Inmates Beheaded in Deadly Guatemala Prison Riot

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Police in Guatemala say at least seven prisoners have been killed during a fight between rival gangs in a jail in Quetzaltenango.

Most of them were beheaded as members of the Mara Salvatrucha and Barrio 18 gangs attacked each other.
The prison, 200km (125 miles) from the capital, was built to house 500 inmates but has more than 2,000.
Some 500 police officers were deployed to take control of the prison, National Police spokesman Jorge Aguilar said.
Police sources told local media one of the inmates had ordered the attack on rival gang members in retaliation for the murder of his wife, who had been shot dead by two men on motorbikes hours earlier.
According to the source, the inmate behind the violence is serving a sentence for murder.

Almost half of the roughly 3,500 violent deaths a year in Guatemala are carried out by gangs, officials say.

Glad to see that they took advantage of the comfortable covered outdoor space.
Absolutely, this gang leader apparently knew just what he was doing. He reduced the prison population just a bit and gave the rest of us some juicy meat just laying there for the taking. Yum, my mouth is watering and my dick is oozing my juices all over me.

Back