seymour said “Hmm, this dude is tasty, a bit more tangy then the last few.”

Bobby smiled as he knew that that taste was more likely the alcohol in Keelan’s body.

Over the next 13 days Bobby fed more and more of Keelan to Seymour until he was left with the just the muscular hunks limbless torso and head. Bobby had ensured he’d been having some fun with Keelan’s severed head over the last few weeks and had skull fucked it on multiple occasions, each time picturing Keelan enjoying it when each girl went down on him.

However it was time for the last bits of the young man to be devoured.

Bobby lifted Keelan’s limbless torso off of the gurney and carefully placed it into the plants mouth.

He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Keelan’s torso was chewed up before being swallowed.

Bobby lifted the good looking mans head off the side, his vacant eyes still stared into the abyss as Bobby relived the fun he had been having with it before throwing the severed head into Seymour's open mouth. Keelan’s head was quickly gulped down.

As Seymour relaxed Bobby still had hope that he would eventually be able to get his hands on Keelan’s older brother Craig.

Chapter 4. Soldier of the realm

Bobby was relaxing at home when he was disturbed by a knock at the door. He wasn’t expecting anyone that day and was surprised to find one of the local militia standing at his door.

Dressed in their flowing red capes, and slick black underwear briefs the soldiers had been given the nickname Spartans after the ancient warriors and the ruling monarch ensured only the fittest, most athletic, and handsome guys were selected into their elite ranks. For reasons only he knew.

Anthony had been asked to visit Bobby as part of routine enquires as he was one of the last people to see Hugh alive.

Bobby began to panic, had they discovered his secret was, doing his best not to show any panic he asked. “Hello, can I help you?” Bobby asked as he addressed the young soldier.

“Good morning, I’m looking for Bobby?” Anthony replied, “I just have some routine questions regarding the disappearance of Hugh, you were one of the last people to see him.”

“Oh yeah, I knew Hugh from the gym. Do you guys know what happened to him?” Bobby asked

“Unfortunately not yet. We just wondered if there’s anything you can add to our inquiry. Do you mind if I come in?” Anthony asked

“Oh sorry how rude of me. Yes, do come in.” Bobby replied as Anthony followed him in.

As Anthony asked the questions Bobby couldn’t take his eyes off the young hunk whose athletic body and arms were decorated with various tattoos.

Without a doubt the young man was attractive and athletic enough to be a meal for Seymour. But killing one of the soldiers of the realm would definitely gain some attention and that was something that would be unwelcome, especially as they appeared to have nothing to link Bobby to the disappearance.

Just as he was about to go Anthony asked if he could have a quick look around and not wanting to appear obstructive Bobby agreed.

Bobby followed the young soldier around as he entered and looked around every room.

Anthony paused in the doorway as he went to step into the room that contained Seymour.

“Oh my, it’s a mutated Dionaea Muscipula,” Anthony said as he now walked towards a sleeping Seymour. “We’ve found a couple of these in the countryside after a few disappearances and discovered that they had eaten the unfortunate souls. We’ve destroyed three already. Is this one alive?”

“Errr no Bobby.” Quickly replied “It hasn’t opened up yet. Are they dangerous?”

“100%.” Anthony replied, “There’s no way you should be having this here.”

As Anthony inspected Seymour the plant remained cautiously still. Seymour never wanted to reveal himself even when Anthony took his sword and cut a little sample from the plant to see if it would move.

Happy with what he’d seen Anthony turned around and grabbed his belongings. “It appears your plant is dormant, however, I’m sorry but I still have to report this so we will likely be back to destroy it.”

Seymour heard this and had no intention of letting Anthony report anything. As the young soldier walked away the man-eating plant struck.

Bobby watched as Seymour had opened his mouth wide and brought it down over the unsuspecting soldier Anthony managed to utter “What the hell!” As he was lifted into the air, his bare legs frantically kicked the air.

“Seymour, what the fuck are you doing?” Bobby shouted “Unsure how they would get out of this one. Anthony’s screams continued as he cried for help, the young soldier now feeling the three rows of sharp teeth in Seymour’s mouth cutting through his flesh. Seymour was tiring of Anthony’s thrashing about and the man-eating plant now shock its head violently from side to side. Anthony’s body was now nothing more than a rag doll in its mouth. Seconds later Anthony let out a loud shriek before falling silent his legs and one arm now hanging limply from Seymour’s mouth as blood ran down his smooth skin.

Moments later Seymour flung his head back as Anthony’s body flew backward as the plant began to munch on its latest meal. The first bite saw one of Anthony’s ankles be bitten off and fall onto the floor as the sound of crunching and snapping bones filled the room as Anthony was eaten. Satisfied that his prey had been chewed up Seymour let out a huge gulp as it swallowed Anthony’s remains.

This was followed by a loud burp as Seymour opened his blood-stained mouth and then called Bobby over.

The man-eating plant asked its keeper if he could pull part of Anthony’s torn cape from around none of his teeth that it had become snagged on.

Bobby did as requested but let his emotions lose on Seymour and told the plant about the danger he had just put them in. But Seymour was calm and told Bobby to relax. Instead he told him to grab the cape, sword, and helmet that Anthony had dropped as well as the hot soldier’s severed foot and told him to dump it in the woods where it could be found. That way people would have thought that the young soldier had lost his life to any of the wild creatures out there.

Anthony’s belongings were dumped just like Seymour explained and both now waited anxiously to see what would happen. To their joy, Anthony’s death was attributed to Wolves. Knowing they had got away with it they celebrated although consuming Anthony whole had given Seymour some bad indigestion.

Chapter 5. Callum

Bobby sat at work, it was just a normal day at the office. Although some potential new employees were being interviewed for a couple of jobs that had come up. Most of the potential new recruits were female but it didn’t take of for Bobby to sniff out a potential meal for Seymour.

Callum had applied for a role at the office as his parents had given him an ultimatum. Find a job or get out of the house. Callum had filled his days hanging around with some friends and smoking the odd joint of weed. He soon discovered none of these friends were willing to help him out if his parents followed through on their threat and threw him out.

The interview had gone well and Bobby had caught sight of Callum as he was leaving.

The smartly dressed young man looked handsome as hell with his curly brown hair and model looks.

Bobby found himself growing hard as he tried to picture the tight athletic body Callum must have had beneath his clothes and knew he had to find a way to get hold of the young man.

As luck would have it the dark gods were on Bobby’s side, the office manager came up to him and asked if he would do her a favour. She told him she needed to ring the successful applicants and asked if he could make some ID cards up for the people who they had just hired and also put their details on the personnel system.

Bobby jumped at the chance, if Callum had been hired it would give him access to his details.

Half way through the list Bobby found what he had been looking for. Callum had been successful and had been offered the job of office admin. Bobby did as he was asked, he made Callum his ID card, put his detials on the system and wrote his address on a piece of paper ready for later that day.

Once he had finished work Bobby headed to the address that Callum had given the office. He parked his car and went for a walk to scout the area. To his surprise he found his potential prey as Callum sat in the drivers seat of his car.

Callum was on the look out to score some weed and he had spotted Bobby heading towards him. The street savvy hunk knew that many locals didn’t walk this area and you were either stupid or a dealer to be doing so.

As Bobby got closer Callum called out “Hey mate. You carrying.”

Bobby was a little confused at first and then he realised what Callum meant and decided to use this to lure the young man to his death.

“Yeah I have.” Bobby replied “I’m gonna walk back to my car you walk and follow me from a distance. I don’t like dealing in public.”

Callum smiled gave Bobby a fist pump and nodded to confirm. As Bobby walked to his car he looked out of the corner of his eye and saw that Callum was following.

Once the duo were back at his car Bobby told Callum to hold on a moment whilst he grabbed the merchandise from the trunk. Callum looked around to check that no one was watching and failed to see Bobby swing a car Jack that caught him on the side of the head. Callum momentarily took a step back before falling backwards onto the concrete his head smashing against the side of the curb.

Bobby looked as Callum now lay motionless his eyes fixed on the sky not blinking or moving as a pool of blood formed at the base of his skull.

“Shit, shit.shit.” Bobby shouted as he knelt down and was unable to find a pulse on Callum.

“Fuck. I didn’t want to kill him so soon.” Bobby said to himself as he lifted Callum’s body and threw it in the trunk of his car.

Once home Bobby told Seymour he had his latest meal and with this one he was going to start to dismember him right away. Bobby didn’t want the young man’s blood staining his bed sheets or other parts of the house. He dragged the dead young hunk into Seymour and the man eating plant now watched as Bobby stripped Callum of his clothes.

“Dang I was right as well.” Bobby said as he removed Callum’s shirt to reveal his tight athletic torso below.

He spent a few minutes touching the dead hunk up before dragging him off to get Seymour’s meal ready.

Bobby took note and headed off to dismember Callum’s body. Once in the room he grabbed his knifes and prepared for the job at hand. He placed the blade over the top of one of the young mans arms and paused before beginning to cut the knife sliced through Calllum’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone, after some tough cutting he suddenly felt the arm loosen as it detached from the body. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to the other arm. Callum’s vacant eyes continued to stare into oblivion, but Bobby thought his mind was playing tricks on him as he could have swore the eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto the legs. He enjoyed cutting these as they were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With the body now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his victims head. He picked up the knife placed it over the exposed throat and began to cut. It took about 5 minutes to remove the hunks head as Bobby now looked down at what was once a sexy young man.

The perfect torso Callum had flaunted still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was the hunk now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place.

Remembering what Seymour had said he placed the dismembered body parts into a wheelie bin and dragged it in front of the man-eating plant.

Over the next 13 days Bobby fed Callum’s body parts to Seymour until eventually none of the young man remained.

Chapter 6. Lured to his death

It was that time again and Seymour had to be fed.

The young killer already had his eyes on a potential victim a young man that he had his eyes on for a little while and now saw he was also a soldier that had been patrolling the local area.

Bobby had first seen Chris in his gym where the young man was a regular attendee. With his muscles and handsome looks, it was clear why Bobby could take his eyes off of the young man. But that day he saw Chris in nothing more than a red pair of underwear briefs Bobby knew that he had to kill the young man. Chris’s athletic body and thick muscular legs were stunning, and Bobby hoped an opportunity to present itself to kill Chris would present itself soon.

As luck would have it Chris was now on patrol outside Bobby’s very own house. Dressed in the usual militia uniform of red cape, and black briefs Chris looked better than before. His amazing toned body was seen as a threat to anything that wanted to take him on.

Bobby already had an idea in his head about how he would snag Chris. He’d been watching and Chris had already conducted two patrols of the area. When he returned from his third one Bobby would strike.

He planned to leave his front door wide open and let out a loud scream from inside. Chris bound by a duty to investigate and also curiosity would enter the house to investigate the scream. Once inside Bobby planned to incapacitate him, kill him, have some fun and then feed his body to Seymour.

An hour later Chris returned from his recent patrol and now stood a couple of hundred yards away from Bobby’s house.

With the door wide open Bobby let out a scream that quickly grabbed Chris’s attention. Bobby watched as the young warrior stood ears perked his fists clenched as he listened to where the scream had come from.

Chris saw the door open to Bobby’s house, deducing that was where the noise was coming from he went to investigate. Bobby’s manhood grew hard at the sight of sexy muscular Chris walking toward his house. He couldn’t help but began to Jack himself off at the thought of soon killing the handsome young man.

“Hello is anyone home?” Chris shouted as he walked through the front door. Receiving no reply he ventured further into the house. Peering into the first room he found nothing strange and moved forwards into the next. His calls of asking if anybody was there soon got Seymour’s attention and the man-eating plant wondered what strange voice was now in the house.

As Bobby was finishing jacking himself off he had no idea that Chris was about to enter Seymour’s room.

The young warrior paused when he caught sight of the man-eating plant. He’d seen one before and actively participated in destroying it. This one seemed to be dormant as Seymour’s mouth was closed and the plant lifeless. Still, Chris went to inspect the killer plant closely. Maybe the plant scream had come from the occupant of the house who had just been eaten by the plant. Either way, Chris knew he would have to destroy the dangerous beast.

Seymour watched as the muscular warrior ventured towards him, he had no idea where Bobby was and knew that he had to kill Chris before he himself was killed. Seymour licked the inside of his mouth as he thought about devouring the meaty warrior in front of him.

Chris was now nearly on top of Seymour. He raised his sword ready to poke the plant for signs of life, but as he did he failed to see that one of Seymour’s tendrils was poised behind him. Seconds later the man eating plant wrapped the tendril tightly around Chris’s neck.

“What the fu…” Chris uttered as he dropped his sword and instinctively brought his hands up towards his throat to try and prise away the ever-tightening ligature. The sexy warrior’s muscles tensed as he frantically fought for his life.

Bobby had finished his fun and now planned on killing Chris. However, he rushed into Seymour’s room upon hearing the commotion and was surprised to see the hunky warrior fighting for his life as Seymour strangled the life out of him.

On seeing Bobby the muscular soldier mouthed “Help me.” However, any hopes that Chris had for being saved were soon dashed as Bobby placed his hands down the front of his shorts and began to pleasure himself at the sight of Chris’s muscles frantically fighting for their live. Chris’s face was going red as the veins in his neck started to bulge, seconds later there was a cracking sound as Seymour broke the hunky warrior’s hyoid bone as Chris’s arms dropped limply by his side.

Seymour loosened his tendril and let Chris’s body slump to the floor.

With Chris lying dead Seymour turned his attention to Bobby.

“I don’t know what fucking game you were playing.” He bellowed “But it nearly cost me my life.”

“I’m sorry.” Bobby replied sincerely “I got caught my with something. In fact I looked forward to killing Chris myself.”

“Apology accepted.” Seymour replied “You know how much I hate having to kill my own food.”

“It won’t happen again.” Bobby replied “Do I still get to have my fun with him.”

Seymour looked down at the dead hunk as one of his tendrils licked Chris’s thigh. “He tastes really good, but I can wait.” The man-eating plant replied “Get this arsehole out of my sight but I want to eat early tomorrow.”

