Mohamed Elomar Poses with the Heads of Syrian Soldiers

Yes, at least four heads had model potential.

AWESOMEEEEE :heart love:I found some new pics as well and will share soon.

3cpA3NxV.jpg

Elomar joked on twitter and said he is giving away organs and body parts for free.

Does anybody has the body of my :love forever: DREAM HUNK :love forever: above. He looks soo :hearthrob:DREAMY:hearthrob: from many angles!

One more head bites the metal spike

Jeez... I guess if you are going to on a butchering rampage, you might as well behead the hotties...... I wonder if he played with their naked headless bodies afterward. Oddly, I'll bet he did.

That said, he should be next. Completely dismembered, though, would be a step in the right direction. Slowly. Head last.

Just a thought!

I love it! I fucking love it! I could get me and another necro (MEATPIE I'M LOOKING AT YOU FOR THIS) and we take one of the heads and both of us gang rape it.

First, I would start making out with one of the heads, kissing it as passionately as possible while I am slowly stripping naked. Then I see Meatpie walk into the room, completely naked and his hard dick bouncing back and forth as he walked toward me. We kiss, then we both start kissing the head.

I can kiss it while Meatpie shoves his dick into the heads neck, fucking it from behind. That way I can tongue Meatpies dick as he fucks the head. Then we switch and I do it to the neck while Meatpie French kisses the head, shoves his tongue back as far as it will go, and tongue the tip of my dick (I'm as thick as a RedBull can and just as long too, dick is pretty big and uncut). Then we can both kiss it, shoving our tongues into the mouth and all three of us touching tongues. Then I can pick one up by the hair and shove my rock hard dick into its mouth for a blowjob, Meatpie can put his dick back into the "back" (open neck) and each time we gang raped the head our dick heads would touch and rub together. I'm uncut, so it's sensitive on my dick head and since Meatpie comes from Europe I can only assume he is uncut too, so rubbing together with all the spit from kissing and sex would feel amazing! Then I could kiss Meatpie, something I wanted to do since I found this website, while we rape the head. Then switch off, he goes for the head mouth and I go for the "back." But then I would make Meatpie lie down for this and while one of these heads sucked his dick I would be playing with his feet, sucking on his toes. Then I would pull out and gently fuck Meatpie, keeing one of his toes in my mouth at all times, while he continued to get a blowjob from the head. When it would be time to cum I would hold the head by the hair and have Meatpie hold the head by his feel. Either using his toes to hold a handful of hair or keeping it between both of his feet, like he would if he were holding a basketball with his feet, his toes next to the heads pretty mouth, jacking my dick hard while Meatpie lays back. I cum on the head, all over it, in the mouth, and on Meatpies toes. I would proceed to start licking the cum off it, equally paying attention to Meatpies lovely feet and the hot head. After doing that I would lay on my back and do the same, holding the head with my feet while Meatpie cums on the head and feet. From there, I would have him do the same, rub cum all over everything with his dick and then lick it off.

Then when we are both done, I would fall asleep in Meatpies arms while holding the head we just raped like a teddy bear. After a brief bit of rest, we would start all over again with a new head. We would keep doing that until we either run out of cum or we run out of heads.

Meatpie, what do you think? Am I out of line here for feeling this way about you?

Back