Fun With Finality - Short Stories

Eclipse

It's a corpse eh
Hello everyone! I may not be as proficient at finding nice photos and videos, but I can provide some short stories for your viewing pleasure - all exclusive to CDG!

This thread will contain works of fiction depicting sexual acts between adult males, alive and deceased. If that's not to your liking, please escape this thread while you still can.

...still here? Then let's get (one hand) busy with some fun with finality ;)

1 - The Beach

A cool seabreeze swept past my face as I relaxed in my beach chair, letting the warmth of the sun envelop my body. A fine day on the beach was just what I needed to get away from the daily grind. After discovering this small secluded beach a while back, I knew I had to come back one day to enjoy it. Looks like today was the perfect day since there is no other soul in sight!

I picked up my binoculars and looked out at the calm, glistening ocean. A flock of seagulls flew by in the distance, probably on the prowl for their next meal. Or maybe for their next fuck...I certainly haven’t had any action in a while, and I suddenly felt oddly empathetic towards those birds.

Out of the corner of the binocular lens, I saw some erratic movement on the water. Fixating on the disturbance, I saw a lot of splashing quite a ways from shore and what looked like...a man’s head bobbing in and out of the water. I immediately leapt to my feet – he was in trouble! I could barely swim so I wouldn’t be able to help, but I instinctively started to run anyways. As I ran towards the water, the splashing ceased and I could no longer see the man. Did he...? What did I just witness?

After about twenty minutes, the waves carried the man close enough to shore that I could drag him out of the water. I laid him down onto a towel I rolled out on the sand. Foamy seawater escaped his mouth as I looked on. The man had nothing but swimming trunks on. Twenty minutes underwater...he must be dead by now. My dick twitched at the thought.

Suddenly I felt like a fisherman who just hauled in his catch. Inspecting my bounty of the sea, the man looked taller than me, in his mid-twenties with short blond hair and golden stubble that shimmered in the sunlight. His v-shaped, muscular torso was clearly a swimmer’s build – but then why did such an experienced swimmer drown? I remember reading about riptides and how even the strongest of swimmers struggle against them. Maybe he just barely escaped the current before succumbing to exhaustion?

In any case, I took another towel and kneeled down to dry his body, starting with his torso. The curvature of his muscles were certainly impressive – chiseled abs, broad deltoids, defined arms, meaty pectorals...and more! He must have been quite the catch back when he was alive. My dick grew hard imagining the lustful looks he must’ve gotten at the pool, and how often he must have gotten laid.

I moved on to drying his handsome face. His eyes were closed but his mouth was agape. I gently caressed the man’s cheek and jaw, feeling the roughness of his stubble. His lifeless head slowly tilted to the side as a result. How easily I could control him, a man whose name I didn’t even know. Horny thoughts began flooding through my mind.

I tilted his head upright again, then leaned over and gently pressed my lips against his. My tongue came out and started to explore the inside of his mouth. I quickly registered a strong salty flavour. He did breathe in a ton of saltwater...I dabbed the towel in his mouth to help soak up some of the seawater, then resumed my French kiss. Despite the fact that he was dead, it still felt incredibly sensual to make out with him as I began to nibble gently at his lips. In turn, his stubble prickled my lips and I moaned in delight.

Pleased with the make out session, I got back onto my knees and slid his swimming trunks down. My reward was his soft, uncut cock resting on a bed of blond pubic hair. “Damn...” I murmured in a low tone. “You’re a sexy dead jock, aren’t you?”

After quickly drying his muscular lower half, I grabbed his dick and began to feel its shape. Although his cock felt colder than I was expecting, I reveled in being able to grab it so freely. Peeling back the foreskin, I lapped at the tip with my tongue, then slid my tongue down his member. It still tasted salty – I guess all of him would still be this way. I looked up at his dead expression. “You must’ve gotten this sucked all the time, huh? A hunk like you would have no problem seducing volunteers. A shame I won’t ever know how big your cock can get.” I felt a little silly talking to a corpse, but it also drove me wild that I could appreciate his sexiness even after he died. That he has no choice but to allow me to explore every part of his sexy drowned body.

I flipped him onto his side and took a long look at his large firm ass. Giving his asscheeks a few playful slaps, I then spread them to find his hairy hole nestled within. “How often did guys use this?” I asked rhetorically. “I guess I’ll just have to find out for myself.” I stuck three fingers into his hole, and his deceased anus opened up to accommodate the intrusion. “Not bad...” I remarked. “Or maybe you’re just easy to get into now that you’re dead.”

