Last year, I took a few months off from CDG. There seemed to be less of what I liked, what excited me. So, yeah, I understand the dissatisfaction.
But I came back. Frankly, I missed the site and the community. I missed the erotic excitement of an unexpected photo or video or story, something that shot through my groin. And I missed the camaraderie and humor and bitchiness that accompanied various posts.
In a world of minorities, we are a very denigrated minority. So many feel so superior to us. Yet, we do no harm. We don’t recruit. Our proclivities are within us long before we discover this site. (When I was four years old, yes four, I saw a picture in an encyclopedia of Achilles dragging Hector’s naked body behind his chariot. For years, I opened that book weekly and wished that was me…on either end of the rope.}
We don’t kill, but we get off on looking at others who have been killed or are being killed. We don’t cannibalize humans, but many of us fantasize eating man meat. We don’t chop up men but wish we could work the morgue table. We sometimes dream of putting our hand, or dick, on a naked man whose life is ebbing into a puddle of blood on the pavement. It is the idea, not the action, that gets us off. And it has been within us for many years.
I understand that some might not find what they are looking for on this site. It cannot be everything to everybody. And while I wish I could have more of what gets me off, I know Meatpie and his gang are doing their best to provide all of us with an erotic experience. It can’t be easy keeping a site like this up and running when there are so many out there who would take us down.
I ramble. Simply put, I’m grateful for what Cute Dead Guys gives to me. I’ll take it. And I’m grateful for the camaraderie I feel flowing my way from you, the men and (some) women, who make up our unique community. I’m proud to be one of you. I’m fortunate to be able to express my fantasies and desires and cravings to others who will share my pain and my pleasures, real or imagined, no matter how gory or gruesome.
All the rest, if you choose to leave for whatever reason, so be it. I wish you well. May you find “it” someday.