barryds
Forum Resident
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2013
- Messages
- 921
- Location
- usa
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hmmm well your correct my fantasy per chance also involves hangman.I 2 offer blowjob when he whips it out I pull a knife stashed in my sock cut his cock off toss it 2 him then run 2 freedom hysterically laughing as I go.
Interesting fantasy for someone who doesn't approve of murder as encouraging sexual climax��
Lindie in my story guy was going hang me so I cut his cock off its called self defense.I failed 2 mention I also cut his balls off and threw them 2 a hungry dog.
Unless a person is totally stupid, retarded, or just can't understand what they're looking at should have a good idea what this site is about gay or not.
Anyone here is here by their own choice. BTW good videos.