Naked Athlete Dismembered Alive [BETTER QUALITY]

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this.
Blood spurting from the severed leg onto the smooth white skin.
Whacking him with his severed leg.
Wiping the bloody knife on his face.
When all four limbs are off, and he's still feeling it, staring blankly into my eyes, that's when I want to make love to him.

I wonder how long it stays hard as they suffer so much pain. Does it also stay hard in death?
Shit. I’m hard just typing this question.

A dead cock is always floppy and relaxed often the head turns a tinge of blue and there is plenty of fluid leaking at least in the first couple of hours after death.

It is just incredible to see and play with dead cock of young model and squeeze the seminal fluid out of dead cock. Balls also super enjoyable when you cut them up they not only look beautiful but give off a pleasant aroma.

Once you try and develop a taste for dead cock and dead meat of young guys you will become completely obsessed for the rest of your life and you will only want dead and there won't be any way to get rid of this overwhelming feeling and bloodlust.

Dead feet of young guys bring me close to passing out with pleasure esp tall and athletic guys their feet nearly stick out of the autopsy table and this gets me every time.

Everyone is just wow, this guy is gorgeous.

Blood of young guys is also superb especially when freshly chopped. The smell texture and taste all gorgeous. I can't get enough I don't know what to do anymore dead guys are never enough.

I've also started enjoying ribs of older guys. :facepalm:

Given your description, I can see why you "only want dead". But do you nevertheless make time for living young guys?

And I am so envious that you can taste dead cock, dead balls, and dead blood. Tonight I'm going to dream of you smelling and tasting.

But do you nevertheless make time for living young guys?

No, alive guys are boring. The dead are gorgeous and fully yours as I said once you get a taste you are never going back. Don't envy me it is not a good feeling and I have gone through a lot of tough and disappointing times just to get to real dead guys it has cost me a great deal.

There is always a price you have to pay for this insatiable passion.

There are a lot of things I would have done different if I could turn back time I would have put a lot more effort in my younger years instead of fucking ten different alive guys a day.

My sex drive was insane in my 20s and I was drinking a lot. It was party all the time but I should have put more effort and invested more time in forensic medicine. As you get older it gets more difficult to find a morgue job let alone study. And I still haven't been able to film a full autopsy with 4K camera which has been a long dream of mine.

The world is falling apart so quickly I am now more hopeful there will be dead guys freely available in the streets and morgues and hospitals will be looking for additional people to help with the corpses.

Your time and oppurtunity will come just wait and never lose hope.

Also you live in a big country with so much oppurtunity. In a smal country it is much harder to get a career in forensics or even land a morgue job.

Last edited:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this.
Blood spurting from the severed leg onto the smooth white skin.
Whacking him with his severed leg.
Wiping the bloody knife on his face.
When all four limbs are off, and he's still feeling it, staring blankly into my eyes, that's when I want to make love to him.
Oh Hell yeah Caleb! I luv the cutting off of his limbs and would definitely suck that erect cock of his before making love to his severed body then his severed head. I am right with you Caleb!

....alive guys are boring. The dead are gorgeous and fully yours as I said once you get a taste you are never going back.

Do you ever yearn to kill?

I'd like to play with a dead young man, but killing him would be my preference. All my stories revolve around killing. And my favorite vids are of killing.

No, never. I will never hurt another human, animal or anything else alive. I hope your dark fantasies pass as you grow older.

I would never hurt anyone either, and the dark fantasy will never become a reality. That's certain. No way I could actually kill. But the fantasy of killing is a sexual turn-on, and will remain active in my mind to provide sexual pleasure. Seeing it in my mind is no different than seeing it in a video. Both get my juices flowing and my dick tingling. Does this make sense to you"

It does and never say never. With the current state of affairs in the world you may actually have to kill in order to survive. The entire population of Ukraine is right now under general mobilization meaning the president has given the right to all citizens to kill any invading Russians they encounter.

For necros this is paradise because they can take the bodies of the soldiers and do what they want and desire without fear of punishment or arrest.

i also still scare to see people dying, but get fully turn on after seeing their naked dead body, i wish i could touch their dead body just one time

Back