Hairy Arab jerking off.

BRAVO BABY, BRAVO!!!!!!:excellent:

OXcw6vc.jpg
 
British your ok then I like Arthur treachers fish and chips

I'm not sure who Arthur Treacher is but it seems to be some American franchise. But if you want the real thing you need to come to Britain. The magpie and Whitby is pretty highly thought of or if you like franchise food Harry ramsdens used to have a great reputation for its haddock and chips. And there are some great independent chippies who specialise in cod and chips.
Incidentally which part of hell do you inhabit?
 
Indy born Indy bred when I die I will b Indy dead
Indianapolis In
 
My sympathy to the good people of Indianapolis.
 
So u look at a mans hairy ass and want it?I well 2 each his own fagit.

MD7jPqh.jpg
 
I like the idea to hire this worker, tell him that if he works naked, and masturbate at the end of the job he will have more money. And finally strangle him to death instead of paying him while he is covered of his own cum !:drool:
 
My sympathy to the good people of Indianapolis.

You know that when DeathProof started posting I would probably have agreed with you. But as he's continued there seems to be an attempt to connect with other site members and almost occasionally a sense of humour which comes accross. Maybe we differ In likes, dislikes and details, clearly he is totally opposed to seeing dead bodies and as he says were we to do what many dream of doing to them we would be guilty of a legal offence, but I'm not sure I fully disagree with him on that, there is a difference between masturbatory fantasy and reality. However he seems more tolerant of our preference for male beauty. If he continues much longer along his current road he may even become one of us, not gay but a decent human being, something you could never say about the odious Hakas.
So welcome to the club mate, I shall watch your future progress with interest,
 
I have no prob with the dead bodies
I'm shure some them got what they deserve.However members saying how they want hump them is somewhat disturbing also killing a person to climax a sex act seems like a indecent thing 2 do.As long as Colts win 2 day all is good in my world.

fWb9k7U.jpg
 
Surprisingly I don't think we're that far apart. I'm possibly a little more tolerant in that I draw a very firm line between fantasy and reality. If someone wants to commit murder to fuck a dead body in masturbatory fantasy then I have no problem I with that. It's up to them and no one is getting hurt. If they find corpses attractive again no problem provided the line isn't crossed and it remains purely fantasy. We all have fantasies. Mine involves meeting a nude headsman or hangman, being fucked by them or sucking them to climax before being chopped or hung. Many people would see such a fantasy as perverted, you perhaps?, but no one is going to be hurt by it. And no way would I let it happen in real life.
And in real life I am an abolitionist who opposes any form of capital punishment. Further I never masturbate thinking of killing others, even in fantasy it would strike me as wrong.
Hope poi enjoy your football later, I guess it differs both from association football, and rugby league. My preferred option is cricket but that is a summer game over here and the season has finished. Same with rugby league although rugby union is a winter sport
 
Hmmm well your correct my fantasy per chance also involves hangman.I 2 offer blowjob when he whips it out I pull a knife stashed in my sock cut his cock off toss it 2 him then run 2 freedom hysterically laughing as I go.

Lug7bMH.jpg
 
the-crown-prince-sheikh-hamdan.jpg
742b0716adeb16b6eb3eac45f60cd6cd.jpg
6-sheik-hamden.jpg

dubai-crown-prince.jpg


Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (حمدان بن محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم)

He is popularly known as Fazza, the name under which he publishes his poetry.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top