Major Design Changes 2020

Thank you for your feedback a dark style is currently in development.

The new dark style is certainly striking and I'm sure many of us will love it. But actually on my screen it is very contrasty and tiring on the eyes after a few minutes, and I found the previous 'white' style easier to use. Do we get a choice, and if so how do we do it?

You can select the white style from the bottom of this page -> Style chooser it's called white walkers.

Why don't you give the dark style a chance for a few days it takes some time getting used to.

Thanks Meatpie!

Am doing. Maybe the problem is my old eyes, not so good with glare and strong contrast as they used to be?
Anyway, good to have the choice and the info on how to do it - thanks Meatpie.

I am sure your eyes are just fine DD.

I myself too find it hard to adjust to the new style and colours.

We spent nearly ten years with the same skin same buttons, same page layout....it's only natural after such a major redesign to feel overwhelmed at first that's why I recommend everyone to just kick back and chill give the new design a chance and take it one step at a time day after day you will learn how to navigate and it will get easier and more pleasant with time.

The dark background and the grey text is btw best on the yes and we've received mostly positive feedback so far. In fact some members vehemently insisted on such design.

Like the new privacy features but still wish thumbnails for attachments can be hidden from nonmembers. It makes me hesitant to post new content if the pictures can be seen by nonmembers therefore the whole internet via search engines. Thanks for the hard work on the site.

It's not feasible to completely block search engines.

Thanks man we wouldn't be here without you. :cheerswine: You will always have a special place in my heart. :heart love:

Yes, both the entire gallery and the old social groups were lost in the transition we tried to salvage as much as we could but it just didn't work out as we hoped. We deeply regret this loss and we apologize to all members who made their beautiful contributions over the years.

Work on the site continues but things are more stable now. The entire redesign has cost us greatly financially.

Elite members can start new photo albums and social groups with improved options and much faster uploads.

I'm disappointed that noone except Meatpie has created any new albums or groups yet. :(
I guess I'd better follow that up by doing something, so I'll start a Dirty Deaths group.

Meatpie - I tried but when I submitted the filled-in form i got 'Server Error'. Can you let us know when that feature is working?

It did work after all! I've uploaded some pics, if anyone else wants to upload more, start a discussion etc, please do.

Meatpie - how do I do this?

Meatpie. I've sorted this, but I can't see a way to set up separate photo albums for different types of dirty death, 'play', manips etc - is this possible?

Good job DD lovely group.

All photo uplaods show up in the same place you can't have seperate albums in the same group as all pics are share in the default group photo album.

Good job DD lovely group.

Thanks Meatpie!

All photo uplaods show up in the same place you can't have seperate albums in the same group as all pics are share in the default group photo album.

That's a shame - would be useful to have separate albums rather than what hopefully will be one very large one.

And now I've led the way, hopefully others will start new topic groups too.

You can still create photo albums in our Media Gallery and make them private, public or you can even invite and decide who to invite and give permission to view.

Thanks Meatpie, I may do that.

Galleries and member albums have been redesigned from scratch uploads are much faster now and we allow bigger files so you are welcome to share.

Back