Bobby nodded in agreement as he grabbed Chris’s arms and dragged his plaything up to his bedroom. With Chris now laid out on his bed Bobby ensured he took some time to play and caress the dead warriors body.

He lifted Chris’s fine muscular legs and rested his feet on his shoulders before beginning to fuck the dead hunk all the while Chris’s vacant eyes stared back up at him under each hard thrust.

Once finished Bobby curled up next to the body and fell asleep.

As promised, he was up early the next day as Chris was laid out ready to be butchered.

He touched the sexy warriors body up one last time before beginning the process of butchering the fine body that lay before him. Bobby clenched one of Chris’s powerful arms, closed his eyes, and then began to cut. The knife sliced through Chris’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone. Despite doing this a few times now Bobby still felt queasy at this part. Then all of a sudden he felt the arm loosen and upon opening his eyes realized he had been successful in cutting it off. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and ax chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to the hunks other arm. Chris’s vacant eyes continued to stare into oblivion unaware his once powerful body was now being butchered. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Chris’s muscular legs. Bobby massaged these and touched them up before they were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With the sexy soldier now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing the head. He picked up the knife and stared directly into Chris’s eyes as he cut his head off.

The perfect physique Chris had flaunted still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was the hunky warrior now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place. He left Chris’s black briefs on thus allowing some dignity in death.

Bobby now needed something to transport the body to Seymour and grabbed a large black bin that had just been delivered to the house.

Seymour waited patiently as Bobby prepared his food. When Bobby returned covered in blood and wheeling the large bin Seymour knew it was now dinner time.

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as Bobby paused for a few moments and then pulled one of Chris’s feet out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout "More, more, more."

This time another part was thrown in as Bobby repeated this procedure for a number of days. Now all that remained of Chris was his magnificent torso and severed head.

Bobby now struggled to lift Chris’s limbless torso up but eventually got a good grip and carefully placed it into the plant’s mouth.

He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Chris’s athletic torso was chewed up before being swallowed.

Bobby now looked Chris in the eye “Sorry dude” he uttered as he quickly skull fucked the severed head one last time before throwing it into the waiting mouth and disappearing down Seymour’s throat.

“Chris was a fine meal. Tasty and juicy. ”Seymour joked “ These warriors tend to agree with me, you’ll have to get me more.” Seymour added with a wink before heading to sleep after his last two weeks meals.

Bobby settled on the sofa as he looked over some shots he took of Chris’s once fine body.

Chapter 7. Matt

Matt was a troubled young man, life had been tough recently for him. He’d become a father a few years ago and hadn’t really been ready for the role but over time had grown into it. However date played a cruel trick when his young daughter was involved in a accident and passed away.

The stress of the situation saw Matt’s relationship quickly end and the young man turned to drunk and drugs and even looked contemplated taking his own life. But through the intervention of family and friends Matt managed to turn things around and get himself back on track. Although he still longed to reconnect with his daughter one last time.

To get himself back on track Matt was an avid gym goer, and dedicated himself to working out, in turn this ensured that he began to get an amazing body once again.

Bobby knew about Matt and had felt sorry for the young man when the gym members found out about the loss of his daughter. However over time Matt had blossomed from Caterpillar to Butterfly and the blonde haired blue eyed hunk was now worthy of being a meal for Seymour. His heavily tattooed body was amazing and Bobby knew that Seymour would enjoy tucking into his juicy flesh.

It was whilst he was at the gym one day that an opportunity to ascertain Matt presented itself to him. Bobby overheard the blonde gym hunk telling another gym goer that he was thinking of going to a psychic median to try and get in contact with his daughter so he could say a final goodbye. The other gym goer told Matt he was crazy to think of the idea but unperturbed he told him it was really something he wanted to do.

Bobby had an idea and when Matt was on his own in the gym he took the opportunity to approach him.

“Hey Matt, I’m sorry to bother you dude. But I heard you talking about going to see a psychic. My mum does readings so I’m sure I can ask her to do one for you.”

“Wow, Really that would be awesome.” Matt replied “I’d really appreciate that. I just want to connect with my daughter. When do you think she’d be able to maybe do it?”

Bobby smiled as he told his hunky gym brother that he would give her a call and let him know. As Matt watched the killer picked up his phone and pretended to call his mother. Once of the phone he asked Matt if he could do tomorrrow. Matt told him that was fine as he gave Bobby a fist bump as he left the gym.

A smile formed on Bobby’s face, he hadn’t lied to the blonde hunk. Matt would be reconnecting with his daughter but just not in the way that he was expecting.

Back at the house Bobby showed Seymour a picture of his perspective meal and the man eating plant was impressed at the sight of Matt’s hunky body and explained how he was looking forward to tasting it.

It was soon time for Matt to arrive and Bobby ensured he had everything ready. Matt soon arrived at the scheduled time dressed in a cream hoody and shorts.

Matt was excited and nervous, this was something he didn’t know what to expect, he knocked on the door and gave Bobby a friendly hug when it opened. Bobby invited his next target into the house and as Matt stepped in front of him he struck as he flung a chloroform rag into the stocky hunks face.

Matt put up at brief fight as his body struggled and tensed beneath him. However Matt was fighting a losing battle and soon succumbed to the fumes from the rag. With Matt out cold Bobby wasted little time in stripping the young man to his underwear and sitting him in a chair before tying him down.

Bobby stared at Matt’s unconscious body before grabbing a few pictures and fondling with the hunky young man. He squeezed and playfully bit at Matt’s juicy pecs before taking a moment to admire the tattoos that decorated his body.

Bobby now patiently waited for Matt to regain consciousness and it didn’t take too long for that too happen as Matt soon began to stir in the chair.

“Wh.. Wh..What happend?” Matt asked he tried to rub his head “Where am I?” The bound young man lifted his head to see Bobby sitting a few feet away from him. “Hey Bobby what’s going on. What happened?” Matt asked as he wriggled in the chair

“Listen Matt I need to be truthful.” Bobby explained “I am going to connect you with your daughter, but just not the way you expected. You see I’m going to kill you and then you’ll be with your daughter for ever.”

What happened next to Bobby by surprise, he expected Matt to plead for his life and beg not to be killed. Instead the young man, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and replied “Do it. Please. I’ve thought about it many times and just couldn’t pick up the courage. Please do it make it quick. I just want to be with my daughter.”

Bobby stood stunned, he was speechless but Matt quickly broke the silence.

“Please do it now before I change my mind.” He begged “A quick kill, cut my throat or stab me in the heart. As long as im in the grave next to my baby I don’t care.”

Bobby walked to the corner of the room, Matt wanted a quick death but Bobby had no plans in giving him one. Instead he slipped the home made garotte around Matt’s neck and pulled it tight.

Matt’s body immediately tensed up as it tried to fight off the attack that Bobby was now inflicting upon it. The garote bit deeper and deeper into his neck as Matt’s face went red. Feeling the pressure building in his head he felt himself slowly drifting away. As death was near Matt could see his daughter smiling at him, seconds later his body arched up in its restraints before falling lifeless in the chair.

“I hope you’re at peace now.” Bobby said as he placed his hand on Matt’s shoulder and untieing the dead young hunk.

If Matt knew the way his body would be treated he may have thought twice about letting himself be killed. But Bobby wasted little time in having his fun with the dead blonde hunk. The straight young man was fucked long into the night before Bobby took it down to be butchered for Seymour.

One of Matt’s last requests was to be buried next to his daughter but as Bobby laid him out in his underwear a tear ran down his cheek as Matt’s body was destined to be fed to Seymour.

Around an hour later Matt was nothing more than a human jigsaw puzzle, the cuts between his many tattoos giving an indication on where some body parts went.

Seymour enjoyed eating the blonde hunk and commented on how tasty Matt was. But with his torso now devoured it was time for his head to go to. Bobby had enjoyed staring deep into the blue eyes as he skull fucked Matt’s head but soon this too rested in Seymour’s belly as the plant now slept off its latest meal.

Chapter 8. There can be only one.

Bobby headed off to watch his nephew competing at the Wrestling state championship. His eighteen-year-old nephew was one of the top ones in the state and hoped to be the one that was selected to represent the state in his age group.

Seymour’s keeper had been a good wrestler when he was younger as well. But his interest in the sport was for a different reason than his nephews.

As Bobby left the house Seymour joked that he should bring him back a tasty wrestler.

Bobby found himself at the venue at the same time that his nephew’s wrestling coach was giving him a pep talk.

“Remember this weight class should be yours or Matty’s my money is on one of you two being state champion. I know you two are good friends and classmates. But remember that famous quote from Highlander ‘There can be only one.’ I’ve said the same to Matty and this is crucial for you two there is a scout from a top university here to watch you two in the hope of offering one of you a scholarship to wrestle.” The coach grabbed Will’s shoulders and said “You got this.”

“Whose Matty?” Bobby asked his sister as the coach walked away.

“One of Will’s challengers.” His sister replied “you’ve probably seen him before. Will & Matty have two state titles each, I love how they can have such a great rivalry and be such good friends.”

Bobby tried to cast his mind back to a couple of Will’s previous tournaments and if his memory was correct Matty was the dark-haired wrestler with the nicely toned body, bulge, and good legs.

Team Will was loud and in full force as Bobby enjoyed seeing his nephew defeat wrestler after wrestler until only two remained.

Will & Matty were now due to face off in their fifth state championship decider match. Bobby couldn’t help but wonder if the organizers had deliberately kept the two elite wrestlers apart for this moment.

The excitement was building as the two wrestlers prepared themselves. Before the match could begin a coin toss had to take place to see who would change into the college’s red singlet as tournament rules stated that the same colors could not be worn in a match up. Will lost the toss and happily changed.

Bobby watched on as the two wrestlers took up position ready to go head to head. Will stared ahead as he appeared to be saying a prayer to himself whilst Matty had some headphones on and bounced on the spot as he pulled his singlet forward.

The referee called the two young wrestlers in, he gave them a brief talk before Will and Matty laughed as they embraced each other as friends. In six minutes a new state champion would be declared and Bobby hoped it would be his cousin.

The match was hard-fought and as you watched you’d be forgiven for thinking that these two were enemies not friends as they viciously went at each other each determined to come out on top. With 15 seconds left of the last round the scores were tied at 13-13. Will had just leveled them by conducting a reversal and was now in control. He knew all he had to do was hold this position for 8 more seconds to get the point to win. However Matty had no intention of accepting defeat and with 3 seconds left on the timer somehow managed to escape. The referee signaled a point for Matty as Will had no time to reset himself as the bell sounded to end the match.

Matty jumped with joy, the emotion was clear to see as he embraced their coach.

However Matty could see out of the corner of his eye that Will was devastated, he cut short his celebrations and went to embrace his friend. Will cheered up when Matty told him that the match could have gone either way and in his opinion, the better person lost. The new state champion whispered that the university scouts would be crazy if they didn’t offer two places for the scholarship after the match that had just been put on. Will told Matty that he hoped so.

It suddenly hit Will that he was being selfish. This was Matty’s moment and he was going to let him have his time. He lifted his friend and rivals hand and pointed at him with the other to acknowledge that the best person had won. The two wrestlers fist bumped and hugged one last time before Matty continued to celebrate as Will now spoke to his coach.

A short while later Will reappeared, his mum gave him a hug as Bobby told him he had done well and had nothing to be ashamed of as he had done really well.

Will asked his mum if she could drop him off at a little celebration that was taking place for Matty’s win. He had to go as Matty was one of his best friends and it could be seen as being a sore loser if he didn’t. Unfortunately, Will’s mum could drop him off but Bobby volunteered to do it.

Bobby parked his car and watched as Will headed into the celebration. He sat in his car and took a phone call, as he talked he saw Matty come out of the club and take a phone call himself.

The attractive young wrestler wore a grey sweatshirt and bottoms and as he walked between the cars Bobby had an idea.

He remembered what the wrestling coach had said “There can be only one.” If Matty were to disappear then Will would take his place at the Nationals and also get the university scholarship. It was a great idea. It looked like Seymour was going to get his tasty wrestler after all. Bobby opened the glove box and grabbed the bottle of chloroform. He waited until Matty came near his car and when he did Bobby struck as he flung the rag into the young wrestlers face. Matty struggled briefly before succumbing to the fumes. Bobby put Matty’s body in the back of his car and headed home.

“Hey Seymour I have a surprise for you,” Bobby shouted as he entered the house and carried Matty’s unconscious body into Seymour’s room.

“Oh my you actually got me a tasty wrestler.” Seymour excitedly replied as he licked his lips. “I was only joking. But thank you.”

“I didn’t intend on getting you one.” Bobby replied “But sometimes you do stuff for family.”

Bobby now began the process of stripping Matty of his clothes. Both man-eating plant and the killer looked forward to this moment. Matty had a fine athletic body with slender legs and as his hands explored every inch of Matty’s body he couldn’t help but think of many of the other wrestlers that had inadvertently touched the young man up.

“I’m going to have my fun.” Bobby announced as he dragged Matty’s body to his room.

Matty was handcuffed to the bed as Bobby waited for his latest plaything to come round. He didn’t have to wait long as Matty began to stir on the bed. “Where am I? What’s going on?” Matty asked as he tried to move his hands but found they were tied to the bed, his eyes now focusing on the room he was in.

Bobby stepped from the shadows and into the hot wrestlers view.

“Please let me go.” Matty begged “I wont tell anyone about this. Just let me go.”

Bobby laughed “Ok, you little fuck, here’s what’s gonna happen, I’m gonna stick my dick as far up your ass as I can. I’m gonna hurt you. Don’t scream. If you scream, I’m gonna hurt you even worse. This is like a dream for you wrestlers.”

“I ain’t no fag.” Matty shouted, “Let me go you mother fucker.”

“Aint no fag.” Bobby repeated, “You wrestlers touch each other up all the time.”

