motorcycle club executions.

well done boy, I look over at the convicts, they are now as terrified at you as they are at me. looks like you really made an impression on the convicts treating that boy real fine. figure you like how I made him fucking behave, he will be doing that from now on, same as I did to you a while back aint it.

As the corpses leave with my boy and his limbs, I hear you tell me I did a damn good job with my boy's punishment and torture. I nod, acknowledging and appreciating your words. I then see you look over at the remaining convicts awaiting their fates. I look over in their direction and I see their faces. They are deathly afraid of me as they are of you. I see I made an impression on them by the way I treated my boy. I smile at their terror, knowing that I will be able to use my torture methods on them soon enough. I then turn to you and thank you for altering my boy's nanotech, making him to behave through his punishment. I tell you that I enjoyed receiving his thanks for the pain and agony I gave him. I hear you tell me that he will be thanking me through all his punishments from now on, just like I did to you through my punishments. I just smile and say thank you sir.

I then order you to drive those convicts to the next execution site outside in one of the yards or out in the fields. I tell you to take them to the impaling field. you drive them there where they see the wretches impaled on poles through their ass. I check to see how many of the impaled boys are still alive or are ready to be taken down and put to work as corpses. how many stakes will we free up for our convicts to be impaled on in the place of their previous occupants. and how are the convict boys enjoying the thought of the fate some of them are gonna enjoy here.

I hear you order me to drive the remaining prisoners to the next execution site, the impaling field. I get my buddy and his boy and we load the prisoners into the truck. We drive them out to the field, and, as we get closer, I see hundreds of poles staked in the ground, all with convicts impaled on them. I smile at their slow, agonizing death. I stop the truck and me and the other two unload the prisoners. As we are unloading them, I notice you checking out the impaled bodies, looking to see which ones are still alive and which ones are ready to be taken down and put to work. I see you point to four of the bodies. I then hear you order me and the other two to take them down. I grab a couple of ladders from the truck and, with my buddy and his boy, begin to take the corpses off the poles. As I take down the first corpse, I notice the faces of the remaining prisoners, their eyes filled with terror as they watch their fellow comrades die a slow and painful death. I see some prisoners begin to sob uncontrollably, other fall to their knees and begin to panic, hyperventilating violently. I just smile at their reactions, taking pleasure in knowing some of them will be impaled on these poles very soon.

you dont need ladders as the poles can just be pulled up and out of their post holes to lower them down and pull them off, not sure why you loaded them in a truck when you could just have chained them together on a long chain to march them here, then they would have enjoyed for longer more of the pleasures awaiting them in their long time here as they passed them. I watch as you lift up the pole of the first of the dead ones, his face sunken and ashen, even then you see that his entire hide is blistered to a crust from days of agonizing sunburns, his tongue is swollen as he doesnt look like he has had any water since the start of his impalement, when you pull him off you see the nasty stuff gush out after the pole, from the stench it smells like shit, blood, other nasty body fluids, and some real nasty pus. I start him up and he gasps and moans as he wakes up to his agonies renewed, he struggles to his feet upon your command only for more nasty stuff to come out of his ass. I then have him join you boys in taking the other three off their poles for reviving as corpses. he is gonna be naked until you pick out what gear your putting him in as he is now your second boy. your first one should be finished with his recovery and back working under you soon with him.

Instead of using the ladders, I just pull of the pole of the first corpse to be let down. As I pull the pole up, I notice the shape of the corpse. His face is sunken and ashen, his skin is severely burned from being out in the sun for days, and his tongue is completely swollen from the lack of water. I just smile at the pathetic wretch; he suffered horribly. I drop the pole onto the ground and pull it out of the corpse's ass. As I do, I see all kinds of nasty fluids flow out of him. Shit, blood, pus, and whatever else just pours out of his gaping asshole. I cover my face with my hand, trying not to breathe in the foul stench. I then see you start up his nanotech, and the corpse immediately wakes up, gasping and hacking violently. I go over to him and give him a few kicks to his stomach, ordering him to get up. I watch as he struggles to his feet, more nasty shit flowing out of him as he stands. When he is finally up on his feet, I hear you order him to join me and the other in taking down the remaining three. I hear you tell me that he will be my second boy and he will be working with my first, who should soon be finished with his recovery. I nod and thank you, and then I go back to finish with the others.

I watch as you deal with the other three, they had as nasty an end as the first one, the convicts get a good look at the wretched form of the first one as he works under you, seeing how his death left him and how four of them in turn will soon suffer. when you pull the second one off I activate him and put him to work like the first one though he will be sent off after he is done here to whatever of us brutal devils will pick him for his group of corpses future demons if they stay high enough rank or for the chosen few becoming full members of the devils.

