Having had a chat on MSN in the past with 'Enti' I can't think of an reason why he should be banned 'permanent'. Isn't that a little over reacting? I do permit my self this expression since I only read one side of the story - not both sides.
Rules are rules - that is a fact - but who made these rules? Are these made by only one individual, or are the rules based on a sort of 'cohensis' between ALL members here, making CDG an democratic and interactive community?
Believe me, I have forums seen destroyed not because 'some' members have broken 'some' rules - but because the Admin took measures which where not supported by the members / community.
Speak and hear (or: write and read). It would plead for both Meatpie and Entzila to read both sides of the story.
Every one makes mistakes. Thats the disadvantage of being an human. But every one who makes an mistake, should be granted a fair change to clean up the mess created by the mistake.
That's only my 2cents.