Penectomy Video Collection

Would love to suck the stub. Then chew and swallow the cock. This cannibal's dream.
 
We begin with a rare case of self-inflicted total penile self-amputation.

​


Penectomy after party.

​

He had very awesome cock (already half open - I wonder way? ) I love when he pull his amputated cock away from that sound, and when he sucks and lick his already amputated cock, in the end, it's simply gorgeous
 
I always loved EunuchMaker. So many tasty chew toys. :yummy2:
 
this is so messed up. I wish they had gotten help before they committed to doing this.
 
I've dreamed of someone doing this to me. I could never do it to myself.
 
this is so messed up. I wish they had gotten help before they committed to doing this.
Messed up? I don’t judge. But I’m grateful to be able to watch, and salivate, and jerk off. It is SO sexy. I love penectomies.
 
I've dreamed of someone doing this to me. I could never do it to myself.
The idea of it is so sensuous, isn’t it? To watch a sharp blade slice slowly through soft tissue. Then a final sliver of skin before it is severed completely. It is laid before you. The thing that you once held in your hand. That entered so many mouths and butts. That provided so much pleasure. That can now provide its ultimate ecstasy. After years of imagining it in your own mouth, you can open your lips and slide it in. Sucking your own dick. Tongue tasting drops of blood from the cut end. A taste of precum from the peephole. Oh, pure ecstasy as you slide it around in your mouth. Until, finally, you begin to chew on it. Your ultimate dream fulfilled. Eating cock. Chew. Chew. Grind. Swallow. Heaven!
 
When "NO!" means "YES!".

Me? I'd want a bigger portion cut off, and want the whole thing in my mouth afterwards.
 
We begin with a rare case of self-inflicted total penile self-amputation.

​


Penectomy after party.

​

I've watched the first video so many times but still find myself panting and breathless each time Kevin performs his self-surgery. So fucking stimulating. I've also seen his video of his earlier self-castration. Don't remember if it was on CDG or thisvid. But it was also HOT. :stroke:
 
Not for me
 
Does anyone know where Incould potentially find Eunuch maker videos? The ones on motherless have been taken down help!
 
Does anyone know where Incould potentially find Eunuch maker videos? The ones on motherless have been taken down help!
If you find them, let us know. There is nothing more mouthwatering than a penectomy. :yummy2::yummy2::yummy2:
 
Back
Top