motorcycle club executions.

I say to him, time for my fun with you boy, then an eternity of hard labor in a hellish shithole of a world. you gonna enjoy that boy, I throw him roughly on the rock and proceed to violently fuck his ass. that done I drag him over to the last pole with you boys waiting for him. damn he looks terrified at his destiny, fucker pisses himself in terror. he howls as we force the pole in his ass and through the intestines ripping a hole in them to go further into his torso, at that point he gets a look of almost relief, though that quickly ends as his agonies continue as I move the pole up to his shoulder like the others, finally I say to him, you look too damn comfy, getting aroused like the others too aint you, shit, the boys you replaced look damn thirsty after thier long ordeals on their poles, figure they might want to drink your piss and cum for a while. I set the four just revived as corpses to sucking the cocks of the four that replaced them. damn if the sexual arousal of being sucked off aint worse for the fuckers on the poles, and the boys that are now being made cocksuckers sure aint liking their new work. the boys on the poles just paw at the poles with their feet now, struggling to breath as they get to cum again and again for the feeding of the ones they replaced. the ones sucking them well they dont like being forced to be cocksuckers as rough bikers they dont like being seen as faggots. a good fate for all of them for now.

I watch as you forcibly throw him down onto the rock and violently rape him. I smile as he screams in pain with every thrust. After the rape, I see you drag him over to us and the waiting pole. I see the prisoner stare at the death instrument, his eyes wide with fear, so scared that he pisses himself. I smile at his terror; he knows what comes next. We hold the prisoner down while the pole is forced into his ass. I watch as the prisoner screams and writhes in agony as the pole rips through his intestines and other organs, missing his heart. Finally, we force the pole up to his shoulder and then push the pole upright and secure it. I step back ans give the four impaled a look over. I notice that all of them are aroused, their cocks all erect. I see you notice this as well, and I hear you order the corpses we just took down to give blowjobs to the ones who replaced them. I watch as my new boy and the others kneel down in front of the impaled and do what they are told. I watch as they suck hard on their replacement's cock, gagging and grimacing at the rancid taste and smell, sobbing as they all now have been reduced to a bunch of lowly cocksuckers. I smile at this, taking pleasure in their shame and degradation. Finally, the impaled prisoners reach their climax, releasing a load of cum, piss, and blood down the corpses' throats. I smile as the corpses swallow the vile liquid, causing them to sob even harder. I continue to watch as the corpses get the impaled ones off again and again, being forced to be their cum dumps. I just smile at them, taking pleasure in what their lives have become.

I then ask you what you brought in that truck, hope you brought more than the fucking convicts in there, what you got in there to torment these shitheads further. better be more gear than what the convicts could have carried on a forced march here in leg irons. I then move to the truck to see what was in there to justify not making the convicts walk dragging heavy leg irons to this place.

