I have Saved Dozens of People from Suicide Through this Forum

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Despite all the death and destruction we share you wouldn't believe the number of people particularly young guys who want to commit suicide and are willing to have their death photos shown here.

I lost count over the years but they are dozens of such cases every year.

All saved remarkably through joining our community and getting the darkest parts of their souls unleashed.

So turns out CDG website can be benefical and therapeutic for people with suicidal thoughts.

Interested to hear your views.

This is amazing! God will return you all lives that you saved.

It is not at all surprising that a site like this plays a positive role for people. I was very comforted when I found this website and began to believe that I am not all that weird after all. Not that I was considering suicide or anything. But I am 100% sure besides dozens that you know of, there are countless more stories of people getting comforted or even rescued on this website, that you didn't get to know.

And hopefully considering that the dark desires tell us something about who we’ve been and how we are and might be - choices.

I have often talked about CDG - saying how this site simply shows that the desires are ok - and that alot of people have the desire! Over the years - I have learned that some guys like tits, some like ass, some like cock......... and some like dead guys! That all it is ... is a kink - like any other kink. Now - the whole point it is - for me personally anyway - is to recognize that it is what it is and not allow it to completely control me - and to not act out some of this stuff for real. Yes, I love to have boys play dead - but, no, i will NOT really kill someone and have sex with their dead body (and yes - i have been asked to do that).

Just made me look from another angle: discovery of necrophilia is just a start of a new life

Despite all the death and destruction we share you wouldn't believe the number of people particularly young guys who want to commit suicide and are willing to have their death photos shown here.

I lost count over the years but they are dozens of such cases every year.

All saved remarkably through joining our community and getting the darkest parts of their souls unleashed.

So turns out CDG website can be benefical and therapeutic for people with suicidal thoughts.

Interested to hear your views.

One of the things psychologists tell us about suicidal ideation is that it is often rooted in feelings of alienation and isolation. And among the things that can lead someone to feel that way is the belief that one's sexual impulses are in some way sick or aberrant.

I have associated sex with death ever since reading The Iliad just as I was hitting puberty. All those near-nude men battling hand-to-hand, all those stabbed bellies and stripped corpses, etc. It wasn't until I discovered CDG that I learned I wasn't all that weird to find such material sexually arousing. Chatting about my dark desires with others and listening to them describe their own was a life-changing experience.

CDG absolutely has therapeutic value. No question.

When I was six, I saw a drawing of the nearly naked Achilles dragging the totally naked body of Hector behind his chariot. I was hooked on sensual male death. Greeks, Plains Indians, Viet Cong—soldiers who fought, and died, nearly naked.

9fYIsU7.jpg

In 2010, I was surfing the net and came across a reference to “the gay necros at Cute Dead Guys”. I looked into it and found my home. A brotherhood of men with similar cravings and fantasies. I was in Heaven! I’m still in Heaven!

Although I never seriously wanted to actually fulfill any of my fantasies, there were some difficult moments. Talking things out with Ricky helped greatly, and made me a better person. There are brothers here who can help us navigate difficult moments.

So thanks, Meatpie and CDG. Thirteen years of brotherhood. Helping us, and stimulating us, in a world that may not understand us. It’s Home.

Thanks for sharing your story this sounds like a truly wonderful experience discovering CDGs and meeting so many new friends here....and that drawing is spectacular it fits perfectly into the discussion.:love forever:

Back