Guest viewing is limited

Ok if i hang around?

By all means.
 
I'm not either it's just a joke and in the picture before the game pic I think it's f***** up that those KKK people have their kid with them if they want to do it that's one thing but to involve the children I think that's just wrong they're not old enough to decide what they want to do
 
I'm not either it's just a joke and in the picture before the game pic I think it's f***** up that those KKK people have their kid with them if they want to do it that's one thing but to involve the children I think that's just wrong they're not old enough to decide what they want to do

i agree, pretty sick.....................
 
Yes let kids be kids and let them decide for themselves what they want to be I don't like it when adults brainwash kids into being like them
 
Back
Top