I hear you ask me what else, besides the prisoners, that I brought up here in the truck. I take you up to the truck and show you several boxes, all filled with torture instruments. Whips, chains, rusty blades, power tools, regular tools, blow torches, anything you can use to extend their torment and agony. I call my buddy over and we unload the boxes over by the prisoners and corpses. As I set the boxes down, I see the prisoner I impaled still has some spunk left, yelling out curses left and right. I ask for your permission to shut him up for good, and I hear you give me the green light. I go over to boxes and go through the instruments, pulling out a cordless power drill and a rusty screwdriver. I go over to my prisoner and pull my boy off his cock, ordering him to get up and hold his head tight. With his head held still, I grab the prisoner's jaw and force it open. The prisoner still tries to curse at me through his open mouth, but I just laugh at him. I then take the power drill and begin to drill his teeth, causing him to wail in agony. As I go through all his teeth, the prisoner tries to wriggle out of my and my boy's grip, but I just smile and laugh at his futile attempts; we have too hard a grip on him. Finally, after drilling all his teeth, I take the rusty screwdriver and pry them out, one by one. This causes him to scream in even more agony as rusty metal touches his sensitive flesh. Finally, several hours later (an eternity to him), all of his teeth are pulled out, leaving his mouth bloody and forever damaged. I step back and give him a look over. Even after taking out all his teeth, my prisoner still seems to have some energy, slurring out curses through his toothless mouth. I go back to the boxes and pull out a pair of pliers, a metal rod, and a blow torch. I hand the rod and blow torch to my boy and order him to make one end of the rod white hot. While he does that, I force the pliers into the prisoner's mouth, clamping down on his tongue hard. As the prisoner feels the pliers clamped on his tongue, I see his eyes go wide with fear. I smile at his terror, he knows what comes next. I then violently pull his tongue out of his mouth, causing him to scream out an ungodly wail that echoed through the field. I then take the white hot metal rod from my boy and shove it into his bloody mouth, cauterizing his wounds. I pull the rod out of his mouth and watch as he tries to scream, but he can only manage pained, shallow gasps; looks like I burned his voice box. I then grab the prisoner by the hair and yank his head up, forcing him to look at me. I ask him if he has anything else to say, but he just shakes his head. I smile and let go of his head, leaving him to hang there sobbing, completely broken. After finally silencing him for good, I turn to you and ask what other kinds of tortures we should put these wretches through.

I tell them get the monkeywrenches, clamp them hard on their balls, then grab some wire and 100 pound weight plates, wire the plates to their crushed balls via the monkeywrenches, then give them a drop to give thier ball sacks a good stretch.

I hear you order me and the others to get the monkey wrenches and clamp them hard on the prisoner's balls. I go to the boxes and pull out two monkey wrenches. I go back over to my prisoner and kneel down in front of him. I take the monkey wrenches and clamp them down tight on his balls. I watch as he tries to scream, but he can only manage pained gasps and pants through his burnt throat. I then hear you tell us to get some wire and 100 lb. weight plates and attach them to the wrenches. I grab the wire and weights and go back to work on my prisoner. I first attach the wire to the wrenches and then I attach the weights to the wires. When I finish, I look up at the impaled wretch, who has been watching me the whole time. I look into his eyes, which are wide with pain and fear, begging me not to let go of the weights. I just smile at him and drop the weights. I watch as his crushed balls stretch almost to the ground, causing him to heave and writhe in pain. I smile as, every time he moves, he adds to his own agony. As I finish up with my prisoner, I step back and watch my buddy and the other corpses work on the other impaled prisoners, their balls being crushed and stretched beyond their natural limits. I watch as all the impaled prisoners scream and writhe in pain from their destroyed ball sacks, the wrenches crushing them flat and the weights stretching them further with every little movement. I just smile taking pleasure in their agony.

you see me enjoying thier agonies, but you also see your convict not seeming to be able to struggle near as much as the others like he is dying faster. you can tell that I can see that too, from my smile you think that I saw that you showed him mercy, something that here is harshly punished. you see him try to laugh, like he knows that for hastening his death that you will be punished real damn hard.

I notice you enjoying the prisoners' pain and agony. I just smile at your enjoyment. As I continue to watch the impaled convicts suffer, I notice my convict not struggling as hard as the others, his breathing shallow and labored, his limbs not flailing as much as the others. Damn, I must have done too much damage to him during his "dental extraction"; probably some kind of infection that is slowing him down. I feel you looking at me and I turn to you. I see your face, a sadistic smile plastered on it. I see you have taken notice of my convict's weakened struggles. Fuck, you must think that I showed him mercy and quickened his end. I sigh as I realize this, I am going to be punished for this. I look back at my convict and notice him smiling and trying to laugh at me; he must have realized I am going to be punished for my fuck up. Upon seeing his smug face, I become furious and slam my fist into his face. I continue to hit him until his face is covered in blood and vicious bruises. Damn, I'm fucked.

