May 30, 2010 #1 Meatpie OWNER/ADMIN Staff member Administrator Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 64,850 Location Bulgaria He has stopped posting since Rick died. Must be very hard, say something Enty don't despair. :sm (41):
He has stopped posting since Rick died. Must be very hard, say something Enty don't despair. :sm (41):
May 30, 2010 #2 E Entilzha Confederate Soldier Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 1,318 Location Somewhere :sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):
May 30, 2010 #3 Meatpie OWNER/ADMIN Staff member Administrator Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 64,850 Location Bulgaria You still think about him? What does his "brother" say to you?
May 31, 2010 #4 Edema ΞDεατhÇάndγ DίςρeπςεrΞ Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 268 Location London Oh come on Meaters
May 31, 2010 #5 F feetboy Forum Resident Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 839 Location Scotland He was on footbuddies again a couple of days ago. He isn't dead. Unless his brother has all the same fetishes as him . . . .
He was on footbuddies again a couple of days ago. He isn't dead. Unless his brother has all the same fetishes as him . . . .
Jun 4, 2010 #6 Meatpie OWNER/ADMIN Staff member Administrator Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 64,850 Location Bulgaria Everything about Rick is one big lie. He laughed when I told him we were gonna get to the bottom of this. Unfortunately we lost Enty, who clearly has serious issues. They are no longer of interest to us but they are after Arrow now. I think we might lose Arrow too. :sm (41):
Everything about Rick is one big lie. He laughed when I told him we were gonna get to the bottom of this. Unfortunately we lost Enty, who clearly has serious issues. They are no longer of interest to us but they are after Arrow now. I think we might lose Arrow too. :sm (41):
Jun 4, 2010 #7 Edema ΞDεατhÇάndγ DίςρeπςεrΞ Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 268 Location London Ohmy! Things are a rumblin'
Jun 5, 2010 #8 T thevicegrip Forum Regular Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 109 Location California Meatpie said: Everything about Rick is one big lie. He laughed when I told him we were gonna get to the bottom of this. Unfortunately we lost Enty, who clearly has serious issues. They are no longer of interest to us but they are after Arrow now. I think we might lose Arrow too. :sm (41): Click to expand... OH NOOS!! NOT ARROW!! HES A FAVORITE WE'S GOTS TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP HIS ASS ON THE CITE
Meatpie said: Everything about Rick is one big lie. He laughed when I told him we were gonna get to the bottom of this. Unfortunately we lost Enty, who clearly has serious issues. They are no longer of interest to us but they are after Arrow now. I think we might lose Arrow too. :sm (41): Click to expand... OH NOOS!! NOT ARROW!! HES A FAVORITE WE'S GOTS TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP HIS ASS ON THE CITE