Guest viewing is limited

SCOTT WALKER, L O S E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
9,549
Location
wisconsin
just wanted to vent a moment on how much I hate our governor scott walker, I am pleased to announce that the loser has officially ended his bid for republican nominee.
thank god he has realized that he is a loser and is not cut out for the job..........:party beer:
 
Great news! Now, On Wisconsin!
 
First, Rick Perry, now Walker. Hopefully more will follow their lead!
 
i wish all the republicans would drop out, what a bunch of bigoted close minded crazy jerks.
 
I am keeping my mouth shut on this discussion. Just wanted to say hello to Rick.
 
Watching with interest from this side of the Pond. I guess I'd like to see Hillary win, she seems the most competant and least illiberal,of the various contenders. Sanders seems interesting, equivalent I think to our liberal democrats or new labour, but I guess he has no realistic chance of winning.
Mind you, having seen our official opposition, the Labour Party elect Jeremy Corbyn, an unreconstructed neo communist, as leader there seems to be no anticipating what will happen.
Enjoy your campaign. My main hope is that Donald trump implodes. He seems a lunatic straight out of the asylum, heaven help the world if he gets elected
 
Back
Top