motorcycle club executions.

looks like it smells real nice dont it boy, shit, allowing you that brush is real nice seeing that it might just be nastier to make you fucking lick them fucking clean, aint that fucking right, boy.

I continue to clean every toilet in this fucking shithole prison, each more the disgusting than the last. I guess the only solace I have is that you let me use a toilet brush and not my tongue, so I mouth a muffled "thank you sir" through the brush in my mouth, but I still glare at you, infuriated, waiting for my opportunity to move up in the ranks.

I let you use the toilet brush for all but the last ten, those I smile and then make you use your fucking tongue, these ten are the ten nastiest ones here of course. I see your rage, I fucking enjoy it, shit, it makes me want to maximize it by finding worse torments for you. also it shows the other boys that there are no fucking limits to the torments a fuckup like you will enjoy here. makes damn sure that they show no mercy to those under them. once you finish that work detail I go looking to see if I can find some other nasty cleaning that needs doing in the prison. perhaps I will make you lick one of the gas chambers clean. that will be real nice work for you and you seem real damn hungry for the nasty shit of the prison toilets your cleaning. then again its probably the best meal you had since you first became a corpse here. your as thin as one can get and yet still overweight for what a corpse less than a year old ought to be. then again we starve you scum at this stage so that you get as small and weak as we can fucking get you. your nanotech is set to accept you and slowly make you into the small corpse creatures that are here, the smallest ones that are a year or less are just an inch tall for their one pound, tallest get to 18 inches tall but as thin as possible at one pound. you know that your hard life here will include many nasty torments and transformations until your ready to graduate to demon or failing that, end up spending eternity in one of the more hellish worlds transformed to survive there.

I continue to clean the toilets with the brush except for the last ten. I hear you order me to lick the last ten toilets clean with my tongue. I glare at you, furious at the humiliation, but I do as I am told anyway. As I lick the toilets clean, I see you smiling, enjoying my humiliation and degradation. I hear you tell me that there is no limit to the number of torments and tortures that I will be put through. I hear you mock me, saying that this shit is the best food that I have had since I became a corpse, telling me that I'm overweight for a corpse that has been here less than a year. I hear you tell me that you starve scum like me so that you can get us as small and weak as possible, and that corpses go through these nasty torments and transformations until we become full-fledged demons. I just glare at you as you continue to mock and torment me, resolving to get my strength and status back, no matter what.

I enjoy your defiance, once your done licking the toilets spotless, I make you get up, you look like you enjoyed that meal damn good. I say to you, figure you might want desert out of the asses of your superiors here, well do you boy. with that I laugh at you and all those above you laugh with me at you. I then take you to a pillory, I bend you over and lock you in it so your ass is up and ready for whipping and fucking, I then grab my favorite whip, I show it to you, 40 long strands each tipped with a bit of metal or other hard material. thats gonna feel real good on your ass before each of us fucks it, aint it boy. as usual I expect you to cry out thank you sir, then how fucking good it fucking feels.

After I finish licking the last toilet clean, I hear you mock me again, telling me I probably want dessert from the asses of my superiors. I just glare at you as you and the others laugh at me. I then feel you drag me over to the pillory, bending me over and locking me in tight, my ass up and ready for whipping and fucking. After you finish locking me in the torture device, I see you grab a special whip. I see you show it to me, it has 40 long strands with pieces of metal and other hard materials attached at the end of each strand; looks real painful. I then see you go behind me and use it to whip my ass hard. With every stroke on my ass, I scream out in agony, feeling the metal and leather leave long, bloody gashes on my skin. In between my agonizing screams, I yell out my thanks for giving me this pain and torture, yelling that my ass feels good. Fucking nanotech making me thank my superiors for my pain and degradation, I will endure this and I will make all of you pay.

you give the proper response to ten lashes, then you feel my cock forced into your tenderized ass, from your howls and cries of thank you sir I figure it must feel damn good for a bottom of the barrel worm of a corpse like you. then I leave you to give you over to each of your other superiors in turn including the convicts that aint become corpses yet. to get them an experience of one of the cruel pleasures of their destiny after their first executions. they all seem to fucking enjoy whipping and raping you, perfect choices for the chance for one of them to prospect to become a demon.

