Handsome Young Lad Chopped up Alive and Naked by Mexican Cartel

My anti-malware isn't letting me access it.

Now we're talking!!! :load: :load: :load:
If I were sure those cartel guys' English was good enough I would offer to give them a hand :unsure:

How come I feel very bad, sad and shocked after seeing this. ... Do anyone here shares the same feeling with me?

I know what you mean. My empathic nature is shocked. My faith in humanity is shocked. But my cock isn't shocked at all. On the contrary, and that's why I'm here. Each time I see that armless body trying to move (02:15) I shoot a load.

How come I feel very bad, sad and shocked after seeing this. ... Do anyone here shares the same feeling with me?
Yes, it is sad that such things occur. But they do.
This young man died and THEN a video of his death was posted. When I looked at it, he was long dead. He wasn't killed for my benefit. I didn't ask for him to be killed. I didn't make the video.
The video appeared on my screen. I watched. I enjoyed. Several times.
The man appealed to me. Young, attractive, white, smooth. Physically, he pushed all my buttons.
He was killed. Brutally. Again, my buttons were pushed. The boot on his face. The cutting. The blood. The positioning of his body parts. I wish his face had not been covered so I could have enjoyed watching his agony.
I don't kill. But I get a sexual thrill from watching certain men killed. I will continue to watch when given the opportunity.
Simply put, the bloody death of a near-naked young man turns me on. Fun to watch this guy die? Yes. Fun.
It's why I pay money to to join a community of men who share my tastes and cravings.

Back