Bobby stared into Matty’s face as he stuffed his engorged mushroom head into the young wrestlers virgin fuckhole. Matty tensed up, arching his back and biting his bottom lip. Bobby feel intense pressure on the tip of his cock, then a spurt of moisture as the pressure eased. “Please no, no don’t please no” Matty begged as his hole was torn open. Tears welled from his eyes. The wrestler made a sound which wasn’t technically a scream, since he didn’t open his mouth, but it was the most agonized moan Bobby had heard in a long time.

Bobby slipped the plastic cord underneath his victim’s neck. He crossed the cord in front of the wrestlers neck and jerked it tight. Matty’s whimpering stops instantly as his air is cut off. His bloodshot eyes widen in fear as he finally understood that he was going to die.

The killer held his victim tightly for a bit whilst he rid out his panicked thrashing. It felt a little like riding a mechanical bull. As Matty jerked and bucked wildly, doing his damnedest to inhale. The wrestlers ass rocking against Bobby’s groin, his smooth rectum sliding along the killers swollen shaft.

“That’s it die you cunt.” Bobby snarled “Once your dead I’m gonna fuck you again and then I’m going to cut your fine body up and feed it to a creature.” Bobby witnessed the fear and panic in Matty’s face.

He lay flat on top of the wrestler again. As he felt the silky smoothness of Matty’s inner thighs as his legs flail frantically against his flanks. Bobby tightened the cord and transferred both ends to one hand so he could stroke the young mans darkening cheek. “How’s that feel? You having fun yet?” Bobby taunted as he fucked his latest victim. Matty’s eyes started to bulge, changing to a deeper shade of red as pinpoint hemorrhages burst deep in the whites. The tears leaking from the corners run across his face to blend with the snot oozing from his nose.

“Bet it’s starting to get dark around the edges for you, you little shit.” Bobby snarled “You’re gonna die very soon. I’m gonna fill your corpse with cum and butcher your body. Your family and friends will never know that you ended your life as a fucktoy. I’m gonna blow a load, no one will ever find your body they will forget you ever existed.”

God, it felt good for Bobby as he lay on top of Matty as he writhered in terror and pain. The wrestlers face contorted into a rictus of agony, white froth erupting from the corners of his mouth, squeezing out past his purple, protruding tongue. The wrestler shook his head wildly from side to side, still futilely seeking escape from the crushing pain in his neck and chest. Matty knew by now that there was no escape; he knew this would only end in his death, but the physical demands override logic. He was a wrestler, his body knew he had to fight; he couldn’t help it. And every moment of his struggle massaged Bobby’s cock.

Bobby pulled as hard as he could on the cord, his biceps bulging, the tendons in his neck standing out with the strain.

The cord sunk into Matty’s neck so deeply it vanished. Bobby could hear cracking sounds as his victims hyoid bone snapped and the cartilage in his esophagus was crushed.

Matty suddenly went rigid, his body snapping to attention. His sphincter clamping around the base of Bobby’s cock, strangling his sensitized tool like he was strangling him. As vital sections of Matty’s brain begin to die off, whole-body convulsions flowed like waves through his athletic frame, involuntarily pumping his colon along Bobby’s cock.

Matty shot a load over his athletic chest, which is quickly compressed into a layer of hot goo as the wrestlers belly–made rigid by violent spasms–grinds repeatedly against Bobby’s. His rectum collapses on his killers dick like a vacuum. Seconds later Bobby let out a pleasurable groan as Matty’s ass rippled over the oozing head of his cock, and he started cumming uncontrollably.

Once finished Bobby withdrew from Matty and cuddled up next to the hunky wrestler.

The next morning Bobby fucked the dead wrestler again before beginning the process of butchering his body for Seymour.

It had been 24 hours since Matty’s disappearance and Bobby’s sister called him to say that Will had been put on standby for nationals incase Matty didn’t reappear.

Bobby had just finished feeding Seymour his daily fix of Matty when he heard a knock at the door.

Opening it he found it was Will who seemed excited and was clutching a letter.

“You’re not gonna believe this.” Will excitedly said as he entered Bobby’s house.

“Believe what?” Bobby asked “What’s got you excited.”

“I got the scholarship.” Will shouted “I got the fucking scholarship.”

“Wow, wow hold on.” Bobby replied “I thought Matty got the scholarship. Have they found him?”

“No.no. The scout was impressed with our match and recommended we both get one. Matty told me this would happen. I hope they find him soon.” Will explained.

“I’m just gonna get myself a drink.” Will said as he headed towards the fridge.

“Hold on turbo.” Bobby shouted as he rushed to the fridge. “Their in the cupboard I’ve not put any in there yet.”

He got to the fridge in time and managed to stop his nephew opening it. He would had have a lot of explaining to do if Will saw the severed head of his best friend inside.

Bobby congratulated Will and the young man left the house to head to practice.

With Will gone Bobby opened the fridge and removed Matty’s head. “Looks like I didn’t have to kill you after all.” He joked “There was room for the two of you. But if I didn’t kill you Seymour would be hungry and he wouldn’t have been able to have fun.

Bobby skull fucked Matty, before putting the hot wrestlers head back in the fridge.

A week had passed and Will invited Bobby to a vigil for Matty. Not wanting to upset his nephew Bobby attended. It felt gratifying knowing that he had killed Matty and all these people didn’t even know he was dead.

Chapter 9. Wrong place at the wrong time

It was that time again and Bobby was hunting for food for Seymour. This time he decided to find a suitable meal from a random stranger that he just saw on the streets and the young killer didn’t realize how much he would be spoilt for choice.

It was at that moment that he saw the one. Seymour’s next victim.

He couldn’t have been older than eighteen or nineteen years old, his thick juicy arms bulged beside a tight muscular body that clung to a grey wife beater as a pair of shorts showed the young man’s taut smooth calf muscles that indicated his legs were as good as what his upper body looked like.

Caleb was a nineteen year old gym buff. The young man liked nothing better than spending as much time as he could working on his fantastic body. Unlike many guys his age Caleb wasn’t completely interested in girls, it wasn’t that he didn’t like them because he did but he saw them as a distraction from his ultimate goal of becoming one of the next top influencers. Caleb was driven and nothing was going to stop him from attaining that goal. Or so he thought.

Bobby now stalked his prey the way a lioness stalked hers. As Caleb walked down the street he had no idea that he was being stalked by a killer.

The killer’s perseverance paid off as the moment Caleb turned down a side street Bobby struck and flung a chloroform rag into the young man’s face. Caleb’s muscular body briefly fought before finally succumbing to the fumes. Seconds later Caleb was thrown over the back seats as Bobby now drove him home for his fun before Seymour got to taste the meaty teen.

“Bobby, oh Bobby.” Seymour called as his food provider entered the house. “Show me the food you’ve got for me.”

“Coming buddy.” Bobby replied as he dragged Caleb’s dead weight towards Seymour’s room.

“Hmm he looks hunky.” Seymour exclaimed when he saw Caleb for the first time “Those arms look juicy now show me the rest.”

Bobby now knelt down, he gave the hunky teenager’s biceps a quick squeeze before removing the grey wife beater. Bobby stared in awe at Caleb’s tightly toned but muscular body.

It was clear to see that Caleb had worked hard on his body and as he removed the young man’s shorts he noticed Seymour slobbering at the mouth at the thought of eating the young man.

“Dang he looks tasty as hell.” Seymour said as he eyed the fresh meat before him, its a shame I gotta wait to eat it.”

“Ain’t it just.” Bobby laughed “I’m gonna get him ready before he wakes up.”

Seymour watched as Bobby dragged his next meal out of the room.

Bobby lay Caleb out and as the hunk came round Bonny clasped his bare hands around the young man’s neck. Caleb’s eyes opened up wide in shock, however, the young man hadn’t yet comprehended what was happening. The hunk’s thoughts quickly turned to fear and panic as Bobby tightened his grip around Caleb’s neck, Caleb found breathing more difficult as he opened his eyes and looked up at his attacker, who in turn was looking down at him. Caleb tried to shout for help but he was restricted from doing so, He stared up at his attacker as Bobby strangled the life out of him. Caleb put up a good fight as he frantically tried to push Bobby off but he was too powerful. He tried to beg for his life and looked up he tried to catch Bobby’s attention. Bobby could see the fear in Caleb’s eyes, his face going red but he just tightened his grip even more and continued to kill the muscular hunk. Bobby had complete control over Caleb and felt his strong legs struggling beneath him. Caleb thrashed about for a final few moments, as he began to lose consciousness, his face shot back at the exact same time that death overcame him. Caleb’s hot body convulsed in death, before finally staying still.

Within moments Bobby found himself fucking the dead hunk’s hot body. As he reached his climax Bobby clenched Caleb’s shoulders before firing his load deep into the dead hunk and lying down as he fell asleep next to it.

Bobby dragged the latest victim down to the butchering room. Once in the room he grabbed his knifes and prepared for the job at hand. He placed the blade over the top of one of the young mans arms and paused before beginning to cut the knife sliced through Caleb’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone, after some tough cutting he suddenly felt the arm loosen as it detached from the body. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to the other arm. Caleb’s vacant eyes continued to stare into oblivion, but Bobby thought his mind was playing tricks on him as he could have swore the eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto the legs. He enjoyed cutting these as they were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With the body now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his victims head. He picked up the knife placed it over the exposed throat and began to cut. It took about 5 minutes to remove the hunks head as Bobby now looked down at what was once a sexy young man.

The muscular torso Caleb had flaunted still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was the hunk now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place.

Over the next 13 days Bobby fed Caleb’s body parts to Seymour until eventually none of the young man remained.

Chapter 10. Sexy Gardener becomes plant food

Ashley was a young man that loved to party and hang around with friends. Monday to Friday was for working whilst Friday night and Saturday was for partying. This way of thinking had served Ashley well as he ran and owned his own garden business which was doing well and Ashley was now on the look out for some more clients. On Monday he would start canvassing for some but this Saturday was a day for him to hang with friends have a drink and support his country in a football match.

Monday morning soon came and before he did anything that day Ashley decided to ensure he didn’t skip another of his passions. The gym.

Being a gardener meant that Ashley was usually without his top if the weather was good and had to make sure that his body was one that looked good for the ladies. He also guessed that a female client was more likely to hire a Gardner if they looked hot and sexy as this allowed either a married or single lady to have some eye candy around the house. Also having just split with his ex meant that Ashley could flirt with the ladies without any sort of comeback. One thing Ashley’s machoness failed to account for was the number of gay guys that also found themselves attracted to the sexy Gardner.

Gym time was over and Ashley now decided to hit an area up to try and get his business some more clients. Whilst some employees carried out some of his existing work. Ashley began the process of going door to door. As the young man knocked on doors he had no idea he was about to knock on one that was going to change his life forever.

Bobby was chilling at home, he knew that he would soon be busy as having fed the last part of Caleb to Seymour that morning the man-eating plant would soon demand more food.

His relaxation was interrupted by a knock at the door. Opening it up he was surprised to see a muscular young man standing at the door from what he could see a number of tattoos dotted the man’s body. Ashley introduced himself to Bobby and went into his pitch to try and sell Bobby as a client. Bobby had other ideas for Ashley and knew that he potentially had Seymour’s next meal sat right in front of him.

As Ashley explained how much his company’s services would cost he had no idea that Bobby was fantasizing about killing him.

Bobby explained that he would love to get his garden done but didn’t have the money to afford a team of people, he told Ashley what he wanted and proposed that if the young man agreed to do it by himself, he would pay with cash. This would allow Ashley to keep the job off the books and ensure he kept all the money for himself. A deal was quickly agreed, and Ashley left having agreed to come and start the work the next day.

Ashley ensured his other employees were all lined up with jobs before he began the drive over to Bobby’s. He explained that he didn’t want to be disturbed and would be in meetings all day. None of his workers knew that he had accepted an off-the-books job and would be keeping the money for himself.

As he continued to drive Ashley still didn’t question why he had to be the one to do the work and not one of his other employees.

Upon arrival at Bobby’s Ashley told him that he was here and was getting started. Bobby watched as the hot gardener dressed in a white t-shirt and shorts immediately got to work.

Bobby had told Seymour that his next meal had arrived and both plant and killer now watched as Ashley pulled off his shirt, wiped his brow, and got back to work. Ashley was indeed an attractive young man and Seymour licked his lips and told Bobby he couldn’t wait to tuck into Ashley as he saw the young man’s meaty body.

Bobby found Ashley attractive, his athletic torso was heavily tattooed and the killer found it hot that Ashley liked to remove his shirt to show it off. This was obviously done for the ladies to see and Ashley had forgotten that there was none present, Bobby wasn’t going to complain as Ashley didn’t know or care that gay guys were also looking at him as some sexy eye candy.

The killer could have watched Ashley all day but Seymour kept pestering him about when he was going to make his move. Bobby knew he had to do it soon and as Ashley squatted to check on an area he had to dig the killer made his move.

Ashley hadn’t heard Bobby creeping up on him and within seconds the chloroform rag was flung in the hot gardener’s face. “What the fuck are you doumphh” Ashley managed to say as his body lost the brief fight it had put up and he was knocked unconscious by the fumes.

Bobby now wasted no time in dragging the unconscious hunk upstairs and into his bedroom and lay him on his bed. He looked down at Ashley and allowed his heads to explore the hot gardener’s body taking the time to inspect each of the tattoos that decorated his upper torso and arms. He grabbed each of Ashley’s wrists and ensured he handcuffed his latest prey to the bed as he continued to feel the warm hard body that lay next to him and wait for it to regain consciousness. As he waited Bobby had an idea, he was going to set up his camera and record Ashley’s demise.