I then go to work on the last three, seeing that they had just as horrible a death as my new boy. I order my new boy to pull the pole of the second corpse out of the ground. As he is doing what he is told, I see the remaining prisoners giving my boy a look over. They all look at him horrified and disgusted at his current shape. I just smile at them, knowing that four of them will be soon suffering as much as my boy did. After the second corpse is down on the ground and off the pole, I see you start up his nanotech. I watch as the new corpse prisoner wakes up and is put to work getting the last two corpses down. I hear you tell me that, when he is done here, he will sent off to whomever one of us brutal devils wants him for their group of future corpse demons. I just smile, knowing that boy will suffer greatly to rise through the ranks, no matter who chooses him.

you call yourself a devil out loud or do you think that. the second one howls in agony as he wakes up, knowing that the relief of death that he had up on that pole has ended and that his true suffering in what he sees as hell has begun. he moans and sobs as you put him to agonizing work with his body in a state that it shouldn't be working but he is now denied death as any release. I dont feel any pity for him and I keep an eye on those under me to see if any of them show any signs of feeling anything but indifference or cruel glee at his suffering. I watch as he joins you in getting the third one off, his extra help makes it go all the faster, as I now just activate the nanotech with the thanking your tormentors system active he thanks all his superiors here for every agony he now has. the third one being taken down is a scrawny roughly inked fellow, used to be a mechanic of some sort before he ended up here. the one in charge of the garage here might want him serving him in the lowest capacity at first, like the others of course he is in rough shape. took him 4 days to die on his stake. you see on one of the other stakes a wretch spasming wildly, soon to become a corpse when the next brute brings his underlings here to take him off and put one of their convicts on the pole in his place. looking at the gory pole you just pulled from his ass you see that its rounded, I explain that is so that it wont pierce their internal organs but instead pushes them out of the way, makes these boys last longer, aint that right boys, looking at the two we just took down. how do they answer.

The more I hear and think about the other brutal devils of the club, the ones that have risen to the highest ranks, I begin to see myself as one of them. My recent actions have shown that I am more than capable of putting the corpses and convicts beneath me through some of the worst tortures imaginable. Don't know if I would ever say it out loud though, at least not until I know where I stand with you. I hear the second corpse scream in agony as he wakes up, sobbing uncontrollably at the pain he feels. I order him up off the ground and put him to work immediately. I see him get to his feet and come over to help us with the next corpse. I watch as he continues to sob as I order him to help us pull the next pole out. I just smile, giving him no sympathy or pity, just pain and torment. As we pull the pole out, I hear him thank you and all of his superiors for the agony and pain he is feeling through his sobs. As he continues to give his thanks, I look over to you and see you smiling, taking pleasure in his forced humility. We finally get the third corpse off the pole, some skinny punk with tattoos all over. As I pull the pole out of his ass, I hear you tell me the punk used to be some kind of mechanic, and the guy in charge of the garage will probably want to get this guy under him. I just nod, agreeing with you. I then hear you tell me that he took four days to die and is in the same rough shape as the other two. I just smile, enjoying the fact that he died slowly and agonizingly. As you talk, I notice a wretch on another pole that is still alive. I watch as he spasms wildly on the end of the pole. I hear you tell me that he will become a corpse when the next devil and his underlings take him off and replace him with one of their prisoners. At hearing this, I just smile and turn away, leaving the punk to die. I'm still holding the pole I just pulled from the third corpse's ass and I notice that the top is rounded instead of pointed. I hear you tell me that it is so the prisoner's internal organs are just pushed and not pierced, so the prisoner's can last for days before finally expiring. I see you look at the two corpses we just took down while saying this, waiting for their response. I watch as they bow their heads and say yes, it is so they can suffer a slow, agonizing death. I also hear them thank you for making them feel pain and agony as they slowly expired. I just smile and laugh at their words, knowing that this hell is all they have now.

I smile at their responses, they know their places now, matter of fact they praise our cruelty as much as they can. trying to get on our good side no doubt as they know they have to thank us for all the pain they enjoy. finally your ready to remove the fourth corpse, like most of them he looks rough as one recently executed ought to look, even before his execution he was a rough looking biker gang member. enjoyed giving him his final fuck before forcing that pole up his ass. when he wakes up he sees me and glares his hate at me even as he is forced to thank me for all the agony he has enjoyed here. with him off the pole its time to pick out the four that will replace them on the stakes.