I then say to you and those under you, your boss has fucked up bad, figure I will punish him and all those under him, sounds like a real good punishment for him with his underlings wanting to find any way that they can topple to boss they hate for earning them punishing. with that I look in the truck to find more monkeywrenches, wires, and weight plates, I clamp you and each of the boys under you with the monkeywrenches on your nuts, make sure each of you is locked in leg irons, then chain you on the chain gang with the convicts so that when I make them march back to thier cells you boys will be staying on that chain with them. just to make sure you boys dont try to remove the 100 pound weight on each of your nut sacks I cuff your hands behind your wrists. the boys on the chain gang should enjoy that. I see them smiling as I lock you too them. might be one of the few times your gonna be in their fucking power. you see that I now got the smile that I punished you fuckups damn good. I walk behind you boys as the convicts seem to go fast as they can practically dragging you corpses in your torments.

I hear you tell the ones under me that, since I fucked up, they will be punished along with me. Upon hearing this, I see them all glare at me. Fuck. I watch as you go over to the boxes and pull out more monkey wrenches, wire, and weight plates. I see you come over to me and clamp the wrenches tight on my balls and then attach the wired weights to them. I grimace in pain as my balls are crushed and stretched past their limits. I then watch as you repeat the process on my underlings. After you finish with all of us, I see you put us in heavy leg irons and shackle our hands behind our backs, making sure we don't remove the wrenches or weights. I then see you chain us to the convicts yet to be executed and order all of us to march back to the warehouse. I see the convicts enjoying our torments, smiling as they got to see me and the others punished. As we walk, I feel them moving faster as to drag us along just to add to out punishment. I become furious at this; I swear to fucking Satan in hell, I will make those bastards suffer when I get the chance.

when you boys get back to the convict cells, I have you corpses locked in the pillory, then I tell the convicts that part of your punishing will be that they will have the power to enjoy doing whatever the fuck they want to do with you boys. till I decide your punishment is done your to be given over to their tender mercies in the pillory when your not enjoying forced marches with the weights on your balls out to the impaling field each day to see if the boy you fucked up and hastened his death has finally died and earned himself the place as the new head of your group with you dropped to the lowest of the low in that pecking order. with that the boys punished for being under you know that they will soon have their revenge as you will soon enough be under them.

We finally make our way back to the cells, and, when we get there, I hear you order the convicts to lock me and my boys in the pillories. My boys and I have our shackles taken off, forced over to the pillories, and locked in tight. After we are locked in place, I hear you tell me that these convicts are going to torture me and my boys as punishment, doing whatever they want to do to our bodies. You continue to tell me that you will decide when our punishment is done and, when the convicts are not torturing me, I will be forcibly marched up to the impaling fields to see if the boy I fucked up is dead. I also hear you say that, if I did hasten his death, he will replace me as head of my group, and I will be forced down to the bottom again; my boys will be above me in the pecking order if that happens. As you say this, I see my boys, who had been glaring at me since we had the wrenches clamped on our balls, smile, knowing that they will be able to take revenge on me for this if I lose my status. I just sigh, silently hoping that I don't become the low man on the totem pole again.

I enjoy as the convicts enjoy raping and torturing you like all you corpses have been enjoying them. only thing being that you had to be careful to make sure that they didnt get messed up bad enough that they either died and got reanimated as corpses without their knowledge or end up crippled so that they cant march to execution sites for the pleasure of those to execute them. then the other convicts just got to drag them on the long marches to the execution site. these convicts, they dont have to worrry about nothing when it comes to limits of harsh treatments of you boys. how rough are they and what state is the dying brute you brutalized too much on his stake.