A short while later the young gardener stirred on the bed and awoke in a daze, “Where am I?” he shouted, “ where are my clothes?” Bobby didn’t answer. Ashley began to squirm on the bed, his muscles tensed as he tried to free himself, he looked sexy. He began to shout “help, help”. At this point Bobby appeared and said “I never wanted you for your garden work. I wanted you. It’s pointless, your mine and I’m going to do with you what I please.” He grabbed Ashley on his shoulder and rubbed his hand down his chest over his washboard abs and onto his boxers he fondled with his dick. Ashley tensed himself on the bed and shouted “ Get off me you queer cunt, when I get loose I’m gonna fucking kill you.” Bobby laughed as his attitude continued “ No, no my friend I’m gonna kill you and enjoy doing it, then I’m going to cut your body up and feed it to a friend.. First some fun” Ashley stared at him, a look of fear had filled his face. Bobby began to massage Ashley’s shoulders. Ashley felt uncomfortable and was shaking his head furiously. Bobby placed his hand in Ashley’s boxers and began to jack him off, Ashley screamed “ Get off me, get off me, I’m not gay” but as Bobby continued to jack him off Ashley’s shouts and taunts turned into moans of pleasure up until the moment he cum. Ashley sobbed as he shouted “Please no, no,” and seemed to know what was coming next. Bobby inspected his arse and found it to be tight, “ Your gonna enjoy this” he said and placed his body up against Ashley grabbed his shoulders, thrust his dick into Ashley’s tight arse, and began to ride him, Ashley was shouting throughout and at the moment he was about to cum, Bobby pulled his head up and bite his ear. He then pulled out and lay next to him.

He then began to lick Ashley from his thighs upwards, he moved on to his abs and Ashley tried to resist but found it difficult Bobby licked his Pecs and then bit down on the nipples, he then began to suck and Ashley moaned, he moved up and began to suck Ashley’s neck and lips, he then kissed his quivering body, down to his manhood, Bobby then began to suck it deeply and Ashley was moaning with pleasure, he went faster and faster, until he shot cum deep into Bobby' throat. Bobby loved it, Ashley knew he had no choice but to submit, his attitude dropped but Bobby had other plans, he grabbed a plastic bag and flung over Ashley’s head and tightened it up, Ashley breathed in suddenly sucking the bag into his face and began to suffocate, his body was twitching and his face was going red, Bobby jacked off and when he finished he placed his finger through the mouth hole and Ashley gasped for air, Bobby loved it, when he gained his composure he then sat on Ashley’s chest and again licked and kissed his torso, he then massaged his neck slowly tightening his grip until Ashley began to choke, he tried to fight but his hands were tied up, his legs were kicking all over the place and Ashley struggled, he put up a fight but Bobby refused to let go, Ashley’s face was going red and his eyes were watering, he tried to scream but it was constricted, his body began to labour until he suddenly went limp, let out a gasp and his legs dropped and his eyes stared into space, he mouth was open and he had a cute death stare. Bobby held up his grip and Ashley convulsed a couple of times.

Killing Ashley had really turned Bobby on. The sexy hunks frantic fight to ensure he didn’t die, his muscles straining to try and release themselves from their bounds. The look on Ashley’s face when he when he was told that his body was going to be cut up and fed to a man eater was priceless and the killer hoped that he had caught it on video.

Bobby now let his hands explore Ashley’s fine body one last time. He ran his hands up the young man’s legs feeling the fine leg hairs underneath his hands before following the outline of his abs and groping the hunks pecs.

Seconds later he lifted Ashley’s legs so his feet now rested on his shoulders, pulled his underwear down, and began to fuck the dead straight hunk. Ashley’s hole was tight but his body soon rocked back and forth with each hard thrust Bobby made as his blue eyes stare vacantly up at the ceiling. Bobby’s hands clenched Ashley’s shoulders as he fired his load deep into the dead hunk.

Bobby playfully slapped Ashley on the chest before pulling his underwear back up and cuddling up to his latest conquest.

The next morning Bobby found himself fucking Ashley one more time before dragging his body down to be butchered.

With his knife in his hands Bobby now looked down at Ashley’s body before beginning the process of cutting it up.

He started by removing Ashley’s heavily tattooed arms, as he cut through the flesh he couldn’t help but check which tattoos he was cutting between and jokingly trying to put back together like a jigsaw. Once these were removed he turned his attention to the fit gardener’s legs and soon had these pieces of fine meat severed from the body.

Bobby now positioned the blade over Ashley’s throat, and whilst looking into his dormant eyes began to cut through the large neck tattoo that dominated his throat. When that was finally released Ashley now resembled more of a puzzle then a hot once man as he lay in twenty six pieces. The dismembered body was put in the wheelie bin and taken down to Seymour’s room so the plant could get the first taste of its latest meal.

“Oh is it that time.” Seymour joked when he saw Bobby entering the room with the bin “Feed me. Feed me. I’ve been looking forward to trying this one.”

Bobby smiled and pulled the first piece of Ashley from the bin, the meat from his upper thigh was thrown in the plants mouth quickly followed one of the young man’s elbows. “Hmmm, he tastes as I expected. Flavorful and juicy.” Seymour said as he licked his lips.

Over the next two weeks more pieces of Ashley were fed to Seymour until just his fine torso and handsome head remained.

Ashley’s tattooed torso was placed in Seymour’s mouth and Bobby watched as the plants teeth came crashing down and began to chew on the toned piece of meat. “Snap, snap, Crunch, munch” filled the room before Seymour swallowed the chewed up remains and held its mouth open as he awaited Ashley’s head to be thrown in.

Bobby picked it up and wished he could have one more piece of fun with it, over the last few weeks Ashley’s severed head had provided some good fun as it was repeatedly skull fucked, he looked into the now dull blue eyes and as admired the fit young man’s good looks before throwing it into the gaping mouth. He knew Seymour would be regurgitating the ear piercings and nose stud and nose ring as the plant closed its mouth down and bit down on Ashley’s head popping it the way you did when you bit down on grape.

“Now I must say he was a tasty motherfucker.” Seymour responded as he let out a little burp.

The next day Seymour called Bobby into his room and told the young man to hold out his hand. Bobby did as instructed and watched as Seymour regurgitated Ashley’s ear piercings along with his nose ring and nose stud, some material was mixed in and Bobby quickly deduced that it had come from the dead gardener’s underwear.

A few days had passed and as Bobby strolled through the local newspaper he saw a story about Ashley. The headline read “Police ask for help to trace missing gardener.”

The article was accompanied by a picture of Ashley sat in a pair of shorts with his dog.

Bobby smiled to himself as he knew that no one would discover what happened to the fit young man. He cut out the article for his own private collection and added them to the photos he had taken of Ashley’s body.

Chapter 11. Wiping out a family line

Bobby was out looking for a potential meal for Seymour when he had to stop to get some gas. It was whilst he was filling up that he swore he recognized the driver of the car that had just pulled up at the pump next to him.

It was when the driver got out that he saw that it was Craig who he had gone to school with and also whose younger brother Keelan he had already murdered and fed to Seymour. Dressed in an open track top that showed off a tanned athletic body and black track bottoms.

Craig looked as hot as he did at school and Bobby who had a crush on him back then could feel his trouser snake going hard. His thoughts immediately turned to how he could try and make the sexy young man Seymour’s next victim.

“Hey Craig, how you doing man. Long time no see.” Bobby shouted as he finished filling up his car.

“Bobby, good to see you man. I hope you been keeping yourself well.” Craig replied as he looked over.

“I’m good brother. I’m sorry to hear about your little brothers disappearance.” Bobby replied “Any news on where he is.”

“Thanks man. Things are tough there. There’s been no sign of him. It’s like he just disappeared off the face of the earth.” Craig replied with a hint of sadness on his face. “We gotta have a catch up man.”

“Definately brother.” Bobby replied “In fact I have some ice cold beers at home. Why don’t you swing by for a few.”

Craig looked at Bobby, he seemed to like the idea “Hmm I was planning on surprising the parents but that sounds a good idea. I’ll follow you back to your place.”

The two drove back to Bobby’s house.

“Nice place you have here man.” Craig announced “you didn’t tell me you had a pool. Now it’s gotta be beers and catching up by the pool. Come on brother how about it.”

Bobby smiled, he wasn’t going to poopoo any idea that may see Craig in less clothes then what he was already in. He led his hunky guest outside “Make yourself at home. I’ll grab us some beers.”

As he walked towards the house he saw that Craig had taken off the track too and was in the process of pulling down his trousers. Bobby smiled to himself and thought how nice of Craig to put on a show for him.

“Hey Bobby, is that my dinner you’ve brought home.” Seymour bellowed when he heard his keeper come back into the house.

“That’s the plan.” Bobby replied “And I know that you’re going to love the taste of him.”

“How do you know that?” Seymour snapped back.

Bobby explained that Craig was the older brother of Keelan one of his previous meals and the guy that he had told him about. Seymour licked his lips as he told Bobby how he remembered how tasty Keelan was. Bobby laughed and told his man eating plant that Craig would taste better. Bobby grabbed the beers and headed back outside.

Upon stepping through the doors Bobby immediately went hard at the sight of his house guest who now sat in a small pair of black shorts as he showed off his bronzed athletic body and smooth and defined legs.

“Let’s have a good time!” Craig announced as Bobby put the beers down and the two started to catch up on what had been going on in their respective life’s.

The beers flowed and it was soon obvious to Bobby that Craig had a little issue with the drink as he knocked back four beers within the hour. But hey who was Bobby to stop him and brought more out onto the table.

Talk soon turned to Craig’s missing brother as the athletic hunk who was now a little drunk brought up the subject.

“You know what man. I miss my little brother.” Craig said with a hint of sadness in his voice. “He was such a character you know.”

Bobby now pretended to lend a sympathetic ear “It must be terrible for you and your family. Not knowing where he is. What do you think happened to him?”

Craig dropped his sunglasses and looked Bobby in the eye “Dead my friend. I think he’s dead and something bad happened to him. My parents won’t believe it but it’s not like him to go missing like this.”

“Wow. You can’t think like that.” Bobby replied “Always have hope.”

“Shut the fuck up man.” Craig replied “Hope is false, let’s deal with reality. But I tell you this, god help the person that did something to him if I ever find out.” Craig slurred as he banged his fist on the table abs downed his seventh beer.

Bobby’s trouser snake was near to bursting and with the intoxicated state that Craig was in decided that now was as good a time as any to strike.

He stood up and ran inside quickly and came back with a bunch of photos. Handing them to Craig he advised his friend to look through them.

Craig did as instructed and began to glance through them. “What are these?” The young man asked confused before eventually stopping on one particular photograph.

Bobby could see that despite being drunk Craig knew what he was looking at, “Tha, That’s Keelan. He looks dead. I mean he is dead!! You Kill, Aaakk, Uuur.”

Craig didn’t have time to finish what he was saying as Bobby quickly flung the garotte around his neck and pulled it tight. He instinctively brought his hands up to pull away at the ever tightening ligature. “Wha what are you doing man.” Craig uttered as Bobby continued to pull tight and watched as the young hunks legs began to frantically kick out.

“You were right brother. Keelan is dead and I killed him.” Bobby taunted “You’re about to join him. I can’t tell you how long I’ve waited for this moment.”

“Fuck you, you mother fucker.” Craig managed to reply before being cut off as Bobby pulled back even more.

His hands came up as they frantically tried to pull at Dom’s and stop the attack. Craig continued to claw at Bobby as the gagging sounds continued to erupt from his clenched throat and his eyes started to bulge. A look of panic crossed his face as his eyes pleaded for help but there would be none forthcoming.

“Shhh,” Bobby whispered “Its almost over, Relax and let yourself go. Then I can fuck your body.”

Craig’s face was full of fear as Bobby tightened the cord as much as he could as a distant crunching sound filled the room as his windpipe collapsed and the hyoid bone in his throat fractured. His body now jerking rhythmically as death claimed him.

Bobby was out of breath as he let go of the ligature as Craig’s lifeless body sat by the pool in front of him. He’d dreamt of this moment for a long time and now wasted little time in sitting down next to his dead school friend and let his hands explore Craig’s firm body.

His hands ran up the hunk’s smooth legs and Bobby was turned on as he groped and fondled the set of firm thighs in front of him. He cupped Craig’s manhood in his hand and squeezed hard before allowing his hands to explore every inch of Craig’s athletic torso.

As he explored Bobby couldn’t take his eyes off of Craig’s now vacant eyes that stared up at the sky. It seemed as if they were calling for him to come and fuck him and the temptation proved too strong as Bobby lay Craig back on the outdoor sofa and began to have the moment he had dreamt about for a long time.

He lifted Craig’s legs, rested them on his shoulders and thanked god for helping the two cross paths again. Craig had always been a ladies man and bragged about his sexual conquests and as Bobby forced his dick into the straight young man’s hole he laughed to himself knowing that Craig would now be on the receiving end of what he had done to many females.

The moment had been worth waiting for as Craig was a thoroughly good fuck. Bobby took his time and savored every thrust he made on the sexy young man’s body. However, he couldn’t hold out forever and soon fired his load deep into Craig. He pulled out from the body knowing this wouldn’t be the only time he’d be fucking Craig before he had to prepare the body for Seymour, but Bobby had one more thing to do. He sat on Craig’s athletic chest and lifted the dead studs head so it looked directly into his groin, seconds later his cock was out and pushed into Craig’s semi open mouth as he moved Craig’s head back and forth as he skull fucked his latest prize.

The night was still young and Bobby conveyed Craig up to his bedroom where he took some photos for his collection before continuing to have fun with the dead hunk long into the night.

The sun was shining through the curtains when Bobby realized that he’d spent the whole night having fun with his old schoolfriend’ss body. The time was approaching for Bobby to butcher the body for Seymour and before he did he fucked the dead hunk for the fifth time.

Craig’s wonderful body was laid out as Bobby prepared to cut it up.

Bobby had picked the sharpest knives and retrieved the axe from the shed. Craig was lain out on the floor as Bobby clenched one of Craig’s powerful arms, closed his eyes and then began to cut.

The knife sliced through Craig’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone. Then all off a sudden he felt the arm loosen and upon opening his eyes realized he had been successful in cutting it off. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to Craig’s other arm. Craig’s vacant green eyes continued to stare into oblivion, but Bobby's mind was playing tricks on him as he could have sworn the eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Craig’s smooth legs. These were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With Craig now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his friends head. He picked up the knife and closed his own eyes as he couldn’t bear to look Craig in the eyes as he cut his head off. It took about 10 minutes to remove the head as Bobby now looked down at what was once his old school friend.