You continue to whip my ass, giving me ten vicious lashes. After you finish whipping me, I feel your huge cock penetrate my tender ass, violently thrusting in and out. I scream out in pain with every vicious thrust. In between my pained screams, I yell out my thanks to you for raping me, telling you your cock feels good in my ass. After what feels like an eternity, I finally feel you finish fucking me, releasing a load of cum into my bowels. I feel you pull out, and then I hear you tell my superiors to take their turn with me. For hours, I feel numerous boys, corpses and convicts alike, whip and fuck my ass raw. As they torture me, because of that fucking nanotech, I am forced to thank all of them for my pain and agony. I continue to get whipped and fucked by my superiors for what seems like forever. As I am forced to endure this torment, I just seethe, becoming more and more furious at my humiliation. These fuckers will feel my wrath.

as the other boys take their turns I go in front of you and enjoy the look of shame, pain, humiliation, and rage on your face. damn I think he is finally getting to learn a proper attitude if he wants to make it to the end, I say that to you. I enjoyed your screams and then thanking each of us in turn for your torments. figure the boys enjoyed it too. well, best get you to a proper cell for you to get ready to enjoy getting the needle tomorrow. with that I have you unlocked and dragged down into the deepest part of my cell block. got two layers of cells down here, solitary cells and ones that I like to call pits. prison sewer runs under my cell block and the pits are barred up pieces of that sewer, fine accommodations for boys like you that need only the best hellhole cell to stay in. with that I open up a trap door with a padlock, you look down into what is just a barred cage in what looks to be filthy water, though the smell is as nasty as hell. get in there and rest up boy. I say to you.

As my superiors continue to fuck me hard, I see you walk around to the front of me, looking closely at me. I see you smile, taking pleasure in my looks of pain, humiliation, shame, and rage on my face. I hear you tell me that I am finally learning the proper attitude to make it to the end. I just glare at you and grit an angry thank you through my clenched teeth. After the last convict finally releases a load of cum inside me, I hear you tell me it is time to get me to the proper cell until tomorrow, when I face the needle. I see you take me out of the pillory, bind my hands behind my back, and drag me down to the deepest, darkest part of this hellhole. When we get there, I take a look around; this place looks more like a sewer pit then a cell block. I see you open a trap door with a padlock. When you open it, I look down and see what looks like raw sewage. Hell, it definitely smells like it. I then hear you order me into the pit cell. Having no choice, I do as I am told and get into the cell, the sewage water reaching up to my chest. I then hear you slam the trap door shut and lock the padlock, leaving me there to seethe in the darkness. I may have a ways to go before I get back to the top, but I swear I will get there.

I let you seethe for the night, I open up your cell in the morning, see how you fucking look, then bark at you to get out. I enjoy as you struggle to climb out in agony, covered in sewage, a fine filthy animal for your next execution. once your up we drag you to the execution chamber, you see the gathered boys including all the convicts and of course the gurney that looks to have a needle ready for each arm. figure you know that you wont get the injection that would be merciful of course, two chemicals, both might kill you quick and easy if you were a convict before becoming a corpse like you but most likely they wont. I bark at you to sit on the gurney. then I remove your cuffs and the corpses over you quickly strap you down to the gurney. they are still tough even though they are as starved as you are. when your secured to the gurney I ask if you got anything you want to say. then I grab the needle for your left arm, push it as deep into the muscle of your forearm as I can then tape it down. then I do the same to your right arm.

I fume in the darkness until I hear you unlock the trap door. When the door opens, I just glare at you, saying nothing. I hear you order me to climb out of the cell. I struggle to get out of my small prison, between not being able to use my hands to grab a hold of the sides and having a difficult time wading through the thick sludge. I see you smiling as I struggle to get out of the pit, taking pleasure in my pathetic attempts. After some time, I finally manage to climb out of my cell, covered in the disgusting bile. I then hear you order some other corpses to drag me up to my next execution site. When we get there, I see corpses and convicts gathered around a gurney with arm rests, the needles on each side. I just glare at the punks there to watch my agony; they will feel my wrath. I hear you order me to sit on the gurney. After I get up on the surface, I feel you take my cuffs off and then order two corpses to strap me down tight. I see them smile at me as they do their job, I just glare at them. When I am securely strapped down, I hear you ask if I have any thing to say. I just spit in your face and tell you to go fuck yourself. I see you smile, enjoying my rage. I then see you grab the needle for my left arm, push it deep into my muscle, and tape it down. I then see you repeat the process with my right arm. When both needles are in my arms, I see you go over to the switch, preparing to release the chemicals. I just glare at you, telling you to do your worst.

