Guest viewing is limited

I am back for good.

jbarn25

Forum Resident
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
502
Location
USA
I have missed you guys a lot on this board finally renewed. How is everyone? Anyone on here still likes trying on dead guys wristwatches?
 
Back for good now.

I am back for good now renewed my elite membership, I missed you guys a lot.
 
hey hey!
long time away.
how have u been? damn man, I thought u dropped off the face of the earth!
where have u been?
rick
 
Welcome back man!
 
Guys, does anyone on here still like trying on dead guys watches? Or no one on here likes that?
 
hey hey!
long time away.
how have u been? damn man, I thought u dropped off the face of the earth!
where have u been?
rick

Thanks, you needed some space from me. Do you still want to get to know me Rick?

Please ignore the PMs I sent you Rick. I did not mean to send them back to back.
 
Last edited:
Rick, please read the PM I sent you today, want to ask a favor?
 
hey hey!
long time away.
how have u been? damn man, I thought u dropped off the face of the earth!
where have u been?
rick

Sorry missed you guys so much especially" Rick".
 
Ok,this message is only for- Rick, am I being too pushy like before? I am just wanted to catchup with you? Just wanted to lay this out in the open, so we do not get off on a bad start again?
 
Ok,this message is only for- Rick, am I being too pushy like before? I am just wanted to catchup with you? Just wanted to lay this out in the open, so we do not get off on a bad start again?
Why not just PM him?
 
Sorry, thought I was still on uncomfortable terms with him. That is all, very sorry.
 
Why was this moved to flame/hate?
 
Rick said anything I wanted to tell him to leave it in this FYI
 
Hi mate.
I suspect you have been moved to flame and hate because to someone with no knowledge whatsoever of what is going on or has gone on in the past you are giving the impression that you are stalking 'Rick'. And clearly, and understandably, he doesn't like it. It's probably worse that you are doing it in the full view of all members.
I would suggest that you private message hi or, if you have his details, send him an Email. Both have the advantage of confidentiality letting you say fully what is on your mind and perhaps clearing up any misunderstanding between you.
But accept that he has the right not to reply and it may be that something in your past makes this his preferred option. In which case my only suggestion to you is to let it go.it may be difficult now but in the long term it might be best for the both of you.
Best wishes and hope everything works out for you , one way or the other.
 
We don't encourage personal chat in forum threads, if you want to say something "private" to Rick, send him a message.
 
Oh ok, sorry. Thanks for explaining.
 
Back
Top