Guest viewing is limited

IS DEATHPROOF A CLOSET GAY?

jbarn25

Forum Resident
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
502
Location
USA
I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THIS, I THINK THIS PIECE OF SHIT REPLACED HAKAS, (WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?) IS WORSE THAN HAKAS. HOW SICKENING IS DEATHPROOF?, IS HE MORE SICKENING THAN ANY OF THE OTHER TROLLS ON HERE?
 
... HOW SICKENING IS DEATHPROOF?, IS HE MORE SICKENING THAN ANY OF THE OTHER TROLLS ON HERE?

He's really quite cute :phags: and very funny :hard lol:..and the messages and pics he posts indicate he is definitely gay :yes:

..and on our gay necrophile site...our top poster for messages and pics is....DEATHPROOF!!!!

:hard lol:
 
Deathproof has made some remarkable progress at CDG. First off, when Jon mentioned that DP was the top poster, I couldn't believe it was possible. I went to the Top Posters page, and, I'll be damned, it's a fact! Also, I can remember when DP had only one reputation bar (and it was RED). Now he has six greens! Deathproof must have experienced some sort of epiphany. What next?
 
deathproof is what he is.......................thats it......
 
I'm NOT Gay
I'm NOT Gay
I'm NOT Gay

:phags:

[UgreRL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS9KPwfylmg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS9KPwfylmg[/URL]

GREAT FUCKING VIDOE JON!!!!!!!!!!! lol
 
Back
Top