My Art - Male snuff and torture

hisdemons666

Forum Regular
Hello, I've returned with having made some artwork of a young man who works as an embalmer who has been abducted from work, taken into the woods and cut in half at the waist. His top half stayed alive long enough for him to vomit inside his mask from the painful, stressful experience. His bottom half was left out for anyone to use who happened upon it on in the woods. He'll never get the proper embalment or funeral that he himself has given to many other people.

Daemon66688

Take Me
Such astonishing work. Forcing the victim to eat his own flesh is a symbiotic relationship with and between himself. It is absolutely captivating. Equally jaw dropping, is the illustration of the man kissing the severed head. (Please know that your work is more than greatly appreciated.)

hisdemons666

Forum Regular
Delisious! Both ends and the middle.
:yummy:
Glad you enjoy!

Such astonishing work. Forcing the victim to eat his own flesh is a symbiotic relationship with and between himself. It is absolutely captivating. Equally jaw dropping, is the illustration of the man kissing the severed head. (Please know that your work is more than greatly appreciated.)
Thank you very much for this comment! I think perhaps one day I will return to that drawing of the man kissing the severed head and colour it properly.

Daemon66688

Take Me
Glad you enjoy!

Thank you very much for this comment! I think perhaps one day I will return to that drawing of the man kissing the severed head and colour it properly.
Please, I encourage you to draw the man kissing the severed head, coloring it and adding a dialogue to it. Can't wait to see.

Post thread…
Register