I scream out in pain as the convicts take their turns raping and torturing me. After what all of them have seen me do to their buddies, they are being extremely violent with me, making sure I feel every bit of agony they give me during my punishment. I hear my boys scream too, agonizing wails mixed in with threats of revenge against me. The convicts continue to rape and torture me and my boys for what feels like an eternity. As the punishment goes on, I silently curse myself for being too brutal; if I had just been more careful and shown more control, I would not be in this position. After several hours of rape and torture, I hear you order us to be released from the pillories. I hear you order the convicts to shackle our hands and legs and march us up to the impaling fields to see the guy I fucked up. After a long, hard, and painful trek up to the fields, I get to the impaled prisoner. I see that he is still alive, but just barely; his breathing is extremely labored and is barely moving. I just sigh at the sight, silently hoping he doesn't die too fast; I do not want to be under this fucker.

I look him over, he wont last the night, then your gonna be under him. with that thought you see my cruel smile thinking of the cruel revenge he will have for who knows how long with you at the bottom of the pecking order. you hear me laughing at the thought of that long torment. I tell you to look over the others who are in much better shape than him though still in rough shape. the day was hard on them all and they are badly sunburned as well as their ballsacks being stretched as long as they can be stretched, they look about half a foot long hanging down with the monkeywrenches and then the weight plates pulling them down. the other three seem much stronger but are no longer trying to take the weight off their nutsacks. but your sure that the one you tortured is gonna die way too quick to get you spared being put under him.

I see you look over him, thinking he won't last the night. I see you cruelly smile and laugh at me, thinking of all the cruel revenge and torment this punk will put me through as my superior. I then hear you tell me to look over at the over three. I see that they are much worse for wear, skin severely sunburned, crushed ballsacks stretched almost all the way to the ground, but they are still going strong compared to my prisoner. I just sigh at the sight, knowing he won't last the night. I am so fucked.

I say to you, looks like we are all gonna be having plenty of fucking fun, aint that right boy, I wait a bit for you to answer, then I march us all back to the convict cells so they can continue having fun with you and the boys still under you. the boys still under you are looking like they will be enjoying your fall and their revenge as much as the fucker still surviving barely his impaling will. you know that you will receive no mercy, same as you dished out when you had power over others here, dont figure you expect none either, you just expect to figure out a way to get back power so you wont take abuse and punishing from corpses above you. as you start marching away you hear him gasp and turning back you see that he is going into convulsions on his stake.

As we continue to watch him slip away, I hear you tell me that him and these boys are going to have a lot of fun tormenting me. I hear you tell me that they will show me no mercy, that I will be taking whatever abuse and punishment that they can dish out. As you continue to remind me of my fuck up, I just stand there and curse myself, saying that I never meant to show the prisoner mercy or hasten his death. I look over to the others and I see them smiling at me, thinking of all the ways they will use to take revenge on me. I just glare at them, silently reminding myself that, at some point, they will fuck up and be in my position. I then hear you order us to march back to the holding cells. As we all turn to leave, I hear the prisoner gasp hard. I turn back around to see him convulsing violently on the stake. Fuck me.

I smile, looks like he is nearly done boy, convulsions like that mean that his brain is dying, set it up for your punishing that your not only gonna be at the bottom of the pecking order but the convicts seem to enjoy having a piece of shit like you to abuse so I will keep you under them till you can find another fuckup or make one that can take your place down there. but then that will only get you above the convicts but below all the corpses added to the levels above you in the meantime. soon enough I will have you boys fighting to stay high in the rankings just to keep from being sent away to one of the more hellish worlds we got for failures here.

Fucking hell. The son of a bitch is dying and I am going to be under these fucking punks. As I watch the prisoner die, I see my former boys looking at me, smiling cruelly and letting me know that I am now their bitch. I hear them tell me that they are going to enjoy using and abusing my worthless piece of shit self. I just glare at them. Let them be cocky, I tell myself; I can take whatever they dish out, already done it once. They will fuck up just like me one day, and, when they do, I will make sure I am there to take their place in the ranks. I got myself through the ranks from the bottom once before, and I can do it again. I will not be sent to one of those hellhole worlds, I will get back to the top.

Back