Head!

ISIS cinematography is far better. Unfortunately, they are prudes. Their victims are wrapped in ugly orange gowns. I'd rather see heads separated from naked bodies.

Latin America produces far sexier vids. Victims and perpetrators wear less clothing, and latins are more likely to have smooth bodies (my preference). Their beheadings are more frenetic, less cinematic, but they are obviously having more fun than the muslims. I like sharing in the excitement and fun of cutting a man's head off.

The Mexican Cartel by far. They tend to strip their victims half naked or naked and take pleasure in the slicing off of the head and other extrimities.

I prefer the extremities. If the head goes, the dude is dead.
If the head remains, the extremities can go but he is alive to enjoy the process. More fun for me, too. More blood, too.

I prefer the extremities. If the head goes, the dude is dead.
If the head remains, the extremities can go but he is alive to enjoy the process. More fun for me, too. More blood, too.
I agree with you Caleb, extremities goes first while guy is still alive to witness and feel the experience to a T. Then in the end off with the head. Skull fucking it afterwards.

Back