Hillside Rebel Soldier Massacre

JacobFuller

Forum Regular
From my vantage point, I could see everything that came over the ridge. Sporadically the sounds of gunfire from the battlefield could be heard. I knew eventually the rebels would come down through this glen as they retreated. I get up the hillside with booby trap explosives to catch them as they fled. Beyond the explosives, I dug pits with upright sharpened poles in the bottom to finish off anyone who got past. I knew I was ready, my plans were made, and I laid on the rock outcropping waiting for my victims. The sun was blazing that day and my cammos soaked up all my sweat. I just hoped no one could smell my manstink.

As the sun began to sink low on the horizon, the first reb appeared over the ridge. I stopped for a moment as if sensing danger. I took aim at him with my semi-automatic rifle. A volley of gunshots rang out nearby and I watched him jump. He turned to look over his shoulder and dropped his rifle, giving me a clear shot at his open chest. My finger slowly squeezed the trigger and let off a volley of hot lead. His arms flew out as his stocky body was knocked back into the brush. I scrambled to my feet and ran over to investigate. I stood over him as he look up at me, his weapon out of reach and he was fading in and out of consciousness. I knew he couldn’t stay there so I picked up his limp frame. He grunted and coughed up blood as I carried him down to the bottom of the hill dropping him behind the rock outcropping. I watched his breathing become more labored, he tried to focus on me standing over him grinning. As he writhed before me gulping in air, I dropped to my knees and took out my serrated tactical knife. I held the weapon over his belly momentarily, just long enough for him to see it and understand what it meant. I pressed my free hand on his bloody chest and plunged the knife into his gut. His back arched as the blade entered him and he grunted as I plunged it deep into his insides. He tried to turn to his side and crawl away. I collapsed my weight on his chest and dug the blade deeper into and out of him. The serrated edge tore his flesh and guts as blood flowed out of him. His eyes rolled up into his forehead and within second his body was convulsing. I watched the crotch of his cammos darken with piss and his last cumshot. Too bad he couldn’t enjoy his ejaculation. I pulled the knife out this fresh corpse and cleaned it.

More rebels came over the ridge and began hitting the trip wires of my traps. Explosions threw bodies left and right. I ran over to the one closest and saw that he had broken his neck. He was a goner so I dragged his corpse over to the first one. I knew I had to work quick so I went back to look for other victims. I heard someone moaning. I saw his legs first. He lay on his belly facing away from me. He was stunned from the explosion and I watch how he tried to get up but couldn’t. I crept up to him with my knife drawn. His cammos were in tatters and I caught a glimpse at his broad back and firm ass that flexed as he tried to move his muscled legs. The blast had also blown off his combat boots and his sweaty feet were exposed. I smelled his rank odor as I got closer. I held the knife up close to my chest as I stood over him. He seemed unaware of my presence. I then jumped on his back. He grunted as I landed on him, his arms went up to try to fight me off, knocking the knife out of my hands. I pushed his face down into the dirt as his massive frame tried to buck me off. His skin was slick with sweat and blood. I grabbed both sides of his head and after a single, violent twist, his arms and legs fell to the ground. I got up and turned him over to make sure he was nothing but man meat.

I looked up and saw a body hung up in a tree. He wasn’t moving so I left him alone and took my newest kill to my growing corpse pile. I returned to find the body was gone. I clutched my rifle and started my hunt. He couldn’t have gotten far. It didn’t take long. I came across him stumbling down the hill toward my pits. I shot toward him to push him along. He walked into the clearing and then quite suddenly, the ground gave way and he plummeted into the pit. I look down at him. His cammos were also in shreds and he sat awkwardly on the sharpened stake. I jumped down into the pit. He was still alive, though barely. He was perched on a 4-inch diameter stake that looked like it punctured his ass. His head was bobbing up and down and he tried to remain conscious. I reached up and started massaging his crotch. His eyes got large as he watched me. I could feel his cock react to my touch. I tore open the rest of his cammos and grasped his erect manhood harder. My hand stroked him up and down as he writhed on the stake. He moaned as the stake dug deeper into him, penetrating and lacerating his organs. He responded to my stroking and soon I knew he was going to explode. I watched his cock pulsate and then shoot long streams of ropey cum. He grunted as his body tensed with each blast from his cock. Finally he was done cumming, and his body slid lower on the stake. He grunted again and began convulsing as the stake ruptured through his belly. His head fell to one side as all life receded from his body.

I climbed out of the pit. By now sun had fallen. All my traps had be used up so I went back to the rock outcropping. The two corpses were still there and I made my way over to them. The piece of meat with the muscled ass grabbed my eye. I flipped him up on the rock took out my hard cock. After seeing the rebel impaled on a stake, I was in serious need of relief. I stroked my cock and then pushed into those sweet cheeks. They were oh so tight as I fucked. I fucked with all my force and stamina. I grabbed this well muscled corpse and pulled it against me as I hammered that ass, his arms moved with each pound. I could feel myself getting closer and closer. I could feel the cum boiling up inside me. I wanted to release this man juice so bad. I threw my head back and felt two sharp pains in my chest. I fell on top of the corpse as my cock exploded in relentless waves of cum. My body shuddered as the manseed flowed out of me.

I tried to stand up and felt wetness on my chest. I looked down to see it smeared with blood. I fell to my side and rolled over onto the ground. I laid on my back for what felt like forever until I saw the dirty rebel to shot me. He stood over me with rifle over his shoulder and his combat knife in hand. I tried to get up by turning to my side but I had lost a lot of blood. He knelt over my bleeding body. I smelled his ripe manscent. My vision was narrowing and darkening but I saw him take his knife drill it into my side. I coughed up blood as I exhaled. He pressed the blade deeper, tearing into my organs. I tried to get away but couldn’t. Finally my arms fell to the ground, lifeless. Then everything went black. I was dead. Butchered meat with guts splayed out on the damp ground.

Back