KILLER FOREARMS - FICTIONAL STORY

gymbodguy

Forum Newcomer
Jeff was an all american baseball player, blond, blue eyed, 6'3" 250lbs of thick solid
muscle. His body was built from years of weight training & baseball practice drills. His
legs were solid, hard as steel, and covered in a inch thick layer of course blond hair, abs
hard as stone, wide thick lats, massive shoulders, thick massive hard pecs covered in a
thin layer of blond hair, and his arms were 20" w/17" thick hard muscled forearms,
covered w/that same 1 inch thick course blond hair on them.
Mike, the clubhouse attendent was cleaning up after a game, everyone was gone except
him and Jeff. Mike walked up to Jeff as he was admiring himself in the mirror, jeff only
dressed in a jock strap, and said " I need to finish up here, can you hurry up" now mike
was only 5'8", 175lbs, was lean & toned, dressed in a t-shirt & shorts, but much smaller
than jeff. Jeff angrily turned around and told mike "dont tell me what to do little man"...
mike looked at this powerful hairy musclegod and looked in his piercing blue eyes and
said " hey man, i just want to get out of here" and then he turned his back and started
walking away mumbling " stupid roided up muscle freak" , jeff turned around " what you
say punk?", mike said "nothing" and turned and started to walk away, Jeff grabbed
mike from behind and bearhuged him, mike yelled"AAAAAAAAH" as jeff slowly squeezed,
mike tried to yell but nothing was happing, all he felt was jeffs massive hairy arms
crushing him, his massive biceps pressing against his ribs, and those thick hairy
forearms against his chest. Jeff kept squeezing, thrashing mike from side to side, and
then crack a one rib, two, jeff laughed as mike screemed , and then released mike, mike
dropped to the floor gasping for air. Jeff then came down on mike pinning him in a
schoolboy pin, mike tried to buck jeff off but to no avail, mike looked up and saw that
massive muscled body flexing and jeff smiling at him, jeff said "feel this punk" jeff
started to squeeze mike with his powererful hairy thick muscled legs, mike
yelled"AAAAAAAAAAH", jeff said shut up, then closed his thighs over mikes face, mike
felt that thick blond hair cover his mouth and dig into his nose and then that hard
muscle seal his air off and mike started suffocating, he grabed at those hard thick
muscled hairy thighs and couldnt do nothing excpt feel his hands feebaly feel that thick
blond hair on those steel muscled thighs as he was suffocating underneeth ,mike was
kicking wildly and then jeff open his legs and covered mikes mouth with one of his
thick muscled hands, and looked at mike with his piercing blue eyes and smiled, " your
going to pay for that comment" , mike looked in terror as he felt that massive hand over
his mouth, and saw all that flexing muscle in jeffs forearm and all that silky thick hair
shine in the light from the locker room lights.
Jeff saw some tape near him, he grabbed it, got up quickly then shoving one foot into
mikes chest pinning him to the ground, mike feebely tried to move it but all he felt was
that hard steel muscle of calves and thighs and all that thick blond hair on them. Jeff
leaned down and bound mikes legs, "what are you doing" , jeff said " im going to let you
experience what true muscle can do", and after binding mike securly, where mike
couldnt run, he lifted him up off the ground and laid him on one of the benches, and
then bound his legs to the bench. Mike was screeming, "let me go" but everyone else
had left, so it was to no avail, then jeff looked at mike , and mike said "what are you
going to do?", jeff looked at him, started rubbing his hair on his forearms and flexing
them, then flexing bis biceps, he said" a baseball players batting power is in his arms, im
going to let you feel the power of these 17" hard hairy forearms firsthand! Mike said
"no" and then jeff quickly bent mike up strait in a sitting postition, and then ramed one
of his forearms across mikes head, mike screamed as he flaired to one side, then jeff sat
him up and did the other side, and he reapeatedly did it over and over,crack, theres one
cheek bone, as jeff laughed and said " like that punk" , whoops, theres the other cheek
bone, mike was yelling stop, then jeff got behind him and streched out his forearms and
locked them on either side of mikes head clamped his hands together and squeezed, and
slowly twisted mikes head back & forth, mike yelled in agony, the pressure on his head
enormous, mike grappbed at that hard steel muscle only to feel that thick blond hair,
and that hard muscle flexing underneeth, then jeff released that hold, and brought both
forearms together against both of mikes cheeks, and sqeezed, all mike could feel is all
that thick blond hair and powerful thick muscle crushing his face, he grabbed at the
arms, but he only felt jeffs massive biceps , and felt all that flexing muscle in his
forearms. Mike was getting dizzy at this point, jeff released the hold, shoved mike down,
mike hit his head against the bench. Jeff then took off his jock strap, rubbed it in mikes
face,straddled mikes head and then shoved his thick cock in mikes mouth and face
fucked him, mike was gagging trying to take the shaft in, then jeff pinched mikes nose
shut, as he continued, and mikes arms were thrashing suffocating on jeffs meat, and
then jeff realeased his hold, pulled out his cock and spirted all over mikes face. Mike was
crying.
Jeff said i'm tired of this, mike's head was spiining , he looked up at jeff, jeff then sat on
mikes chest , and said to mike, i have to go now, and so do you.. mike said "no" with
tears running down his face, jeff then said i think since you felt the power of my
