Naked Athlete Dismembered Alive [BETTER QUALITY]

It does and never say never. With the current state of affairs in the world you may actually have to kill in order to survive. The entire population of Ukraine is right now under general mobilization meaning the president has given the right to all citizens to kill any invading Russians they encounter.

For necros this is paradise because they can take the bodies of the soldiers and do what they want and desire without fear of punishment or arrest.
If the world gets more fucked up because of climate change, global war or whatever, it will likely become a post apocalyptic necro paradise

Once the arms come off, I would like to lay with him, hold him tight, caress him, my cock hard against him, hear his cries and whimpers in my ear, lick the blood from his body, suck his stumps, fuck him, rim him, suck him, kiss him, feel his life slowly, painfully drain away. Him dying in my arms would be Heaven.

Watching the legs come off was incredible. His hard-on matching my hard-on. The video frustratingly cuts before the last arm comes off but all that does is make me hit the replay again and again.
I agree. Incredible video, viewing his hard-on while his legs and arms are cut off. My hard-on continues with each viewing. Hot as Hell.

FUCKKKKKKKKKK I would have been sitting on that hard cock riding it as they cut him up, his blood covering me ... then have them cut it off inside me

Every time I see this video I can’t help but believe all those marks on his body are cigarette burns🚬. Anyone care to weigh in?

Back