Morgue photos of 24-year-old Italian doctor Aldo Naro murdered in a disco

This morgue looks awesome. He won the morgue lottery.
 
OMG this is top notch content! thank you so so much! i love it! too early for a nomineee for cutest dead guy of the yeaR?
 
I have an exact same thought! He
seemed to be dead for quite some time for the blood to cause pink to purple discoloration. I am no expert but it would be interesting to know how it happened.
 
Oh. it is a sudden death then. Seems he is not very well prepared.
 
More alive photos. Happy to see he still has so many fans here years after his autopsy.

 
Stylish dresser -- he looks good clothed and unclothed. But of course I prefer naked.
 
an absolutely beautiful corpse... cute, hot, lovable...
 
More alive photos. Happy to see he still has so many fans here years after his autopsy.

Sicily is one dangerous place....home to mafia
 
Back
Top