How We Play Execution Game?

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
I am a member in a fencing team with several friends. And we are divided into two teams. The members of the one which loses the game will be executed after the training or the internal competition.

The “execution” will take place immediately after the training. Most of the time I wear just a singlet/vest inside the fencing jacket. Thus it is already wet after 3 hour fencing sport. The rule of this execution game is like this: First of all, before the execution, I have to change the way I wear the vest in order to expose my left chest, in which there is my beating heart. The reason to do so is in order to make my mates check my heartbeat with their stethoscope more easily during the game. Yes, it’s compulsory to just expose my left chest instead of the right. And then, my mates will test my endurance. The way of doing that is just insert a 3 cm long needle into my left nipple! Yes, the whole length of this needle has to be inserted into my left chest muscle from the nipple!

image1.jpg

After this test, it will be the process of execution. I will be hanged. The noose will be hanged already from the celling, then my friends will tie my hands behind and then my legs and ankles. Now I am standing straight on the floor, with my heartbeat checked by my friends. When they confirm that my heartbeat is in a normal rate about 55 bpm (it means I am not nervous), the process starts. The height of the noose is a little bit higher than my head top. Because my legs and hands are totally fixed, therefore they have to put my neck into the noose. One boy lift my body by putting his hands in my two armpits and then raise up, the second friend will raise my body by hold my from my soles. The third guy will put my neck into the noose. And suddenly, they put me down……..They will check my heart rate and sense of touch after I am hanged. Normally, I will start feeling unconsciousness after 5 minutes. Then they will release me down.

Do continue!

Back