Guest viewing is limited

Lara Logan fucked by rough muslims

Hakas

Forum Regular
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
87
Location
UAE
I am not sayin this but coping it from a post.
Hkrz29X.jpg


As a white sissy when I listen to her in the video it makes by heart pump and dick kinda hard.

Lara Logan a journalist was doing her job. She was in the middle of a large gathering in Egypt during the revolution.

Someone said take your pants off.

Aggressive egyptian muslims started touching her ass and breasts.
They tore off her clothes.
She is hot and being a blond white women probably caught their eye she went into the lions den. Arab muslim males are naturally dominating and aggressive, not like neutralized and pussified white boys.

eXRcqA0.jpg


I agree with that white sissy boy who posted this she went into the lions den herself Those hardened rough men won't behave like white feminized, neutralized, pussified and gay white boys, white women have lot of heat in their pussy.. Personally, I would say i would have fucked her real good.
 
Last edited:
lets dock cocks hakas!
 
FYI THIS IS MY NOW STANDARD RESPONSE TO HAKAS ON THE SEWAGE SECTION OF THE BOARD:

WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK HAKAS, BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID. YOUR A SCARED WHITE CHILD WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT TROLL ON FORUMS LIKE OURS. BE VERY VERY AFRAID.

GUESS HAKAS, IS AFRAID OF US NOW, HAKAS IS A SISSY,SISSY,SISSY,SISSY,SISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top