The perfect physique Craig had flaunted still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was the hunk now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place.

He conveyed the body to Seymour’s room and prepared to start his latest feed.

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as he opened and closed his mouth.

“Ok, ok calm down. Here you go.” Bobby replied before pulling the first piece of Craig out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout, "Next bit, please."

This time Bobby pulled out a part of Craig’s thigh which was quickly swallowed as Seymour said “Hmm, this dude tastes better then his brother.”

Over the next 13 days Bobby fed more and more of Craig to Seymour until he was left with just the muscular hunks limbless torso and head. Bobby had ensured he’d been having some fun with Craig’s severed head over the last few weeks and had skull fucked it on multiple occasions, each time picturing Craig enjoying it when each girl went down on him.

However it was time for the last bits of the young man to be devoured.

Bobby lifted Craig’s limbless torso off of the gurney and carefully placed it into the plant’s mouth.

He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Craig’s torso was chewed up before being swallowed.

Bobby lifted the good-looking mans head off the side, his vacant eyes still staring into the abyss as Bobby relived the fun he had been having with it before throwing the severed head into Seymour's open mouth. Craig’s head was quickly gulped down.

Bobby felt a sense of sadness knowing that he had just wiped out the complete male line of a side of a family as Craig’s parents would never know what happened to either of their sons.

The local press ran a story that told about the families tragedy in two of their sons going missing. A picture of Keelan and Craig together was attached to it and Bobby cut it out for his collection.

Bobby looked at his pictures of Craig and lived the young man’s death out over and over again in his head happy that he had enjoyed it a lot more then he had ever imagined.

Chapter 12. A Fatal Mistake

Seymour and Bobby had just been arguing. The man-eating plant complained about not being fed and told Bobby it was time to get some new food. He hadn’t eaten since he’d been fed the final part of Craig, the older brother of one of his previous victims, and needed the nourishment that human meals gave him. Bobby told him he would continue soon but didn’t want to draw any attention to the number of missing people. Seymour told his keeper to stop being a pussy and look further afield. But Bobby held firm and was determined to wait a little longer.

Adam was a handsome, good-looking young man with all the ladies dropping at his feet. The manual laborer spent his time working, and when not working, he turned his attention to one of his three other passions—working out at the gym, partying and going out with friends, and competing in fitness shows.

The young man had been out with friends that night, had taken in a little more alcohol than he could handle, and now staggered home after a good night on the town. Approaching the front door, Adam took his keys out and tried to enter the front door. The drunk hunk scrambled about and scratched at the keyhole before beginning to bang on the door to try and gain entry.

However, Adam had made a fatal error and entered the wrong door. His house was a few more roads over, and he didn’t know exactly where he was in his drunken state.

Bobby jumped when he heard the banging on the door and went to check what was going on. Upon opening the door, Adam barged into the house.

“What the fuck took you so long?” The attractive young man slurred

Bobby was confused; he had no idea who this person was that had just entered his home. If he were looking for victims for Seymour, this guy would have most definitely fit the bill, handsome with a defined body and skinny jeans that showed off a set of developed legs.

Bobby tried his best to get Adam to leave, but the drunk hunk sat on the chair and began to fall asleep. As Bobby left to fill get some cold Water, Seymour stepped in.

“Hmmm, he looks tasty. How nice of Bobby to bring me a home delivery.” He sarcastically said to himself before wrapping one of his long tendrils around Adam’s throat. The drunk young man’s eyes opened wide when Seymour pulled tight, but in his drunken state, he was no match for the vigorous plant and soon succumbed to the attack. Seymour had no intention of time and began to drag Adam’s body back to his room and was prepared to eat it fully clothed if he had to.

Bobby came back into the room with the jug of water to throw at Adam and try to sober him up, but his heart sank as he caught sight of the young man’s body being dragged around the corner.

“What the fuck, Seymour? I said no more just yet.” Bobby shouted at the plant.

“Oh, calm down, you idiot. No one knows he’s here. He came to the wrong house. And besides, I’m hungry, so would you rather I eat people that are close to you.” Seymour barked, “Now, either way, I’m eating him. So you can strip him and prepare him now, or I chow down on him whole.”

Bobby thought about it for a second, “Ok, ok, I’ll do my bit.”

“Good.” Seymour happily replied as the tendril released itself from Adam’s neck. “Now, you can’t have all night with him. I want him prepared within the hour.”

“But.” Bobby replied, only to be shut down by Seymour, “No buts. Just feed.”

Bobby shrugged his shoulders, grabbed Adam by the ankles, and dragged the young man into the next room.

Once there, he stripped Adam to his white Calvin Klein briefs and stared at the young man’s body.

He looked at his watch and knew if he were quick, he would have a little time to fuck Adam’s body. Within seconds, Adam’s body was jerking under Bobby's hard thrusts. Once he had fucked the dead hunk, he looked down at Adam one last time, knowing that he had to start the process of dismembering him.

Bobby began by removing one of Adam’s arms and cutting it into six pieces; he then repeated the process on the other arm.

The skilled butcher now hovered the knife over the top of one of Adam’s thighs and, as he was about to cut, jumped back in surprise as Adam sat up. “My arms, my arms, I can’t feel my arms.” The young man shouted before being cut off as Bobby plunged one of the knives into his chest. Adam was now definitely dead as blood leaked from the corner of his mouth. Bobby took a few more moments to compose himself and dismembered the rest of the body until Adam now lay in twenty-six parts.

Once he threw the body parts in the bin, he wheeled it to Seymour and began to feed the man-eating plant two pieces a day for the next few weeks.

Adam’s death had made Bobby think. And he knew there was no way he could not feed the murderous plant.

A few days had passed, and Adam’s disappearance had made the local news as Bobby read an article he saw.

“Police are concerned for the missing man last seen after a night out on the town.”

Police are appealing for the whereabouts of missing local man Adam Ave, who has not been seen since a night out with friends. Adam was somewhat intoxicated when he left his friends, and the police are keeping an open mind on what may have happened at this point.

The article also had a picture from one of Adam’s fitness shows accompanying it. Bobby smiled as Nothing could trace Adam back to him.

Chapter 13. Sacrificing a Friend

Standing around 6'00 muscular hunk Lewis was one of the most popular guys at the gym. His perfectly toned physique saw him become the envy of most of the male gym goers who desperately wanted to acquire one like Lewis themselves.

However, like most gym Adonis’s Lewis had a cocky attitude and a large ego. The muscle-bound hunk never forgot the trouble he was in as a teenager and it was only when he reached 18 did Lewis decide to do something and attended the gym eventually reaching the physique he now got. Lewis now wanted to give something back, this was the main reason he now tried to help his fellow gym goers with workout and nutritional tips. It was this way that Lewis met Bobby and the two soon formed a good relationship that saw both become workout buddies.

It was this relationship that saw Lewis turn to Bobby when he was made homeless. The popular gym hunk now asked Bobby if he could stay with him whilst he sorted things out.

Bobby liked Lewis, the two were friends and got on well and he also had a crush on the muscular hunk so he was only too happy to accommodate him.

Later that day Lewis moved his stuff in, fresh from a session at the gym the hunk wearing a dark top and shorts settled into his new surroundings.

Lewis immediately took an interest into the large plant that grew in Bobby's conservatory. He'd never seen one that big and was amazed at how Bobby had come across it and chuckled at the name it had been given. "Seymour, Seymour nobody calls anything a name like Seymour." Lewis joked as told his gym buddy that he couldn’t wait to see the plant finally open up. Bobby however kept his secret and decided not to say anything about Seymour's ability to talk.

As the two friends left the room Seymour watched Lewis his eyes not straying from the dark-haired hunk.

Lewis had settled into living at Bobby's and the two gym partners enjoyed each other’s company. Lewis loved working out on his body and seeing the latest effects on his physique was something he loved to see this meant wearing minimal clothing and Lewis was always strutting around in nothing more than a pair of underwear and today was no different as Lewis wandered about the house in a pair of tight white briefs. He stopped in the kitchen to make himself a drink unaware that Seymour's eyes were fixed solely on him and the plants tongue licked its lips.

Seymour could just taste human flesh at the sight of Zac's strolling around in little clothing and saw his natural urges quickly come to the fore.

That evening whilst Lewis was preoccupied Seymour revealed his dastardly plan to Bobby who was astonished to hear such a thing.

"Feed me." Seymour repeated reiterating the fact he wanted food.

"Wait I’ll get you some plant food," Bobby said as he turned towards the shelf.

"Urghh. No more plant food." Seymour replied as he licked his lips.

"I..I don’t have any other food!" Bobby replied worried about what Seymour was going to say next.

The carnivorous plant looked at Bobby "Yes you do." Seymour replied with an evil look in his eyes.

Bobby gulped "You don’t mean!"

"Yes, Lewis." Seymour bellowed “Lewis is perfect, he looks tasty."

"No fucking way." Bobby replied, "He's my friend I’m not going to kill my best friend."

Seymour laughed "Yes you will. Because if you don’t you know what ill do. When hungry you eat anything." Seymour answered before adding "Do you want to run the risk? Now feed me, Lewis!"

Bobby thought long and hard about it, he knew that Seymour was not going to back down. He only had one option left and knew what he had to do.

"Ok. Ok I’ll do it."

"Very good." Seymour replied, "I look forward to it."

Bobby watched as one of Seymour's tendrils disappeared upstairs to get another look at Lewis. Seymour could see that the sexy hunk soaked himself in the bath, completely unaware to the fate that now awaited him.

Bobby tried to psych himself up, he was no killer, he even struggled to kill a spider or fly, but now he had to kill his friend. Someone he had known for a few years and one of the few people he actually really liked. Bobby crept up the stairs with a hammer in one hand and prepared to do a deed he knew would haunt him for a while.

He stopped outside of Zac's room and peering through the crack in the door he observed his gym buddy was wrapped in nothing more than a towel.

Looking down he spotted Seymour's tendril that continued to observe its incoming meal.

Bobby gave the tendril a kick "Go away. If he spots you, he'll know something is up." Seymour's tendril shot down the stairs as Bobby took in some deep breaths and said to himself "come on Bobby you can do this."

Bobby put the hammer in his back jean pocket and knocked on the door to Lewis’s room and was quickly invited in.

Lewis had changed into a pair of white underwear that showed off his body well and the prominent bulge of his manhood at the front.

“Ah Bobby just the person" Lewis said "I want you to tell me how my definition is when I pose for my back." Lewis turned and now faced away from Bobby as he pulled a double bicep pose.

Knowing he couldn’t take Lewis on one-to-one he knew the element of surprise was best. He took the hammer from his back pocket and slowly crept towards Lewis.

"Well what do you think mate?" Lewis asked as he grew a little impatient. "Do they look on point?"

"Lord forgive me please," Bobby said to himself as he brought the hammer crashing down on the back of Lewis’s head.

The muscle Adonis let out an "oomph." As he fell forwards onto his bed as Bobby rained blow upon blow down on Lewis who now tried to plead with his friend to stop.

After about six blows Bobby stopped but to his surprise found that Lewis was still well and truly alive and tried to crawl off of the bed and away as he asked Bobby why he attacked him.

Bobby dropped the hammer and now picked up the headphones for Lewis’s IPhone and wrapped them tightly around his friend’s neck. Lewis now gasped for breath as Bobby strangled him, he tried to use his last bits of strength to claw at the ligature that tightened into his neck and then clutched at the duvet he lay on.

Death was near to Lewis and he last words he heard were "Sorry Lewis but if you were in my shoes you’d have no choice but to do the same." With that Lewis let out a final gasp as his body stretched out and up before falling limply to the bed.

Killing Lewis had been hard work and Bobby was now short of breath and breathing heavily. He turned his friend over and started to cry as he saw that Lewis eyes stare back up at him. He gently ran his fingers through Lewis’s hair as he rocked the head slightly and repeated the words "I'm sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry." Over and over again.

However, Bobby knew things were not over yet and carefully dragged Lewis’s body down the stairs and into the room that contained Seymour.

"There you go. Now quickly get this done." Bobby said as he placed Lewis’ limp body at the foot of Seymour's pot.

He turned around not wanting to see his friend devoured and placed his fingers in his ears as he did not want to hear the sound of Lewis’s bones cracking and his body being chewed.

A few minutes later Bobby turned around to see Lewis still lying on the floor as Seymour looked at him with a confused look.

"He looks delicious," Seymour said as he again licked his lips. "But you know I like my meals bite size. Chop him up and don’t be lazy!"

"Wow, wow, wow wait a minute." Bobby said "You didn’t say a fucking thing about chopping him up. He’s my best friend I won’t be doing that for no way Jose, I will not do it. I just killed my best friend for you. I won’t cut him up as well." Bobby reiterated "if you are hungry enough you will eat him."

"Ok. If that’s how you want to play it we'll just leave him there to rot." Seymour replied, "But tell me what will you do if your mum comes round?"

Knowing where this was going and knowing that he had no choice but to do what Seymour wanted Bobby picked up Lewis’s ankles and dragged him out of the room as he cursed under his breath.

Bobby had picked the sharpest knives and retrieved the axe from the shed. Lewis was lain out on the floor as Bobby clenched one of his powerful arms, closed his eyes and then began to cut.

The knife sliced through Lewis’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone. This he could not take and immediately found himself starting to heave but perceived with the task at hand. Then all off a sudden he felt the arm loosen and upon opening his eyes realized he had been successful in cutting it off. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to Lewis’s other arm. Lewis’s vacant eyes continued to stare into oblivion but Bobby's mind was playing tricks on him as he could have sworn the eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Lewis’s amazing thick legs. These were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With Lewis now, limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his friends head. He picked up the axe and closed his own eyes as he couldn’t bear to look Lewis in the eyes as he cut his friend’s head off. It took two blows of the axe to remove the head as Bobby now looked down at what was once his friend.

The perfect physique Lewis had worked on still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was Lewis now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place. He left his friends underwear on thus allowing his gym buddy a last bit of dignity in dead.

