Handsome Young Lad Chopped up Alive and Naked by Mexican Cartel

callmecaleb

Your Friendly Neighborhood Necro
Elite Member
So cute. So sexy. Every scene of this vid was exquisite. Resignation as to his fate. Beautiful white smooth skin. Labored breathing as arms removed. Tasteful display of his assets. :happy banana:

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I find it remarkable he remained alive and conscious with three limbs getting amputated.

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Elite Member
My anti-malware isn't letting me access it.

snuffluvr

Forum Regular
Established Member
Now we're talking!!! :load: :load: :load:
If I were sure those cartel guys' English was good enough I would offer to give them a hand :unsure:

chuancha

Forum Newcomer
Elite Member
I'm obssessed :love1: His body and skin is so beautiful, it is such an absolute turn on. I wish we could see his face, and if that guys foot wasn't on his cock the hole time. Or even if they just cut the cock off first :load:

dtrmccc

Forum Newcomer
How come I feel very bad, sad and shocked after seeing this. ... Do anyone here shares the same feeling with me?

snuffluvr

Forum Regular
Established Member
How come I feel very bad, sad and shocked after seeing this. ... Do anyone here shares the same feeling with me?
I know what you mean. My empathic nature is shocked. My faith in humanity is shocked. But my cock isn't shocked at all. On the contrary, and that's why I'm here. Each time I see that armless body trying to move (02:15) I shoot a load.

callmecaleb

Your Friendly Neighborhood Necro
Elite Member
Yes, it is sad that such things occur. But they do.
This young man died and THEN a video of his death was posted. When I looked at it, he was long dead. He wasn't killed for my benefit. I didn't ask for him to be killed. I didn't make the video.
The video appeared on my screen. I watched. I enjoyed. Several times.
The man appealed to me. Young, attractive, white, smooth. Physically, he pushed all my buttons.
He was killed. Brutally. Again, my buttons were pushed. The boot on his face. The cutting. The blood. The positioning of his body parts. I wish his face had not been covered so I could have enjoyed watching his agony.
I don't kill. But I get a sexual thrill from watching certain men killed. I will continue to watch when given the opportunity.
Simply put, the bloody death of a near-naked young man turns me on. Fun to watch this guy die? Yes. Fun.
It's why I pay money to to join a community of men who share my tastes and cravings.