I lowered my shorts and let my raging boner out. Thrusting my tongue into his hole, I coated his insides with my spit while I started to jerk myself off using my pre-cum. With my nose buried deep in his ass, I could smell a hint of what was probably his musk mixed in with seawater. “I get to be your last sexual partner...” I muttered. “What an honour to get this hot muscular ass all to myself.”

Satisfied with how lubed up he was, I laid down behind his brawny figure and began pressing my cock into his ass. “Oh fuck...!” I felt an increasing sense of pleasure as my dick went further and further inside the built swimmer. Once my pubes were touching his ass, I wrapped my arm around him to fondle his dick and balls as I began a steady thrusting motion. In and out, in and out. His large, limp body was moving in response to my firm movements. His junk, a plaything being cradled by my hand.

The thought of having sex with this dead hunk was overwhelming. I began groping his pecs with one hand as I increased my thrusting speed. “Such strong muscles...too bad you won’t be making use of them anymore. At least I can...” I panted. I planted a kiss on the back of his neck as I buried my face there. I started to sweat under the hot sun and did what I could to spread my sweat all over his athletic form. A way to mark my property.

I seized his larger, limp hand in mine and placed my other hand over his open mouth. I fucked the drowned man faster and faster, his ass giving my dick unrivaled enjoyment. “Ugh...I’m not going to last much longer..I’m going to cum in your dead hunk body!” With that I moaned loudly, doing an almighty thrust and painting his insides with my seed.

“UGH! Fuck!” I reflexively started thrusting again to ride the waves of pleasure. The orgasmic sensations this dead man was giving me were phenomenal, and I kept plunging into him to ride the high until I felt absolutely spent.

When was the last time I came so much...? I wondered as I pulled out and stuck a few fingers into his ass. I then reached over and smeared some of my cum inside his mouth.

“Mmm...you ought to taste what your sexy dead body does to me.” I mumbled, spreading my semen all along his soft tongue and into his throat. His face looked so erotic with his mouth stuffed full of my fingers; his mouth having found its ultimate purpose. Letting out a big contented sigh, I wrapped an arm around the man’s muscular torso and spooned with him. The warmth of the sun and the gentle sound of the ocean waves gradually made me sleepy. I can figure out what to do with him when I wake up...

2 - The Jog

The autumn sun was shining down on me as I went about my morning jog. The cool, crisp air felt refreshing to inhale into my lungs as I sped through the suburban neighbourhood. Deciding to take a left onto a street I don’t usually go down, I admired the small, single-storey detached homes that lined this particular road. As I passed by one in particular, a woman was walking out in a hurry on a phone call. I slowed down as I overheard her frantic, distressed tone.

“When I woke up, he wasn’t breathing. No heartbeat either. I don’t know what happened to him, Stella!” she snapped in annoyed tone. “Yes Stella, obviously I called emergency services! Can you believe they won’t be sending someone for another hour?! I can’t be sitting there next to my recently deceased boyfriend for an hour! I need a walk...” Her conversation trailed off as she stormed down the sidewalk.

I slowly smiled as I stopped jogging. I could certainly keep your dead boyfriend company for a while...

Walking up to the porch, I noticed that the front door was slightly ajar. I guess she was in so much distress, she forgot to lock up. Taking advantage of the hospitality, I entered and removed my sneakers. Closing the door and walking down the hallway, I soon found what I was looking for.

One of the rooms had a queen-size bed, and on it lying on his back was a 6′2″ man of average build. He looked to be in his early thirties with short ginger hair and a similarly short beard. His blankets were pulled all the way down, so I could see that he had nothing on except for basketball shorts. I grew excited as I climbed onto the bed to inspect my prize.

As I straddled his torso, the man certainly looked like he could have just been sleeping – except for his relaxed, green eyes being slightly open and staring up at the ceiling forever. I knew I was on limited time, so I got to work immediately.

Leaning over, I admired his handsome face. “That girl certainly had good taste. You’re a sexy dead straight guy, aren’t you?” I cooed. My tongue began to explore his facial features. A wet swipe down his aquiline nose, then back up. A moist trail around his prominent brow ridge and unblinking green eyes. I began sighing contently as I continued to do whatever I wanted with this man.

Pressing my lips against his cheek, his head tilted to the side against his pillow. With improved access to his ear, I leaned over and went at it with my tongue. His beard tickled my neck as I licked all around his earlobe, then I stuck my tongue into his ear canal. I dabbed at it repeatedly as I savoured the intimacy I was sharing with this sexy stranger.

My dick was raging hard, so I removed my jogging shorts and underwear. I sat up and started to slap my solid cock against his handsome face. Pre-cum oozed out onto his face with each slap. “I bet a straight guy like you doesn’t get many dicks in your face. Luckily for you, I can introduce you to some fun.”