have fun, boy, I say then I start the machine, you watch helpless as the plungers are pushed and you start feeling the agony of a poison you feel familiar with in your left arm. the pain you felt several times in the gas chamber for hours. you feel pain in your right arm and you can see that your skin is blistering there where the second chemical was injected, damn it hurts like the fucking stuff is pickling your fucking arm while your alive. slowly the two poisons spread out in your body with a convict or corpse enjoying this fate feeling them damn good. usually screaming in agony before too damn long. once I am satisfied that your suffering properly I have you unstrapped and tell you to pick the convict that will enjoy the same agony as you are enjoying.

I watch as you start the machine, releasing the poisons into my system. As the poisons enter my arms, I begin to feel an immense, agonizing pain. I feel an all too familiar pain in my left arm, the same agony I felt for hours in the gas chamber. As the poison drains into my left arm, I feel tiny bubbles forming in my blood stream, causing even more agony. I then feel a burning pain in my right arm. I look over to see blisters forming on my skin where the second chemical was injected. I grimace in pain, my entire arm feels like it is on fire. As both chemicals spread throughout my body, I become more and more aware of the agony I am feeling, groaning in pain and hyperventilating violently. Before long, I am screaming at the top of my lungs and thrashing violently, trying to free myself from my binds. I turn to see you staring at me, smiling, taking pleasure in my useless attempts to break free. After for what seems like an eternity of pure agony, I hear you order to have me unstrapped from the gurney, After I am free, I stagger to my feet, still feeling the pain from the poisons. I then hear you order me to pick the next victim for execution. I go over to the remaining prisoners, all with looks of terror on their faces, and pick one of the scrawnier ones. I drag him over to the gurney and strap him down tight. I then grab the needles, push them deep into his arm muscles, and tape them down. After I am done, I look down at the prisoner. I see he is sobbing, begging me not to kill him. I just stare at his pathetic self with soulless, hate-filled eyes, then I spit in his face and walk away. Enjoy you new hell, you fucking bitch.

you feel the agony of the bubbles, but more the agony that you know is the cyanide. your gasping and choking on the poison as it leaks into your bloodstream from the bubble of it that is now in your arm. still even with one arm pickled with formaldehyde and the other full of cyanide bubbles its fine to make you grab the next wretch and prepare him for execution as I load up the machine with the two poisons that will kill him. I then call you over, I make you work the machine as he gives off some more desperate pleas to you as your now his executioner, his pleas turn into screams as he gets the formaldehyde in his left arm and TRIFLUOROMETHANE
in the other, neither one will give him an easy or painless death. how is he reacting to the poisons as he starts to succumb to them. you can tell that I am loving your new attitude towards a victim if I am giving you the privilege of executing him. the others see how you have now become and they are nervous and scared at what your becoming. still I figure you need plenty of pain until your ready to get much higher status. though I will make this fucker at least your equal as the pathetic worm he is.

After I finish strapping the pathetic wretch down on the gurney, I hear you order me to to start the machine, telling me I will be acting as his executioner. I walk over to the machine and place my hand on the switch. Before I start the machine, I look over to the prisoner once more. I see he is still crying, pleading for me not to kill him through his choking sobs. I just stare at him with cold, emotionless eyes, showing him no sympathy or mercy as I ignore his begging. I then flick the switch on the machine and watch as the poisons drain into his arms, formaldehyde in the left and trifluoromethane in the right. I watch as the chemicals slowly course through his veins, causing him to scream out in agonizing pain. I watch as the skin of his left arm viciously blisters from the exposure to the formaldehyde, causing him to violently buck against his binds, trying to free the needle from his arm. As more and more of the poisons course through his system, I watch as he begins to hyperventilate viciously, trying to get more oxygen as the chemicals cause him to slowly asphyxiate. As I watch the prisoner slowly die an agonizing death, I look around at the others. I see the looks on their faces, all are terrified of what I have become, a cold, emotionless, soulless, inhuman monster. I just continue to stare at the prisoner, patiently waiting for him to die, waiting for his new hell to begin.