forearms its only fitting you should die in them, mike yelled "no" , jeff covered his
mouth with his thick muscled hand, and smiled at mike, look at this forearm,then he
bent toward mike as he bent his other arm in front of mikes face and started flexing it,
making his hairy forearm and massive bicep dance as the lights made that thick hair
glisten, "dont you love the power it has, look at that thick hairy muscle punk, it's the last
thing your going to feel" and jeff smiled and looked at mike and said "feel it", mike
muffled "no", jeff then yelled "FEEL IT", and mike then took his hand and ran his hand
over all that thick blond hair and felt all that thick steel muscle flex and tears ran down
his face. Jeff then smiled "ya, your going to be smothered to death in my powerful,
muscular thick hairy forearms" and jeff laughed. Time to go, then jeff stretched his
massive muscular body out, wrapped his hard hairy muscular legs around the bench,
mike felt those massive hairy thighs rub against his and then felt the thick hard muscle
tighted around him, then jeff released his hand from mikes mouth only to wrapp his
massive thick hairy arm around the back of mikes head, then he smiled and broght his
other massive hairy forearm over and pressed it against mikes mouth and nose, and
mike felt that thick blond hair first and it started to cover his mouth and cover his nose,
and then he felt that hard steel flexing muscle, seal against his face, and he started to
suffocate, at the same time, jeffs other arm that was wrapped around mikes head was
slowly squezzing and pressing him in against jeffs forearm, and jeff also squeezed his
massive hairy legs crushing mike, and mikes arms flung wildly as he suffocated, all he
could do is see jeff smiling down at him and those piercing blue eyes, and jeff saying"
suffocate punk, suffocate in my thick hairy muscles" and he laughed. Mike tried
grabbing jeffs arms, but he just felt those hard biceps, and all that thick hair on jeffs
forarms. and mike feeble grabs slowed as jeff slowly tighted his vice grip on mike, make
felt jeffs hard bicep press against the side of his head, and jeffs other massive hairy
forearm, mike was encased in jeffs massive hairy forearms, and mike struggled for a
few minutes continuing to helplessly feel jeffs forearms and biceps,he couldnt breath, jeff
just laughing , cant breath punk, take in all my hair and muscle..ha ha ha.. then just as
mike was slowing his movements, jeff suddenly released his hold,,, mike barely
concionsious, he gasp for air, nnooo, please...jeff just looked at him , sorry kid, game
over... then jeff got up quickly , raised mike up in seated position, then wraped his hard
thick hairy legs, around mike,slowly flexing and tighting them around mikes waist then
wrapped one forearm around mikes head forcing the back of his head into jeffs chest, mike
breathing very heavy, please let me go, jeff said nothing, mike could see jeffs other
massive thick muscled hairy arm streched out, he could see that blond hair glisten in the
light, the veins running through that hard muscled forearm, the strations flexing, look at
that punk look at all that hairy hard muscle, jeff laughed.. goodby punk, jeff said, then jeff
slowly moved his arm toward mike, mike felt that hair and muscle slowly start pressing into
his face, covering his mouth, the hair going up his nose, and against his face, his mouth
fitting perfectly into jeffs crevice between his bicep and forearm but just angled toward the
forearm side, jeff said " yeah".. mike w/barely any strenth tried to grab mikes hard thick
hairy formarm away, and then trying to grab the other arm holding his head, mike could
see all this in a mirror, he could see the tears running down his face, jeff looked in the
mirror and laugh and said, look at all my thick hairy muscle punk, feel the power, feel that
hair, ya jeff smiled at mike in the mirror, then jeff slowly folded his hairy blond silky
muscled arm around mikes face, covering his mouth, then the top of his hairy forearm,
sealing over his nose, then locking it with the other arm holding mikes head, yeah, jeff said,
SUFFOCATE PUNK, he looked at mike in the mirror and flexed and tighted his arms tight.
yeah jeff said, wathching mike thrashing again , arms wailing , grabbing at jeffs massive
hairy muscled forearms sealed around him and over his face, only feelling all that silky
blond hair, and flexing muscle,feeling jeffs hard biceps press into his head, and all that hair
against him, he couldnt breath, jeff laughing and wispering , i love suffocating you punk in
my hairy powerful muscled arms, then he flexed even more, yeah jeff said, mike only
sucking in hair and muscle, watching in a mirror as he feebly grabed at jeff, seeing jeffs
incredible thick hairy muscle blond forearms encase him, squeezing, suffocating its prey,
watching jeffs biceps flex into him as well, jeff was also flexing his hairy hard muscled
thighs around mike, mike grabed at them, but only felt that hard hairy muscle, seeing all
that hair glisten. mike watched in the mirror as jeff laughd, his world going dark, as his last
movements slowd, his hands gripping mikes hard hairy legs and muscled arms, mike then
stopped
moving, his arms dropped to the side, jeff continued the hold to make sure mike had
suffocated to death, and then jeff realeased his hold, got up, looked down at mike, with
mike eyes completely bulging out in a death stare, he laughed, as he took a shot of
roids, he flexed in the mirror, ya i am a roided muscle freak and love it punk", jeff finished
getting dressed,
unbound mike and through him out on the baseball field, "sorry your going miss me
crush those homeruns", he laughed and sawndered off.

Back