ONGOING ARMED CONFLICT Russo-Ukrainian War Video Collection

Close Putin ally Ramzan Kadyrov admits 23 of his soldiers died in Ukrainian shelling attack a few days ago​

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, on Thursday said 23 of his soldiers had been killed and another 58 wounded in a Ukrainian artillery attack this week.

Kadyrov's comments were unusual, given that pro-Moscow forces have rarely admitted to major battlefield losses since the war started. In a statement on Telegram, Kadyrov said the incident had taken place in the southern Kherson region.

"All rescue operations at the site have been completed and there is a final list of dead and injured - 23 soldiers were killed and 58 wounded," he said.

Kadyrov, who heads Russia's southern Muslim-majority region of Chechnya, describes himself as a Putin foot soldier and says he has sent thousands of men to fight in the war.

"Yes, our losses in the early hours that day were great, but Chechens are participating in jihad ... and if they are destined to fall in the holy war, it is an honor and a great joy for every true Muslim," he said.

After the attack, Chechen forces carried out a revenge attack and killed about 70 Ukrainians, he said. Reuters was not immediately able to verify his account.

Uncensored Sledgehammer Execution of Russian Mercenary who Defected to Ukraine

gw2g3YC.png

A video purportedly showing the sledgehammer execution of a former Russian mercenary who switched sides to back Ukraine was circulated on Russian social media on Sunday, with pro-Russian bloggers saying it was revenge for his alleged treachery.

In an unverified video distributed on Telegram channels which Russian media said were linked to the Wagner mercenary group, the man identified himself as Yevgenny Nuzhin, 55, and said he had changed sides to "fight against the Russians".

In the footage, Nuzhin, shown with his head taped to a brick wall, gave his name, date of birth and said that he had changed sides on Sept. 4.

He said he was abducted in Kyiv on Oct. 11 and came around in a cellar.

"I got hit over the head and lost consciousness and came around in this cellar," he said. "They told me I was to be tried."

As he said those words, an unidentified man loitering in combat clothing behind Nuzhin, smashed a sledgehammer into the side of his head and neck.

Nuzhin collapsed onto the floor and the unidentified man delivered another blow to his head.

Reuters was unable to immediately verify the video, which the Grey Zone Telegram channel entitled "The hammer of revenge".

It was also unclear how Nuzhin, who told Ukrainian media in September that he wanted to fight for Ukraine, ended up in the hands of what appear to be Russian forces.

In a September interview, Nuzhin told Ukrainian media that he was a convicted killer who joined the Wagner group from jail but then changed sides and decided to fight against Russia and President Vladimir Putin.

Wagner group, originally staffed by veterans of the Russian armed forces, has fought in Libya, Syria, the Central African Republic, Mali and Ukraine, among other countries.

Wagner has been recruiting convicts in Russian jails in recent months, according to a video which showed Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of the Wagner mercenary group, speaking to convicts in a Russian jail. A senior U.S. defense official told reporters on Sept. 19 that the group was trying to recruit over 1,500 convicted felons to take part in Russia's war in Ukraine.

Asked to comment on the execution video, Prigozhin, the founder of the Wagner mercenary group, said in remarks released by his spokeswoman that the video should be called "A dog receives a dog's death."

Of Nuzhin, Prigozhin said: "He did not find happiness in Ukraine, and met with unkind but fair people."

Great vids. In the one where they were cutting off ears, I kept waiting for them to cut off the guy’s dick, but they didn’t. Sad. I guess the cutter wasn’t a gay cannibal.

Thanks insanely hot it looks like the feet were cooked inside the boots like in an air fryer turning crispy tasty and juicy. Love the colour of the bones.

Dead Russian slightly kicked in the head an another Russian corpse shown.

For a year, there is not a single video of ripping open the stomachs and taking out the intestines from the guys .....

Where is all this?? Where are the bellies for guys?? Where are the intestines??
I want a video with a lot of blood and a lot of guts!!!!

My ideal. A video where a hairy muscular hunk is cut alive from the pubis to the navel and the intestines are taken out completely!! And then they cut open his entire hairy belly to the chest and gut the rest of the organs.
All this is done carefully and slowly.

I want to see guys with muscular and hairy bellies.
I want to see how the bellies are slowly cut with a knife and the intestines are taken out of these guys for a long time!!

Back