lack of posts and material

Did this really happen or is it fantasy?

These fetishes and very deep dark desires including mine of course are completely incurable and last a lifetime. I find it fascinating how persistent the desires are and how they remain as intense over many years as I said possibly a lifetime.
The primary reason for coming here is to interact with other men whose desires are as dark as our own (even if not necessarily precisely the same), and to speak of those desires freely without fear. It is not surprising that the content here often doesn't fully embody our own particular kink, because even murderers would shy away from the horrific things which turn US on! :grin:

I still consider it likelier than not that the last face I will see in this life is a friend from CDG as he makes both of our fantasies come true...:load:

The primary reason for coming here is to interact with other men whose desires are as dark as our own, and to speak of those desires freely without fear.

Yes. CDG allows us to come into the light of this community and express openly our desires, cravings and fantasies. Where else could I say directly to another man that I want to slice and gut him, to drink his blood, and eat his flesh? There is nothing I am ashamed to say to any man here. CDG allow those of us who hide in the Other Life to open up and stand proudly together.

Did this really happen or is it fantasy?

If you are referring to my post Meatpie, Yes it did really happen! I was tied naked to a stake, already fully erect :horny:, and a fire was built under my bum. I did end up cumming :load: :load: :load: hard against the stake as the fire licked my bare bum :aha::shock:

You can read the whole story here: https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/14740-Fireboot-s-Burning-Stories?p=212236&viewfull=1#post212236

I was only 14 at the time! I had a similar experience at the same camp 2 years later!

Fireboots

LOL!

what happened to the good old days when there was NEW MATERIAL everyday...……..

By material I guess you mean feet and dead soles? Because otherwise we do add new photos and videos every day and I am happy to see that there are still people left here who appreciate how much effort goes into providing new sets...over quantity.

yes, there used to be at least one new foot and sole set everyday, now its rare. and if deaddirty, metal and phyzz left,
there would be almost nothing new here...…..

In my opinion, censorship is largely to blame.

Years ago, (only 2 or 3), there were lots of pages, portals, news blogs with death images. It was very easy to find material from different Latin countries if you control the languages.

Setting an example to Latin America:

I had several sources from different regions of the same country, and the same with different countries. There was variety

But now there are regions and even entire countries 100% censored. Lots of pages Ive visited every days now have blurred pics. Lots of closed blogs...

Or the webs wich change the name and is almost impossible to find again withouth a link.

Now I hardly have more than 20 usual pages in my sources when time ago Ive had hundreds. And including social networks and whatsapp-telegram groups.

Is so frustating. I stop here becauseI can talk about this for hours... Fortunately some websites resist, and I hope it resists for years

I would also like to add that Google changed their image search options last month you can no longer search for specific period and exact image size. It may seem like a small thing but it adds up to the whole picture as metal said censorship is everywhere and I completely agree.

The main reason for current state of things at CDG is the high cost we pay to remain completely censorship fee and secure after the big attack last year.

I would also like to add that Google changed their image search options last month you can no longer search for specific period and exact image size.

Now Google neither can't search by face. And in Facebook, cant search images by month.

In my opinion, censorship is largely to blame.

Years ago, (only 2 or 3), there were lots of pages, portals, news blogs with death images. It was very easy to find material from different Latin countries if you control the languages.

Setting an example to Latin America:

I had several sources from different regions of the same country, and the same with different countries. There was variety

But now there are regions and even entire countries 100% censored. Lots of pages Ive visited every days now have blurred pics. Lots of closed blogs...

Or the webs wich change the name and is almost impossible to find again withouth a link.

Now I hardly have more than 20 usual pages in my sources when time ago Ive had hundreds. And including social networks and whatsapp-telegram groups.

Is so frustating. I stop here becauseI can talk about this for hours... Fortunately some websites resist, and I hope it resists for years

I understand a bit better now

oh well, I guess it is what it is...…… im not going to complain anymore...……….

You can help by explaining to your many friends why donations are needed and why CDG can only survive if we stick together.

If we go down there will be absolutely no other website where you will be able to speak your mind freely, talk about eating dead soles etc.

You will get bashed and censored everywhere you go.

Reddit used to be a great fun place but since the beginning of the year they don't allow any graphic comments and necro comments.

DocumentingReality which is supposedly a gore and death lovers website bills itself as non-necro site and doesn't allow necro comments. :facepalm:

There is heavy censorship there and they also have invite system and membership plan system similar to ours but more expensive. And as I said they censor and delete comments.

AgLkjAj.jpg

yes, there used to be at least one new foot and sole set everyday, now its rare. and if deaddirty, metal and phyzz left,
there would be almost nothing new here...…..

Thanks Ricky! For the general famine, it doesn't help that for various reasons I'm not as active as normal. Touch wood, things in SE Asia aren't getting worse overall - though the Kaskus forum I used to use has either blocked me or more likely gone members-only. And the loss of customised-period searches on Google doesn't help. Really it's only the Khmer hanged stuff that I can keep up a monthly search on at the moment.
So if anyone can take on some of the other Asian languages or types of death, you could do a lot for the site! And I can offer search tips by PM to anyone willing to do that, if it helps.

Btw it seems the site is now blocked in Russia. I only can access it via VPN.

Back