Turning around carefully, I rested my knees on either side of his head and put my elbows down by his hips. I lowered myself and aimed my prick at his mouth. Pushing my dick forward, I parted his dead lips with the sheer force of my lust. The sensation of my cock head sliding past his lips made me moan in ecstasy and I collapsed onto his body. I began thrusting in and out of his face, my hands wandering all around his torso.

“Ah…fuck…that’s it, take my dick you handsome man.” I groaned as my cock head began hitting the back of his throat. Wanting to go as deep as possible, I lowered the angle of my thrusting. As a result, his head tilted back as my member gained access to his throat. “Oh shit! You’re such a good cocksucker. Ugh…!” My breathing was rapid as my lust kept building. Using this hot straight guy for my needs was starting to drive me over the edge.

My thrusts became almost violent as I quickened my assault on the dead man’s mouth. My hands frantically pulled his shorts down his legs as I buried my face in his exposed crotch. His ginger pubes smelled of pure man, and I moaned loudly as I fucked his face even faster. I could also smell a hint of dried cum in his pubic hairs.

“Fuck me…you were getting it on last night, weren’t you? Having a hot fuck before you fucking died in your sleep.” I brushed my nose against his dick and the faint scent of latex was unmistakable. “Fuuuck yes. You were even keeping your cock clean from pussy juices. Just perfect.” I took his prick into my mouth and sucked noisily on it. The sensations of 69-ing with this attractive dead straight man finally drove me over the edge.

“Damn I’m gonna blow my load into your dead mouth! Fuck! FUCK!” Cum shot out of my cock as I kept rubbing my cock head against the man’s throat, stimulating more and more of my seed to fly out. I moaned uncontrollably as my body writhed against his. After several more thrusts, I sighed as I collapsed onto him. Pushing myself up, I turned around to admire my handiwork.

His handsome face was now mouthing an ‘o’ courtesy of my dick, with a bit of semen still on his lips. “That look suits a cocksucker perfectly,” I remarked as I tilted his head back down, his lifeless green eyes now staring at me. “That was fun, but I gotta go. A pleasure fucking you, sexy.” I gave his face one more slap with my dick before I got dressed and exited the house.

GREAT GREAT STUFF !! :hat: Can't wait to read more! :stroke: I'll devour all you'll generously cumm up with! ;)

3 - The Memories

“Have a good trip!” I waved to my parents’ car as they pulled out of the driveway. “Don’t burn the house down, Ben!” shouted my dad as the car sped away. Finally, home alone. It’s been a while since that’s happened, what with me being away at college and all. When the parents heard I’d be back for reading break, that was their chance to get me to housesit while they go off on a vacation.

I headed back into the house and sat down on the living room couch. This place certainly hasn’t changed much – it’d be nice to get reacquainted with my childhood home. I gazed out the window toward the lawn outside. It was a sunny spring day that I should probably spend studying, but there’s still the rest of the week to catch up on that.

A man came into view walking along the sidewalk. That looks like...Mr. Russo! He’s the dad of one of my classmates growing up. I never admitted this to anyone, but he was a major factor in my sexual awakening as a teenager. His smile was heartwarming and I would always steal glances at him whenever I saw him picking up my classmate. I don’t think he ever knew I liked him. Though he’s certainly looking a little different from what I remember – his short, side-parted hair was now greying, and he had more of a belly. The trademark look of a suburban dad, I suppose!

Just then, the doorbell rang and interrupted my thoughts. I went up to the front door to open it. “Mr. Russo, what a surprise!” The man I was just reminiscing about gave me a weak smile before wincing. Come to think of it, he looked unwell...

“Hello Ben. Glad you still remember me.” I smiled in response as I recalled how often I thought about this man while I jerked off. “I’m feeling a bit light-headed, can I come in?” Mr Russo continued, breathing heavily. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and shorts with white sneakers – probably out for a run.

“Of course Mr. Russo! Did you want some water?” I asked, leading him into the living room.

“Yes please,” he breathed, taking a seat on the couch. I quickly went into the kitchen to fill up a glass of water, then joined Mr. Russo on the sofa.

“Thank you Ben,” Mr. Russo said as he accepted the glass and took a drink. He set the glass on the coffee table and leaned back into the couch looking at the ceiling, one hand over his chest.

“Mr. Russo, you don’t look so good,” I remarked with concern. He took a few breaths, still gazing upwards before replying.

“Oh I’ll be fine, Ben...just need a minute to rest...too much jogging.” His panting became heavier. “My chest is on fire...it’s happened before, just...goes away after a while.” Mr. Russo’s pained expression belied his calm tone; perhaps he was trying to stay calm for my sake.