Bobby now needed something to transport his dismembered friend to Seymour and grabbed a large black bin that had just been delivered to the house.

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as Bobby paused for a few moments then pulled the first piece of Lewis out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout "More, more, more."

This time Bobby pulled one of Lewis’s hands out which was quickly swallowed before part of one if Lewis’s thighs was eaten by the plant.

Midway through Seymour shouted "Lewis is tasty. I want more." Bobby continued to feed parts of his best friend to Seymour until only his head and torso remained.

Bobby lifted Lewis head up out of the bin, Lewis’s eyes still stared into the abyss as Bobby again reiterated how sorry he was before throwing the severed head into Seymour's open mouth.

A loud gulp followed before Seymour shouted "Come on. Last bit."

Bobby now struggled to lift Lewis limbless torso out of the bin but eventually got a good grip and carefully placed it into the plants mouth.

He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Lewis’s torso was chewed up before being swallowed.

Knowing he had finally devoured the entire sexy muscle hunk Seymour let out a loud 'Burp.' As he joked "Lewis agrees with me." The plant laughed before adding "but in all seriousness he tasted as good as he looked, I couldn’t wait a few days for my next bite so ate him all.”

Bobby closed his eyes and nodded before looking at the last picture Lewis had taken of himself just moments before he was killed.

"I'm gonna miss you Lewis." Bobby said as he cried looking at the picture of Lewis in nothing more than his underwear.

Lewis disappearance had not gone unnoticed at the gym and people constantly asked about his whereabouts. Bobby told them that Lewis had gone back up north to his family.

He looked at one picture that showed Lewis’s great physique and was determined to build himself up to look like it, In lasting memory of Lewis.

Back at home Seymour demanded Bobby's attention.

"Here I have something for you." Seymour said before regurgitating the two stud earrings that Lewis wore in his ears. Tears ran down Bobby's face as he looked at them. As he turned and left the room he could hear Seymour saying "You'll need to feed me again.. Soon."

Chapter 14. Taking down the Eye Candy

Bobby had grown tired of Seymour’s constant moaning about being hungry and decided that it was time to get back out there and feed the man-eating plant once again.

However this time Bobby had a specific target in mind, and this young man was one that the killer had his eye on for a while.

Will was one of the city’s soldier’s and Bobby found it hard to contain his urges each time he saw the blonde haired hunk and his sexy athletic body.

With his good looks and perfect body Will enjoyed flirting with the local ladies. In fact, his popularity was such that he had been voted as the city’s sexiest soldier much to the laughter of some of his colleagues. But Will’s flirting hadn’t gone unnoticed and some of the husbands and boyfriends of some of the ladies had made threats.

As luck would have it Will was tasked with patrolling the area around where Bobby’s house was located so now was the best time to strike so he could have some fun with the sexy warrior and Seymour could devour his wonderful body.

Bobby watched as Will completed his rounds, he went over the story he would tell the hunky warrior when he saw him next and ensured everything was in place to strike.

Bobby rushed out into the street as he saw Will approaching.

“Hey help me please I’ve been robbed. I think the people may still be in my house.” Bobby shouted in a panicked state

Will’s sense of duty came straight to the fore and he told Bobby to calm down and explain what happened. Bobby again told the warrior that his house had been robbed and that he thought the bad guys were still inside.

Will clenched his weapon as he told Bobby to remain where he was and went to inspect the house.

The hunky soldier paused upon entering the house, looking around he couldn’t see anything that looked like it was out of place.

He continued to look around completely unaware that Bobby had snuck up on him with a hammer clenched in his hand. Bobby took a deep breath and counted to three as he brought the hammer crashing down on the back of Will’s head. The sexy soldier let out a moan as he dropped his weapon and fell to the floor. Bobby didn’t pause for a second he kicked the weapon away and jumped upon Will as he turned over. Seconds later his hands were wrapped around Will’s neck. Will had no intention of dying and put up a good fight, he managed to push Bobby off and tried to reach for his weapon but Bobby struck him again and this time managed to grab one of his weight bars. Bobby lifted the bar up, and dropped it down onto Will’s exposed neck. The weights on either end caused the bar to begin to crush Will’s throat and he thrashed about violently on the floor as he desperately tried to get the strength to lift the bar, but was unable to and looked like a fish struggling out of water. Bobby watched as Will continued to fight, his bare legs frantically kicking as he made gasping noises as the bar crushed his trachea. Bobby pushed the weight further down and admired the soon-to-be dead meat. he placed one hand on Will’s hot torso and rubbed his pecs. As he did he heard a cracking sound and then a long gasp as the weight had broken Will’s neck and crushed his throat as he had finally died.

“I’m off to have some fun with your next meal,” Bobby shouted as he grabbed Will under his arms and began to drag the dead hunk to his room.

“Be up early.” Seymour shouted, “I can’t wait to tuck into him, he looks tasty.”

Bobby didn’t reply to that instead he shouted “You mind your own business tonight, I don’t want one of your tendrils spying on me tonight.”

Once in his room, Will’s body was laid out on the bed as Bobby took a few pictures of the hunk and then fondled and played with the body before fucking Will long into the night. These were moments he had dreamt about for a while and was now having the opportunity to fuck the sexy dead warrior. Bobby had been in the gay bars as patrons talked about Will and fantasized what they would do with the hot hunk and now Bobby was doing what he had always wanted. He fucked Will repeatedly through the night and then cuddled up to him on the bed.

Bobby walked into Seymour’s room early the next morning.

“Well did you have fun?” Seymour asked already knowing from the look on Bobby’s face that he had.

“It was amazing. I’ve had a crush on him for ages and last night was one that will stay with me for ages.” Bobby replied, “I’ll get him cut up for you and will feed you shortly.”

“Hmm, I’m looking forward to it” Seymour replied “But I want to make this one last so I think two pieces a day will draw it out long enough in the future. That way a meal lasts around two weeks.”

Bobby took note and headed off to dismember Will’s body. Once in the room he grabbed his knifes and prepared for the job at hand. He placed the blade over the top of one of Will’s arms and paused before beginning to cut the knife sliced through Will’s flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone, after some tough cutting he suddenly felt the arm loosen as it detached from the body. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm, and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to the other arm. The soldiers vacant eyes continued to stare into oblivion, but Bobby thought his mind was playing tricks on him as he could have sworn Will’s eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Will’s developed smooth muscular legs. He enjoyed cutting these as they were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.

With the body now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing his Will’s head. He picked up the knife placed it over Will’s throat and began to cut. It took about 5 minutes to remove the hunks head as Bobby now looked down at what was once a sexy young man.

The perfect physique Will had flaunted and that had seen him as eye candy still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was the hunk now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place.

Remembering what Seymour had said he placed Will’s dismembered body parts into a wheelie bin and dragged it in front of the man-eating plant.

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as he saw Bobby appear with the bin. “How many pieces did you cut him into?” The young man paused for a few moments “Twenty six, he’s in twenty six pieces.” Bobby replied before pulling the first piece of Will out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout, "Next bit, please."

This time Bobby pulled one of Will’s feet out which was quickly swallowed as Seymour said “This mother fucker is tasty as hell. I look forward to the next pieces of him tomorrow.”

Three days after Will’s disappearance the rumours started up. The strongest one that people tended to believe was that the attractive warrior had been kidnapped and killed by a jealous boyfriend or husband of one of the women he had been chatting up. This was also the one his superiors went with. Seven days after his disappearance Will was declared dead and a poster was put up in his honour.

Upon seeing it Bobby chuckled, little did everyone know Will’s true fate and the fact his remains were still being devoured by Seymour.

Over the next 13 days Bobby fed more and more of Will to Seymour until he was left with the just the muscular hunks limbless torso and head. Bobby had ensured he’d been having some fun with Will’s severed head over the last few weeks and had skull fucked it on multiple occasions. But it was time for the last bits of the young man to be devoured.

Bobby struggled to lift Will’s limbless torso off of the gurney but eventually got a good grip and carefully placed it into the plant’s mouth.

He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Will’s torso was chewed up before being swallowed.

Bobby lifted Will’s head off the side, the young soldiers vacant eyes still stared into the abyss as Bobby relived the fun he had been having with it before throwing the severed head into Seymour's open mouth. Will’s head was quickly gulped down

With the young man finished off Seymour told Bobby that Will was a great specimen, tasty with juicy meat. He thanked him for killing him and told Bobby it was now time for another victim.

Chapter 15. Trash Talk

Seymour the man-eating plant was feeling rather ravenous as he spoke with Bobby, his trusty caretaker. "Bobby, I need more food," Seymour grumbled, his leaves rustling with agitation. "I'm feeling so hungry lately, it's hard to keep my trap shut."

Bobby sighed as he gazed at Seymour's impressive size. The plant had grown so much since he first acquired it, and it was becoming harder and harder to keep him well-fed. "I know, Seymour. But we just don't have the resources right now to keep feeding you every day," Bobby explained.

Seymour was not pleased with this response. "I don't care about your resources, Bobby. I need sustenance. What am I supposed to do, starve to death?" he snapped.

Bobby shook his head. "Of course not, Seymour. I'll see if I can find some more suitable prey for you. But you have to understand that we can't just go around eating anything that moves. We have to be discreet," Bobby warned.

Seymour grumbled in response, but he knew that Bobby was right. They had to be careful not to attract too much attention. But he couldn't help feeling frustrated by his insatiable hunger. He longed for the juicy flesh of unsuspecting victims, and he couldn't wait until he could have his next meal.

Jonce was a 20-year-old model with a southern boy charm that made the girls swoon. He had a cocky attitude and a charming smile that was hard to resist. His nicely toned body attested to his dedication to fitness and his love of being outdoors. Jonce was a southern boy through and through, with a love for hunting, fishing, and cars.

Being a model was just one of Jonce's passions. He had been fascinated with cars since he was a little boy and loved nothing more than tinkering with engines and customizing cars to make them his own. He had a vast knowledge of all types of cars and their specifications, and he loved nothing more than taking a long drive on scenic routes.

Jonce's southern drawl could melt hearts and capture attention. He was a man of many talents, beyond his stunning physical features. His love for cars and fitness showed his dedication to commitment to every passion he had. Jonce's charming smile, keen interests, and excellent physique made him a sight to behold by all who saw him. Despite occasionally coming off as cocky as a result of his southern charm, everyone who met him couldn't deny how charismatic he unique he was.

Bobby was out searching for suitable prey for Seymour when he noticed a young man named m standing by a Corvette.

Bobby was impressed by the car and couldn't help but compliment it, saying, "Nice ride you got there, partner. You must have put a lot of elbow grease into it."

Jonce was pleased by the compliment and turned to face Bobby. "Thank you, sir. I take a lot of pride in my car," he replied.

However, Bobby's next comment infuriated Jonce. "Too bad Corvette’s are some of the shitest cars out there," he sneered, trying to get some sort of response from Jonce.

Jonce's face twisted in anger at the insult to his car and himself. "You think you're funny, boy? I'll teach you some respect!" Jonce shouted as took off his shirt and lunged forward to attack Bobby.

A brief fight erupted between the two, with Jonce swinging wildly at Bobby. However, Bobby's experience in taking care of Seymour had also given him plenty of practice in defending himself against those who would harm him, and he was able to dodge Jonce's blows and deliver a well-placed punch that knocked Jonce off his feet that was followed by a sickening crack as Jonce’s head hit the pavement.

As Jonce lay on the ground, Bobby couldn’t help but feel a twinge of guilt as he saw the pool of blood forming at the base of Jonce’s skull as his now vacant eyes started up at the sky.

He had not meant to kill the young man just yet but knew in trying to find a suitable prey for Seymour that he would have to. But he knew he couldn't afford to be careless, and he quickly dragged Jonce's body to the back of his own car and bundled it inside.

Seymour could feel the excitement building up within him as Bobby arrived home dragging Jonce's body towards him. Seymour's hunger had been growing, and he was practically salivating at the thought of devouring Jonce's lean, muscular body.

As Bobby deposited Jonce near Seymour's gaping mouth, Seymour couldn't help but let out a satisfied sigh. He had been hungry for a while now and was thrilled at the prospect of finally having a good meal. Jonce's toned body looked especially appetizing to Seymour, who was already imagining how he would savor every morsel of flesh.

Seymour was pleased with his caretaker's choice of prey. Jonce's strong physique was ideal for his feast, and Seymour was eager to get started.

“There you go, Seymour. I hope it's to your taste." Bobby said as the plant continued to size up. It’s prey.

Seymour let out a satisfied sigh as he looked down at Jonce's now lifeless body. "He looks delicious, Bobby. You've done well," replied Seymour, greedily eying the body in front of him.

Bobby couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt as he Looked on. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he also knew that Seymour needed to be fed to survive. "I hope he's enough for you, Seymour," Bobby said, trying to sound casual.

"Oh, he more than satisfies my hunger, Bobby," Seymour replied “So go have your fun so I can eat.”

Bobby grabbed Jonce's lifeless body and hoisted it over his shoulder. He carried it up to his room and laid the body down on the bed, Bobby couldn't help but chuckle at the fun he was about to have.

He began to carefully undress Jonce's body, taking extra care with the clothing that he knew would look good on him and then began to fuck the handsome southern boy. Jonce’s body rocked back and forth with each hard thrust before Bobby finally fired his load deep inside the corpse.

As he continued to play with Jonce's body, Bobby couldn't help but think about how much fun he was having. He knew that he shouldn't be enjoying this, but there was something thrilling about being in control.

But he also knew that he couldn't keep putting off feeding Seymour. Bobby begrudgingly conveyed Jonce down to the preparation room to cut up Jonce's body, taking care to make sure that each piece was prepared to Seymour's exacting standards. He knew that the plant would devour Jonce's flesh with relish, and that thought filled him with a twisted sense of satisfaction.

Bobby took a deep breath and picked up the knife with shaking hands. He knew what he had to do. He had to cut up Jonce's body and feed the pieces to Seymour over a number of days. He had done this before, and he knew the drill. But that didn't make it any easier.

