Guest viewing is limited

lauren sotloff offerend her pussy but

Hakas

Forum Regular
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
87
Location
UAE
xTVMofq.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
Last edited:
MeatPie, what would it take from us as members to get you to ban "HAKAS"???
 
I admit to being somewhat torn here. Certainly Hakas seems to be a thoroughly objectionable individual who postings are deeply upsetting and offend most of us on this site. On the other hand censorship is something which should never be undertaken lightly, it can be a road leading to worse things.
So where do I stand on this. Let me say I have every. Sympathy with those who find Hakas an unpleasant individual whose presence on this earth serves no good. If he posted on a site inhabited by the impressionable then the danger of him influencing them might well justify a ban. But guys, he is posting on cute dead guys and I guess we are all mature enough to see him for what he is. So whilst I have the greatest respect for jbarns views I regret I must disagree with him in asking Meatpie to ban Hakas. And whilst Hakas is expressing his vile views on this site where they can do no harm it may stop him posting them elsewhere where they could cause more problems.
But for heaven's sake Hakas where not stop being so foul and objectionable and try living on this earth with all of us.
 
Just a troll, people just need to get a grip and ignore it.. He does it because you react in this way.. He has issues that is plain to see. So he want's to rape famous and loved people? We have members that fantasize much worse.. I cant say my own dark thoughts are much better though I wouldn't do it in real life.. That's the point.

If you find this too hard to take I personally think you are on the wrong website.. My opinion.
 
Its not that, just some of his sickening comments, cross the line, I love our little site.
 
Ah, makes sense now. The guy has no common sense. Thankyou Demon, he has no common sense. You hit the nail on the head on that one.
 
Back
Top