Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
odeon14feb2011.jpg

Once more, I verbally destroyed an old bag who tried to jump the queue today.

I can't stand women, especially old bags who try to jump queue. I never miss a chance to publicly humiliate them, in an intelligent way of course, never insulting them.

It feels my heart with joy.

Sorry man, it's in Bulgarian and I can't come up with a suitable translation. She was crushed and everyone else kept silent, some people smirked. :smirk:

Then another old bag came behind me, also looking nervous.

I said, "Please dame, I offer you to jump queue in front of me if you want, you look nervous, I am sick and tired of old bags, what's the hurry anyway?" :wack:

"OMG! What an awesome dude, what a true gentlemen," she said out loud so the whole queue turned.

:hahahahha: I couldn't help myself and laughed out loud. :shooting spree:

Man, I can't stand old women sometimes.

I would love to hear from other guys with similar stories. I need to come up with something more original next time. Any suggestions?

Good one MP. I think ppl in the US don't usually jump queue, but I remember when I was visiting Malaysia years ago it happened to me, but no one really said anything. Since I was just a visitor, I figured, eh, what's the hurry, I'm on vacation.... :punch:

I've seen a lot of videos on youtube from the US of people jumping queue then kicking off vicious fights, also there are lots of fight videos between passengers on the New York subway. Do you want a link?

Haha, I suppose if you live in NYC, Detroit, etc. there will be more inconsiderate people. Sure, I'd like to see a good vid of stupid Americans at their worst ;)

LOL at the 2nd vid. In defense of that woman in the first vid, the fat bitch conductor really had no right to harass that other bitch just because she didn't like what she was saying. Just because that fat bitch was in a conductor uniform, she thinks that she can be the thought police as well!

Typical of jumped up petty 'officials' the world over, put them in a uniform and they think they're God!

LOL at the 2nd vid. In defense of that woman in the first vid, the fat bitch conductor really had no right to harass that other bitch just because she didn't like what she was saying. Just because that fat bitch was in a conductor uniform, she thinks that she can be the thought police as well!

Typical of jumped up petty 'officials' the world over, put them in a uniform and they think they're God!
At least she seemed cool to handle the situation while the "well educated" bitch failed to pull any shit for herself

Back