Police burned alive by bandits in Rio de Janeiro

B

BrasilianYoung

The police Neandro, 27 yo, was found inside a car carbonized. He had been missing since the 11th of October. When he was on 13 October police found the car burned to the victim.
The identification of the body was only possible by examination of the dental arch, which confirmed that the body was Neandro.

Great post! Gives new meaning to :hot:cop

Amazing roasted cock I want him. Great post. :drunk friend:

He looks done. Put him in my kitchen and I'll prepare a delicious dinner.

Neandro was a cutie (I Love the braces on his teeth:heart love:), but I am wondering if he shaved himself or did his curlies go up in smoke???? Anyone have thoughts on the matter?

Murdered policemen are one of the hotest thing in the world, naked it's just a dream !
You must have big balls to become police officer, and
Look at these dead cop's fat balls ! Probably still full of cum, sweating and smelling in his uniform the day of his death because of Brasil heat.
He was probably struggling against criminality and for security and order in his city.
I hope that his colleagues will remember for ever the sight of his dead fat balls and cock. And that his murderers had fun with him before to kill him and see his balls wriggling while he screamed to death.

It's just too sad and bad that it's the GOOD ones that end up like this in the corrupt 3rd world!
That being said -
@Caleb - Are you going to invite the rest of us to dinner as well? Or keep it all for yourself!
@Stugoogoogoogoogoogoo - My all time fav. is .....wait for it..........PIG'S FEET !!!!

Look how casually the only 3 bystanders are taking it! -- Just another drug killing.....Ho, hum!!!!

Well, damn, he was HOT before death, clearly HOT during death, and what do you know, pretty damn HOT after death. He hit the Triple Crown!

So, did his body hair burn off, or do you think he was an avid manscaper??

Back