He started with the arms, slicing the flesh from the bone and separating the muscle from the tendons. He made sure to cut the flesh into small pieces that Seymour could easily devour. He didn't want to choke the plant or disgust him with pieces that were too big. He then began work on Jonce’s legs and now prepared to feed Seymour.

Seymour eagerly reached out his vines and grabbed the first piece of Jonce's body that Bobby had prepared for him. He brought it to his gaping maw and sank his sharp teeth into the flesh. The sound of flesh being ripped apart filled the air as Seymour chewed and savored the taste.

After swallowing the first bite, Seymour turned to Bobby and spoke in his sinister voice. "This is simply delicious, Bobby. The meat is so succulent and tender. You've really outdone yourself this time."

Despite the chill that ran down Bobby's spine when he heard Seymour talk, he couldn't help but take strange pride in the plant's compliment. He had become desperate for Seymour's approval, and the fact that Seymour seemed so satisfied with Jonce's flesh filled him with a twisted sense of pride.

As Seymour continued to devour Jonce's body, Bobby watched with a mix of revulsion and fascination. He couldn't believe that he had reduced one of his fellow human beings to nothing but food for a giant, bloodthirsty plant. And yet, he couldn't deny the perverse thrill he felt as he watched Seymour consume his prey.

Each day, he served Seymour a fresh plate of Jonce's flesh, watching as the plant eagerly devoured it with relish. He couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction as he watched Seymour enjoy his meal.

Finally, the day came when Jonce's body had been completely consumed. Bobby felt a sense of relief mixed with a deep sense of shame. He knew that he couldn't keep doing this, but he didn't know how to break free from Seymour's grasp.

Seymour's excitement was palpable as he lowered his mouth onto Jonce's tender flesh. He could feel the thrill of the hunt flowing through him, and he savored every moment of the feast. Jonce may have put up a fight against Bobby, but he was no match for Seymour, who reveled in the taste of his flesh. As he devoured Jonce's body, Seymour knew that he had found a worthy prey, and he looked forward to the next time his hunger needed to be satisfied.

Chapter 16. Sisters Boyfriend

Bobby's sister was finally coming to visit him after years of being separated. It was going to be a happy reunion, but she couldn't have picked a worse time to bring her new boyfriend.

Seymour, a man-eating plant was becoming increasingly difficult to control and showing signs of insatiable hunger, and Bobby knew that he would be hungrier by the time his sister arrived.

Surveying one of the latest photos

Bobby checked his sister's latest Instagram post as he wanted to check Max, her handsome, blonde-haired boyfriend. As he looked at the tanned, athletic body of the man, Bobby knew that Seymour would be desperate to devour him. The man-eating plant had grown stronger in recent days and was showing an insatiable hunger for human flesh.

Bobby didn't want to think about what might happen if Seymour set his sights on Max. He knew there was a high likelihood of that happening.

Bobby's heart was pounding with anticipation as he waited at the meeting point by the pier for his sister's arrival. As he scanned the crowd, he saw her walking towards him with a big smile on her face. Without hesitation, they embraced tightly and held each other close.

As they broke apart, Bobby's sister motioned towards a blonde, handsome man standing beside her. "Bobby, this is Max," she said, introducing her new boyfriend. Bobby's eyes trailed over Max, who was wearing a black shirt, black shorts, and shades. He had a calm, relaxed presence about him, and he was enjoying an ice cream.

As Max stepped forward to shake hands with Bobby, a cheeky smile appeared on his face, and he lifted his shirt to flash his toned abs as a sign of masculine dominance. Bobby had never encountered a man so confident, and it made him feel slightly intimidated. But as they began chatting, Bobby realized that Max was actually a friendly guy and he started to relax.

Still, as they walked down the pier together, Bobby couldn't help but feel a nagging sense of unease. He knew he had to be careful around Max, as he didn’t want him to be eaten by Seymour. Bobby's sister was happy, though, and that was all that mattered.

Max was a 22-year-old blonde hunk who oozed confidence and charisma. With his winning smile and cheeky personality, he had a way of making anyone like him. He was the life of the party, always up for a good time, and loved being the center of attention. Despite his flirtatious ways, Max had a heart of gold and would do anything for those he cared about.

Max had his share of rough patches in his younger years, experimenting with drugs and alcohol and getting into trouble with the law. He wasn't proud of some of the things he had done, but he had turned his life around and was now committed to being a better person. He had a steady girlfriend and was working hard to build a better future for himself and those around him. Max was determined to make the most of his potential and show the world what he was capable of. And with his infectious energy and kind-hearted nature, it seemed like there was nothing that could stop him.

The trio were out for dinner, enjoying a delicious meal at a fancy restaurant. As they ate, Bobby's sister casually mentioned that she was planning a girls' weekend away and that she needed someone to ensure Max behaved himself.

Bobby's heart sank at the thought of being alone with Max for an entire weekend, things were going to be tough with Seymour, but he wasn't about to let his sister down. He knew that it was important for her to have some time to herself, and he wanted to do his part to help out.

As they continued chatting over dinner, Bobby secretly noted down some ideas for how to keep Max occupied while his sister was away. He knew that he would have to be on his guard around the flirtatious hunk, but he was determined to make sure that everything went smoothly while his sister was gone. Bobby was ready for the challenge ahead, even if he wasn't entirely sure what to expect.

Bobby's first day with Max started out well as they headed to the gym for an intense workout. As they pumped iron and worked up a sweat, Bobby felt the tension between them dissipate and he started to relax.

Max was wearing his blue shorts and a loose-fitting shirt, and he looked every bit the hunky fitness enthusiast. As they moved from one exercise to the next, Max proved to be a knowledgeable workout partner, offering tips and encouragement along the way.

After a while, Max sat down to rest, his muscled chest heaving with exertion. A little while later, he took off his shirt and continued working out shirtless. Bobby tried not to stare but couldn't help but admire Max's toned abs and muscular arms.

As they finished up their workout and headed back to the car, Bobby felt a newfound respect for Max. And above all he had been successful in keeping Max out of Seymour’s sights. Bobby was starting to think that maybe spending the weekend with Max wouldn't be so bad after all.

That evening Max decided to take Bobby out for a night in the town, and they hit up a popular nightclub. The drinks flowed freely as the two let loose on the dance floor, losing themselves in the pulsing beat of the music. Max's infectious energy and willingness to have a good time rubbed off on Bobby, and soon they both found themselves caught up in the wild party atmosphere.

As the night wore on, the drinks kept coming, and the two got progressively drunker. Max was feeling particularly loose and carefree, and he started flirting with some of the other clubgoers, drawing attention from admirers of all genders. Meanwhile, Bobby watched on with a mix of admiration and unease, wondering just how far Max was willing to take things.

Eventually, the night came to an end, and the two stumbled out of the club and back to Bobby's place.

As the night wore on, the two continued to drink Bobby saw that they had caught Seymour’s attention as he spotted one of the plants’ tendrils spying on them.

Seymour had grown bigger and hungrier than ever, and as he watched Max enter the room, his eyes lit up with a sinister gleam as he called Bobby to his room.

"I want to devour him," Seymour said, his leaves rustling with anticipation. "He looks so delicious."

Bobby was taken aback by the plant's sudden outburst, and he tried to explain to Seymour that Max was his sister's boyfriend and off-limits. However, Seymour was not about to be deterred.

"If you don't let me eat him, I'll eat your sister instead," Seymour threatened, his voice heavy with menace.

Bobby knew that Seymour wasn't bluffing. The plant had a voracious appetite, and he would stop at nothing to satisfy his hunger. Faced with an impossible choice, Bobby knew what he had to do as he slowly left the room.

Bobby stumbled up the stairs with Max. The parties had taken their toll on the both of them, but Bobby was determined to see it through to the end. He dumped Max onto the bed and let out a heavy breath.

He pulled off Max's shoes and socks, and then began to strip off his pants, revealing a muscular torso and a pair of tight-fitting underwear that showed off a fine pair of legs dotted with a fine light fuzz. As he worked, he could feel Seymour's hungry gaze watching him from the corner of the room. He tried to ignore it, but it was hard to ignore the plant with its alien presence staring at him.

Suddenly, Seymour spoke up, reminding Bobby of the task he had set out to accomplish. The reality of the situation dawned on him, and he felt a wave of nausea come over him. He hadn’t wanted things to go this far but now there was no turning back.

Trembling with trepidation, he looked at the sleeping Max and reluctantly began to strangle him with his hands. The act of taking a life was not Bobby's intention but he had no choice, he was sacrificing Max to satiate Seymour's hunger.

In Max’s drunken state he was no match for Bobby and In a few moments, it was over. The once vibrant man lay lifeless in front of him, the only sound in the room was the rustling of Seymour's leaves as the plant eagerly awaited his first portion of Max.

"Remember, Seymour," Bobby said in a weak voice, trying to summon up the courage to face his gruesome reality. "We had an agreement. I get to have my fun with Max's body first, then you can have him."

Seymour rustled his leaves impatiently. "Hurry up, Bobby," he said, his voice reverberating through the quiet room. "I'm starving."

Bobby felt a shiver run down his spine at the sound of the plant's voice. He knew that he had to do this quickly, before the situation got any worse. He swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and let his hands fondle Max’s fine body, he felt a mixture of revulsion and fascination. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but there was something inexplicably thrilling about being in control of another person's life, even if they were already gone.

He lingered over Max's toned legs, admiring the fine hairs that stood out under his fingers. It was an intimate and deeply personal act, and he couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt that he had killed his sister’s boyfriend.

Bobby now turned Max over and pulled his underwear down as he began to fuck Max’s body.

After Bobby was done with his perverted curiosity, he began to cut up Max's body into 26 pieces as agreed upon with Seymour. He knew that he had to do this quickly and efficiently before anyone saw and before his misdeeds were revealed to the authorities.

He dragged Max's body downstairs, his heart racing with every step he took. He could feel the weight of his flesh as he dragged it towards the kitchen, where he was planning on dismembering him into smaller pieces.

As he began to cut into Max's body, he felt a strange sense of detachment wash over him. There was no fear, no regret, just a grim sense of purpose. He set about his task with the same methodical, detached precision with which a doctor might perform a surgical operation.

He fed the first two pieces of Max's body to Seymour, who seemed to be eagerly waiting for sustenance. The plant quickly devoured the flesh, the sound of his slurping and chomping filling the air.

Over the next week, he continued to feed Seymour more and more of Max's remains. Bobby felt numb, as if he was caught in the grip of a nightmare that wouldn't end. He knew that he had done something truly disgusting, but he couldn't bring himself to stop. Seymour's hunger was insatiable, and he knew that if he didn't keep feeding him, he too would be consumed by his own fear and guilt.

Bobby felt sick as he picked up the last remaining piece of Max's body. It was his head, the one part of him that had until recently contained all of his thoughts, personality, and life. Holding it, he couldn't help but wonder what Max would say if he was still alive and could see the depravity that had been carried out on his body.

As he held the head up, tears streaming down his face, he felt an overwhelming sense of guilt and shame at taking the life of his sister’s boyfriend. He’d told his sister that Max had been caught with another girl when they were in the club and disappeared when Bobby had challenged him. his sister was now a shadow of her former self as she tired to come to terms with Max’s betrayal.

But despite the horror and regret he felt, Bobby couldn't quite bring himself to look away. He knew that he had done this, that he had been the one to take Max's life and then desecrate his body. He had to face the reality of what he had done, and he had to find a way to live with it.

With trembling hands, he threw the last piece of Max's body into Seymour's open mouth. He watched in horror as Seymour chomped down and the head disappeared without a trace.

Bobby felt numb as he watched Seymour happily devour the last remnants of Max's body. He knew it wouldn’t be long until he found his next victim for Seymour.

Seymour. Chapter 17

Bobby was in the sitting room when he heard Seymour bellowing for him to come into his room. Bobby closed his eyes as he knew what the plant wanted him to do.

He hadn’t even entered the room when Seymour shouted “Bobby I’m hungry. Find me some food to feed me.”

Bobby sighed; he knew he had to find a suitable meal for Seymour soon as once the plant started complaining about food he never stopped until he was fed.

As Bobby stepped out of his house, his thoughts were consumed by the task at hand - finding a suitable meal for Seymour, the ravenous man-eating plant. Determined to fulfill Seymour's cravings as quickly as he could so he could go back to a peaceful life, if only for just a few weeks.

One particular idea sparked in Bobby's mind as he recalled a local gym, bustling with athletes and fitness enthusiasts. He believed it could be a promising place to find individuals who fit Seymour's unusual requirements. With newfound determination, Bobby set his sights on the gym as one of his first stopping points.

As he approached the gym's entrance, the sound of upbeat music filled the air, punctuated by the rhythmic clanking of weights. The lively atmosphere resonated with positivity, and Bobby's apprehension began to fade as he entered the bustling space.

The gym was a bustling hub of activity, adorned with motivational posters and filled with people working towards their fitness goals. Dripping with determination and sweat, Bobby hesitated for a moment, contemplating the best approach to find someone who might meet Seymour's dietary preferences.

As Bobby made his way through the bustling gym, his eyes scanned the room in search of someone who might fit Seymour's unique dietary requirements. Suddenly, from the corner of his eye, Bobby caught a glimpse of a figure that seemed to embody the very essence of strength and power.

It was Anton, a striking presence amidst the sea of gym-goers. Bobby's gaze lingered on him, captivated by the sight before him. Anton was dressed in a black stringer, revealing his chiseled upper body, and paired with black shorts that showcased his muscular legs. Every inch of him exuded athleticism and raw power.

Anton's sculpted physique was nothing short of impressive. His muscular body, straining against the fabric of his attire, was a testament to countless hours of dedicated training. Vascular arms bulged with defined muscles, highlighting his commitment to physical fitness. Enormous quads emerged from the confines of his shorts, resembling sturdy tree trunks that seemed to defy gravity.