you see me smiling I then tell you that your getting good but you need to get to the point of your greatest pleasure is fucking killing and tormenting those under you. go an play with that boy you just executed, have some fun with him as he dies in agony. it will be real damn fun for him as he suffers even more than now.

As I continue to watch the prisoner die at a slow, agonizing pace, I see you smiling at me, enjoying my new monster I am becoming. I hear you tell me that my attitude is getting better, but I need to get to the point where my greatest pleasure is killing and tormenting those under me. I then hear you tell me to go and play with the boy being executed, have some fun as he slowly dies. I walk over to the prisoner and look him over. I see him whimpering, still hyperventilating from his slow asphyxiation. I see him look at me with pleading, tear-soaked eyes, begging me to end his life. I just stare at him, emotionless, ignoring his useless pleas. I look at his damaged left arm, taking notice of the massive blisters littering the limb from top to bottom. I press down on one of the blisters, causing the prisoner to scream out in agony, bucking wildly as I apply pressure to his sensitive wound. I continue to press down until the blister burst, causing him to scream even louder as blood and puss seep from his open wound. I continue to very slowly burst the rest of the blisters on his arm, more blood and puss covering his arm as I break the skin. I want to make sure he feels every bit of pain and agony on his sensitive, damaged skin. I look at the prisoner when I finish, seeing he has become a rambling, delusional mess from the pain. After I finish ruining his arm, I grab a small vice contraption. I then grab his balls and give them a good tug, eliciting a pained yelp from the prisoner. I place his balls between the wooden slabs of the vice and begin to tighten it. I continue to tighten the vice until I hear a popping noise, his balls bursting as they are flattened. I hear him scream as his balls are destroyed, bucking violently against his binds as blood and cum seep through the slabs. I look over the prisoner once more when I am done. I see he has weakened, but he is still alive, begging me to end this through choked sobs. I just stare at him with cold, heartless eyes, wondering what else I should do to extend his agony.

As I continue to torment the prisoner, I see you smile and hear you tell me I'm doing good and to continue to have fun breaking him. I look at you and nod, acknowledging your words. I then grab a bull whip, one made with thick, heavy leather, and begin to whip the bound prisoner, starting with his legs. I watch as he screams and bucks in agony as the whip leaves vicious, bloody welts on his legs, sobbing uncontrollably with every lash. After I finish with his legs, I begin to whip his upper body, starting with his arms. I begin to whip his formaldehyde-damaged left arm first, causing him to scream out an ungodly wail that echoes off the walls, terrifying the corpses and convicts watching his torture. I continue to whip the damaged limb into a bloody pulp and then do the same to the right arm, all the while the prisoner screams himself hoarse. After I am done with the arms, I go to work on his chest, stomach, and crotch. I begin by violently whipping his chest and stomach, knocking the wind out of him with every vicious lash. I watch as this causes him to hyperventilate violently, desperately gasping for air. When I finish leaving the skin on his chest and stomach viciously gashed, I then go to work on his crotch. As I bring the whip up, I see him look directly at me with pleading eyes, begging me not to do this. I just stare at him with soulless eyes, completely uncaring of his pathetic pleas, and bring the whip down hard. As the whip makes contact with his sensitive organ, I see him scream and buck wildly at his binds, trying uselessly to free himself. I continue to whip his dick hard, pieces of flesh flying everywhere every time the whip comes down. After some time, I finally finish whipping his dick, reducing it to nothing more than a bloody stump. I then walk over to the prisoner to see how he is fairing. I see that his breathing is severely labored and has become extremely weakened from the blood loss, but he is still alive, still begging me to end his worthless life. I just stare at him, watching as he continues to slowly expire.

Back