I watch as you smile at their responses, taking pleasure in the fact that these corpses know their place and will be thanking us for their agony as much as they can; anything to stay on our "good" sides. After the third corpse is off the pole and activated, him, me, and the rest get to working on the last corpse, who looks as bad as the last three. As we take him down, I hear you tell me that this one used to be a rough looking biker gang member, and, before you executed him, fuck him hard in the ass. I smile at your words, knowing this wretch suffered real bad with you. We get the last corpse down and off the pole, and I see you activate nanotech. When he finally wakes, I see him glare in hatred and anger at you, remembering what you did to him before you forced him onto the pole. Even though he feels nothing but hate and anger towards you, I still hear him thank you for the agonies he has felt as he was impaled. I just smile at his forced behavior, knowing that, if he doesn't keep it up, he will be put through the worst, which would be fun to see. Finally, with all the corpses down, I turn to the remaining convicts, who have watching on in fear and anguish. I just look all of them over, trying to decide which ones will die next.

I go over to one of them, a fine brute of a biker, grabbing him I push him over to the waiting poles, I then order him to strip for execution. I make sure his restraints are removed and then he gets stripped by the corpses here. then leering at his naked form I go over and while you corpses hold him down I rape him again. he sure seems to enjoy being raped by club members and corpses alike. then again they all love that. when I am done giving him one final degradation I have you boys grab one of the poles and position it behind his ass, then I tell him, you think my fun was hard, boy, shit, your ass is gonna be getting a far worse treatment than ever. then I laugh. with that I have some of you boys push that nasty pole up his ass, he howls in agony and shame, helpless to stop us. his powerful tattoo covered body thrashing as hard as he can to escape his fate. he then howls louder as his intestines rip so that the pole is now in his torso, I have you boys work it up so that it avoids contacting his heart, a slow ordeal that leaves him screaming and pleading for us to stop at first and then once he realizes that we aint gonna stop he begs us to kill him. when he changes to that of course I just say to him, your already dead boy, you just got to suffer the agonies of fucking death. then another laugh. now he is just whimpering as we get the pole to his shoulder and I tell you boys to stop. he looks at me his eyes in obvious agony and despair, knowing that even dying this way wont give him the mercy of permanent death. he gasps and sobs now, knowing that his fate is now sealed, I order you boys to push him up and secure the pole upright, he howls and flails when you do that. knowing that he will now suffer for fucking days. perhaps the filth on the pole already infecting his guts and causing more agony.

I watch as you pick the first prisoner to die, a big biker brute with tattoos all over. I see you grab him and bring him over to the first pole. I then hear you order me and the others to strip him for execution. I go over to the prisoner, remove his restraints, and, along with the others, remove all his clothing. After stripping the prisoner, I see you come over and tell us to hold him down tight. I find a large rock and bend the prisoner over it. My buddy and I hold down his arms and my new boy and the other corpses hold down his legs, spreading them wide. I see you come over and fuck him in the ass hard. I hear the prisoner scream with every thrust, begging you to stop, but you just ignore his pleas. I smile at his agony, taking pleasure in his final degradation. Finally, I watch as you release a load of cum into his ass, causing him to scream out in pain. When you finish and pull out, I then hear you order a couple of us to grab the pole and line it up with his ass. I order my new boy and another corpse to hold his arms while me and my buddy push the pole in his ass. As we push the pole into his ass and up into his intestines, I hear the brute howl in agony. I watch as he thrashes violently, trying to release himself from his pain, but it is no use; he is at our mercy. As we continue to force the pole further and further into his body, I see you watching and directing us, making sure we don't hit his heart. When we know we are going to miss his heart, we push the pole further into him. As we do, the prisoner screams and thrashes more wildly, begging us to end his life, but we just ignore him. Finally, my buddy and I get the pole pushed up as far as it will go, up to his shoulder, when I hear you tell us to stop. After that, I hear you order us to push him up and secure the pole upright, which we do right away. When we finish the job, I step back and take a look at the prisoner, who is still howling and flailing in agony. I just smile, knowing that he will be feeling pain and agony for days.

not just days, fucking eternity, he gives out a great howl that makes the other convicts shudder in their chains. they can see that he is suffering and that death here will only be a short respite from that agony. I point at the convicts, pick one out and show me what you fucking got.