As Bobby observed Anton move gracefully through his exercise routine, he couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement. He marveled at the way Anton's body effortlessly transitioned from one exercise to another, demonstrating both strength and precision. It was as if Anton radiated an aura of confidence and determination, capturing the attention of everyone around him.

In that moment, Bobby felt an intuitive certainty. Anton, with his formidable physique and unmatched physical prowess, seemed to possess the qualities necessary to appease Seymour's voracious appetite. His striking appearance and evident dedication to fitness made him the outstanding candidate for the task at hand.

Anton always had a fire within him that burned brighter than most. At just 19 years old, this Ukrainian American possessed a deep love for the gym, a sanctuary that molded his passion into sculpted muscles. His work ethic was unparalleled, fueled by an unwavering desire to push his limits and attain the epitome of physical perfection.

Having competed in several bodybuilding shows, Anton had already tasted sweet victory and felt the electrifying rush of standing on stage, his chiseled physique on display for all to admire. But that was only the beginning of his ambitious dreams. His relentless pursuit of greatness drove him to envision himself as one of the most famous bodybuilders in the world, a name that would echo through generations.

Yet, fame always came with its own share of hardships. As Anton's body grew more and more muscular, envy and jealousy reared their vicious heads. People couldn't help but knit their brows in disdain, spewing hurtful words and venomous criticism. But instead of letting negativity dampen his spirits, Anton harnessed the hatred as fuel to propel him forward. The detractors only deepened his conviction, igniting an inner fire that demanded him to prove them wrong.

Day after day, Anton would wake up before the sun, his alarm clock barely ringing before his eager feet hit the floor. He pushed himself through grueling workouts, each rep a testament to his unwavering determination. The sweat cascading down his body became a badge of honor, a symbol of the sacrifices he made to chase his dreams.

Anton's dedication extended far beyond the iron-clad walls of the gym. He meticulously crafted every aspect of his life to contribute to his journey towards greatness. Countless hours were spent studying nutrition, ensuring that every meal was a perfectly balanced masterpiece of muscle-building nutrients. He devoted himself to studying the techniques and philosophies of the legends who had paved the way before him, adopting their wisdom to refine his own approach.

Though the road was arduous, with every hateful comment hurled his way, Anton's resolve grew stronger. He knew that setbacks and adversity were simply stepping stones to his ultimate triumph. Those who doubted him only fueled his burning desire to prove them all wrong.

Bobby stood in awe, his eyes fixed on Anton, now a formidable force in the gym. As approached the weight racks, Bobby couldn't help but notice the intensity emanating from his every muscle. The room seemed to implode with energy as Anton's strong, calloused hands confidently gripped the heavy weights. Bobby watched, mesmerized, as Anton's back muscles rippled like waves of steel beneath his thin workout shirt. The determination in Anton's eyes was palpable, a focused gaze that pierced through the sweat-soaked air.

With every lift, Anton's muscles bulged and strained against the resistance, each repetition a testament to his unwavering commitment. Bobby could feel the ground shake beneath him as Anton unleashed his full power, the weights bending under the sheer force of his strength. It was a sight to behold, the embodiment of what years of dedication and sweat could manifest.

As the intense workout came to an end, there was a moment of stillness in the gym. Beads of sweat glistened on Anton's forehead and trickled down his sculpted chest, accentuating the sheer muscularity of his physique. The room seemed to hold its breath, collectively anticipating what was to come.

With a sudden burst of confidence, Anton ripped off his shirt, revealing a canvas of muscles etched with veins, their definition a testament to his unwavering discipline. It was as if a masterpiece had been unveiled before their eyes. Bobby's heart skipped a beat as Anton stepped forward, his biceps bulging, and threw a double bicep pose.

The gym fell silent, all activity coming to an abrupt halt. Bobby could only marvel at the sheer magnitude of Anton's muscularity as the lights above cast a heavenly glow upon his glistening form. The symmetry and size of Anton's arms were extraordinary, resembling carved marble columns pulsating with life. His veins, like intricate paths on a roadmap to strength, snaked their way across the taught, sinewy skin.

It was in that moment, as Anton held the pose, that the collective breath of the room was released in a chorus of gasps and whispers. The display of Anton's dedication and hard work was undeniable, leaving everyone awestruck.

With a final, magnetic smile, Anton held his pose a moment longer, as if to imprint his triumph into the memory of everyone present. Bobby knew that the world would have been an oyster for Anton if he wasn’t now earmarked for Seymour.

It was as Bobby was leaving when he overheard Anton talking to one of his friends. His friend asked if Anton was working out tomorrow. Bobby listened as Anton told him that he was on a late shift at work but still planned to work out. However, he’d do it at the twenty four hour gym as at that time of night it was empty, and he had the place to himself.

Bobby smiled as he left now knowing where he would be able to snare Seymour’s next meal.

Bobby had hardly set foot through the front door when Seymour shouted, “Have you got my food?”

“Patience my friend.” Bobby replied as he entered Seymour’s room. “I have the perfect meal for you, and you’ll be getting him tomorrow.”

Bobby paused and showed the man eating plant a picture of Anton.

“Oh, my look at all that meat. I’m looking forward to eating him.” Seymour said as he drooled from his mouth.

“I knew you would.” Bobby smiled as he left the room and prepared for the following night.

The following night, Bobby eagerly arrived at the 24-hour gym, anticipation bubbling within him. He had made sure to be there, ready to witness Anton's relentless pursuit of greatness once again and claim him as Seymour’s next me. With bated breath, Bobby sat in his car outside, his eyes scanning the parking lot for any sign of Anton's arrival.

And there he was. A sleek figure emerged from a sleek black car, adorned in a black shirt that hugged every contour of Anton's muscular upper body. The fabric stretched across his broad shoulders, hinting at the raw power that lay beneath. His black shorts showcased the sheer size and definition of his legs, leaving no doubt of the immense strength within.

With a determined stride, Anton entered the gym, the doors closing behind him with a resolute thud. Bobby followed suit, his feet moving in time with the rhythm of Anton's unwavering dedication. The air crackled with energy as they stepped inside, the familiar sights and sounds of the gym enveloping them both.

Bobby marveled at Anton's focus as he moved from one exercise to another. The young man's intensity seemed to grow stronger with each passing moment. He pushed himself harder, lifting weights that would have seemed impossible to mere mortals. Beads of sweat glimmered on his forehead, his muscles contracting and expanding with each controlled movement. His breath synchronized with the rhythm of the gym, a symphony of exhales and grunts that echoed through the air.

It was captivating to witness Anton's dedication on full display. Every set, every rep, was executed with absolute precision and determination. There was no room for laziness or complacency in his pursuit of greatness. The weights clinked and clanged, the sound reverberating throughout the gym like a battle cry.

As Bobby observed, he couldn't help but be inspired by Anton's unwavering commitment. The young man's drive and relentless pursuit of his goals were nothing short of extraordinary. It was a reminder that success was not inherited but earned through sweat and sacrifice.

Bobby watched in awe, admiring Anton's work ethic and the passion that radiated from every fiber of his being as he knew he had to make his move soon.

He sensed that moment when Anton turned to grab a drink of water. As he came out of the shadows, he knew he couldn’t take the muscle hunk on hand to hand and grabbed a heavy weight and smashed Anton on the back of the head. Anton let out a groan as he collapsed to the floor in a heap.

Anton didn’t have time to comprehend what was happening as Bobby used all his might to lift a heavy weight bar and dropped it on Anton’s throat.

The muscle studs eyes opened wide in shock as his body arched as he found his throat being crushed.

Bobby watched as the young muscle hunk kicked his powerful legs and tried to buck his body in vain attempts to throw the heavy weight bar off, but it was to no avail as the bar slowly crushed his throat.

As the heavy weight descended upon Anton's throat, a jolt of panic coursed through his body. As Instantly, a wave of fear washed over him, causing a cold sweat to break out on his brow. He gasped for air, but all he felt was cold, unyielding metal pressing against his windpipe.

His mind becomes clouded with a mix of terror and desperation. A primal instinct kicks in, urging him to fight against his impending suffocation. But with each passing moment, his oxygen-deprived brain grows weaker, and his struggles become feeble.

Anton mouthed for help as Bobby came into view. For a brief moment Anton thought that help had arrived, but any hope was short lived as Bobby leant on the bar putting even more pressure on top of it.

Anton's eyes widened with terror as a sense of helplessness engulfed him. He now clutched up at his attacker's hands, attempting to pry them off the bar, but the weight was unrelenting, crushing any hope of escape.

In the midst of his frantic struggles, his thoughts become disjointed and muddled. Images of his loved ones flashed through his mind, intensifying his desperation to survive. He longed for another breath, for the ability to fill his lungs with life-giving air.

As his oxygen supply dwindled, Anton's sensory perception started to fade. The world around him grows distant and hazy, sounds became muted and indistinct. His vision blurred, and his body fell limp and heavy, weighed down by the crushing force on his throat.

Bobby watched as Anton’s body arched up before falling still his muscular body now lying lifeless on the gym floor as his vacant eyes stared up at the ceiling.

Bobby knew he had to get the dead muscle hunk home for Seymour and picked Anton up under his arms. Bobby's muscles strain against the weight of Anton's muscular body as he drags him across the gym floor. The exertion caused beads of sweat to trickle down Bobby's forehead, mixing with the tension and determination etched upon his face.

With each step, Bobby's arms burn with fatigue, but he pushes through, driven by a sense of urgency. His muscles flex and ripple beneath the strain as he maneuvers Anton's inert form toward the exit.

The sound of grunts and heavy breathing fills the air as Bobby pulls with all his might, his legs propelling him forward. The echo of scuffling feet reverberates off the walls, interspersed with brief pauses to adjust his grip and justify the immense effort required.

As Bobby nears the exit, he can feel the weight of Anton's body becoming burdensome. Drops of perspiration gather on his brow, mingling with the rivulets of exertion that course down his face. A bead of determination drips from his clenched jaw, as he wrestles with the physical strain of the task at hand.

Finally, Bobby reaches the gym entrance, a surge of relief flooding through him. The cool evening air greets them as he steps outside, his breaths intensifying with effort. With a final exertion, he drags Anton's powerful frame along the ground, dragging him with purposeful strides toward his waiting car.

Bobby's muscles bulge beneath his skin, his veins protruding with the overload of strength required. Beads of sweat glisten on his chiseled chest, a testament to the sheer physicality of the feat he is accomplishing. Yet, there is a determination in his eyes that refuses to waver.

With a grunt and a final burst of energy, Bobby picked up Anton's body and placed him into the backseat of his car. His chest heaves as he takes a moment to catch his breath, wiping away the sweat that stings his eyes. His heart pounds in his chest, a mix of exhaustion and the adrenaline-fueled purpose of his actions.

Closing the door, Bobby steps back, his hands on his hips, and surveys the scene. He knows that his task is not yet complete.

Bobby now drove home and dragged Anton into the house and straight to Seymour’s room when he got home.

“Hmmm he looks tasty.” Seymour said as he watched as Bobby dragged the lifeless muscular hunk into the room. “Strip him, strip him. Quickly.” Seymour urged “I’m hungry and want to eat.” He added as he licked his lips.

Bobby now approached Anton, who was lying motionless on the ground. With a sense of urgency and a desire to feed Seymour, Bobby knew that stripping Anton down to his underwear was essential for feeding the man eating plant.

He gently removed Anton's shirt, revealing a well-toned muscular physique. Bobby slowly slid the shirt off Anton's chest, carefully taking the opportunity to caress the powerful frame in front of him.

Next, Bobby moved to Anton's lower body. He pulled down his shorts to reveal Anton's powerful legs. As he did so, Bobby couldn’t help but touch and play with the thick quads.

“Now Bobby we are going to do something we haven’t done before.” Seymour bellowed “I think I’m big enough now to eat a human hole. Place Anton’s torso in my mouth.” Seymour instructed “There’ll be no fun for you tonight.”

Seymour, the malevolent man-eating plant, towered over Bobby, its twisted and gnarled tendrils snaking through the air. With a chilling whisper that cut through the silence of the room, Seymour commanded Bobby to carry out the gruesome task. Bobby's heart pounded in his chest as the weight of the plant's words settled upon him.

Under Seymour's watchful gaze, Bobby reluctantly approached Anton. Trembling hands grasped Anton's body, his legs dangled limply, a helpless puppet in the clutches of this botanical monster.

As Bobby strained against the weight, the plant's mouth creaked open, its ravenous hunger palpable. The acrid odor of decay permeated the air around them, mingling with the damp earthiness of the pot Seymour was in. Heaving with a supernatural force, Seymour contributed to the ascent, his tendrils intertwining with Bobby's trembling fingers to hoist Anton higher.

Anton's legs dangled helplessly, a gruesome tableau of vulnerability and impending doom. The plant's maw widened, revealing row upon row of jagged teeth, moist with a gleaming, otherworldly sheen. The sensation of dread thickened as time seemed to distort, stretching moments into an eternity.

With a sudden jolt, Seymour exerted its own strength. The air was pierced with a cacophony of sounds, a horrifying symphony that haunts the darkest corners of one's memory. Crunching, snapping sounds echoed through the room as the relentless plant began its fiendish feast.

The bones of Anton cracked and splintered, their echoes bouncing around the room. The plant's grinding jaws pulverized flesh and bone, reducing the once vibrant muscle hunk into a macabre meal for the insatiable Seymour.

With each gruesome bite, Seymour emitted ghastly sounds, a symphony of savagery. The malevolent plant emitted eerie, guttural growls that danced through the air, a twisted serenade of a monstrous appetite. Wet, slurping noises intermingled with the grotesque snapping of severed ligaments, creating a sickening chorus that echoed through the room.

As the last remnants of Anton disappeared into Seymour's unholy embrace, the sounds gradually subsided, swallowed by an eerie silence, which was followed by a loud belch.

“It seems Anton agreed with me.” Seymour joked as he licked the blood from his lips.

Bobby left the room; the sight of Anton being eaten whole turned him on massively and he now looked at photos of the hunk wondering what life would have had in store for him.

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/

Back