Mori Mortis | Writer

The Hanged Man

Forum Newcomer
Good evening!

My name is Mori Mortis, probably should ask to have the username changed to reflect that. I like to write erotica that usually ends up badly meaning snuff, brain death, necro stuff and generally stick to breath related deaths. Things like drowning, strangling, hanging, bagging, smothering etc. This site is a wonderful collection of video and images to get some inspiration for descriptive writing (perfect for my splatterpunk style). I've lurked here for years and finally decided to be a little active. I don't mind the messages of thirsty lads wanting to be good death boys but I do not want to share about me or know anything about you IRL. Nothing personal, I'm just not interested in it.

Memento Mori,

Mortis

PS

I forgot to ask, I am looking for a website or host that is okay with hosting such erotic content to share. I currently use a furry website as it is easier but would love to show human only content more. Thanks in advanced for any tips.

Welcome. You should find what you’re looking for here at CDG. Lots of healthy perversions, all centered on dead or dying men. Looking forward to reading some of your work.

Back