As I watch the prisoner continue to writhe in pain, I hear you tell me to pick out the next to suffer. I go over to the remaining convicts and look them over; all of them are shaking in their chains, scared shitless. I pick out another brawny brute and drag him over to the pole. I order the others to strip him and bend him over the same rock we just bent the other prisoner over. While my buddy and the other corpses hold him down, I get behind the convict and give him one last fuck, thrusting in and out of his ass violently. I hear him scream and sob as I rape his ass, begging me to stop, but I just ignore his pleas and thrust harder. After some time, I finally finish fucking him, releasing a load of hot cum in his ass. I pull out of the prisoner, leaving him in a pathetic, sobbing heap, and I grab the pole and line it up with his ass. I push the pole up into his ass and intestines, causing him to howl in agony. He continues to scream as I push the pole further, making sure I don't pierce his heart; don't want him to die too soon. Finally, I get the pole as far up as I can get it, up to the prisoner's shoulder. I step back and give him a look over. I watch as he continues to flail and wail in agony, trying to get himself off the pole. I just smile at his useless attempts. Finally, with the others, I lift the pole up and secure it upright. When finished, I step back and smile, watching and taking pleasure in the prisoner's agony.

I hear him cussing at you, fucker seems to get some balls as he is dying. well it aint like he has anything to lose now. he knows he aint getting no mercy and I figure he hopes that doing this might piss you off enough to hasten his end and thus cut short his agonies. I tell your partner the one that is deformed from being rebuilt from five different quartered convicts to pick out his one for impaling. I look at the sniveling worms of convicts that we got left, a sorry looking bunch that know we will show them no mercy or sympathy as we make them die hard and slow.

I watch and listen as my prisoner curses and cusses at me up on top his pole. I hear him call me every profanity in the book, calling me a fucking traitor and an evil, inhuman monster. I continue to watch as he tries to anger or upset me in an attempt to hasten his death and end all his pain and agony. I just smile at his pathetic attempts, pitiful bastard has a long way to go before he dies. As I continue to watch my prisoner waste his energy, I hear you order my deformed corpse buddy pick out the next convict for impaling. I watch as my buddy looks over the remaining wretches, a sad, sorry looking bunch that know they will receive no mercy or sympathy from us. I see him pick out some little, scrawny punk; this one's been sobbing since we got him to the fields. I watch as my buddy drags him over to the pole and preps him for execution. I just smile at the prisoner's fear and agony; this one's execution will be fun to watch.

you see that the one cussing has a permanent arousal and a large cock, perhaps you can figure out a way to add to his torment while tormenting one of the new corpses. actually most of the boys on their stakes seem to be aroused by being on them. that stake has to be putting some fine pressure on their prostrates. I smile as that punk is taken to the rock, raped in preparation for his impalement. even though he is scrawny he has a rough enough look to look real fine. well his impaling will improve his looks damn good. he sobs as your buddy takes his time fucking his ass hard. already his spirit seems fucking broken. might enjoy eternity on one of the other hellish worlds soon enough. still he impales him damn good, the wretch sobbing until he screams as the pole is thrust through his intestines and breaks through into his body cavity. then he cant seem to fucking stop screaming. his cock shows that he is enjoying his impaling like all the others though. he begs us to kill him quick as we raise him up on his pole. now its my turn again, I look over what we got to pick out the last of the four to impale. how do the convict scumbags look. which one would you think I would pick.

As I continue to watch my prisoner slowly die, I notice his cock has become large and erect. Hm, stupid bastard must be getting aroused from the pressure of the pole on his prostate; we can't have that though. I flash him a sadistic smile, at which my prisoner become terrified at. I grab his erect cock and begin to stroke it, eliciting moans of pleasure from the dying punk. I keep stroking until he is at the cusp of orgasm, then, before he can shoot his load, I bring my fist down hard on his cock and balls. As I do, the prisoner lets out an ungodly wail of agony, to which I just smile. I continue to violently punch his manhood for a long time, eliciting more screams of pain from my prisoner. By the time I finish, his cock and balls are bruised black and blue and he has been reduced to a sniveling, sobbing heap. I smile at his crying form, taking pleasure in his broken spirit. As I am tormenting my prisoner, my buddy has given his prisoner one last fuck before impaling, the scrawny puck sobbing uncontrollably with every hard thrust. After the rape is over, I see my buddy force the pole into his ass and up through his body, carefully avoiding piercing his major organs. Finally, the pole is pushed and secured upright, and my buddy's prisoner is left there hanging a sobbing, broken spirit. When the third one is finally done, it is time for the last one. I watch as you look over the remaining convicts, dwindled down to a couple of scrawny punks and a little more than a few big brutes. I look over to see their faces; all of them are terrified at what they have seen and what one of them will be going through. I watch a you pick out one of the big brutes for the last impaling. I watch as you drag him over to the last pole, his eyes wide with panic and fear. I just smile, knowing his suffering has just begun.

Back