“I don’t know, Mr. Russo – maybe I should call for help?” I asked nervously as I edged closer to him. He closed his eyes as his belly continued to rise up and down from his heavy breathing, so I waited for his response. Soon I couldn’t hear his panting anymore. “Mr. Russo?”

He still didn’t reply, his body and head still reclining into the couch. The man’s steel grey eyes were slightly open again, while his mouth was wide open from trying to breathe. His belly was not moving. As I looked on, Mr. Russo’s antiperspirant wafted around me. The scent was very powerful, and I suddenly felt at ease as I breathed deeply. Memories of the teenage fantasies I had masturbating to this man flooded my mind. As his smell filled my lungs, I felt a rush of excitement as my dick started to grow hard. Did Mr. Russo always smell this good on his runs? I’ve been missing out...

I scooted over so I was sitting next to Mr. Russo. His smell was definitely more powerful up close! I instinctively grabbed his hand on the couch. Locking my fingers into his, my heart beat excitedly. So this is what it feels like to touch Mr. Russo. His rough, warm hand felt great to hold onto. I gazed up at his face.

He must’ve shaved somewhat recently since I could see short, grey stubble hairs growing in around his neck and jaw. I slowly caressed his prominent Adam’s apple as I moved my fingers up to his chin. Mr. Russo’s scent was starting to fill my head as I leaned in and kissed his upper lip. After all these years of fantasizing, it felt amazing to actually put my lips to his. I made out with his upper lip for a while before moving to his bottom lip and doing the same. I stuck my tongue into his mouth, feeling his tongue with the tip of my own. I ran my hand through his greying side-parted hair, admiring my childhood crush up close.

Without looking away from him, I shifted myself so I was sitting on Mr. Russo’s lap, my legs propped up on either side of him. My dick was fully hard at this point, so I lowered my pants and underwear to set it free. Leaving streaks of pre-cum in Mr. Russo’s blue shirt, I reached under it to feel his warm body. My fingers soon met soft chest hair and I moaned out loud.

After fondling his fur for a while, I lifted Mr. Russo’s shirt off his body and arms. As his hands fell back down onto the leather couch with a loud thud, I pressed his shirt against my nose and inhaled deeply. His musk mixed in with antiperspirant was taking over my mind. Needing to get to the source, I tossed the shirt to the side and buried my face into Mr. Russo’s hairy left armpit. Lifting his left arm up slightly, I gave his underarm several good sniffs and sighed in pleasure. So this is what my fantasy man smells like...

I returned to my original position on Mr. Russo’s lap, then began playing with his nipples. I looked at his dead expression and imagined how much he would’ve liked me doing this to him. I bet he would’ve wanted to thank me personally, and I got just the idea for how he could do that. I grabbed the back of his right hand, curving his fingers and thumb into a ‘c’ shape. While maintaining this shape, I lowered his hand down to my cock and began to jerk myself off using his hand.

“Oh Mr. Russo, your hand feels so good...!” I gasped as my breathing became rapid. Mr. Russo’s rough hand added friction with each jerk, and my eyes rolled backwards in rapture. This must be how he would masturbate, and now he was sharing his personal experience with me.

With my hand getting tired but my lust still building, I dropped his hand and leaned forward against his hairy chest. My rock-hard cock was nestled between Mr. Russo’s rounded belly and my abdomen as I began grinding urgently against him. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for another passionate kissing session. His belly hair felt rough against my prick as I grinded faster and faster. A buildup was forming in my balls and I knew I was getting close.

“Mr. Russo, you’re going to make me cum....ahhh!” I shouted as copious amounts of semen flew out onto our chests. As I continued pounding all my cum out, I urgently pressed my lips to Mr. Russo’s mouth again. The sensation of his lips against mine encouraged more and more of my seed to gush out. Soon exhaustion took over, and I relaxed into Mr. Russo’s body while panting.

Was that a typical response to having a hot neighbour die in my house? I pondered this question in a moment of post-nut clarity. Well, Mr. Russo would’ve wanted me to be happy...and he certainly helped me do just that! I smiled broadly as I gave him one final kiss.

4 - The Gym

Clank! Clank! The din of metal weights landing on one another echoed throughout the gym as I began my workout. This late into the evening, the fitness club was not as crowded but there were still several folks going about their exercises. A number of other members were loitering or milling about. I admit, people-watching at the gym is fun since there can be some incredibly attractive men on display, but tonight that doesn’t seem to be the case. No matter, I came here to exercise after all...

Forty minutes later, I let out a large sigh as I completed my last set of dumbbell shoulder presses. By now, the gym looked empty. After wiping down the dumbbells and placing them back onto the rack, I flipped open my water bottle and took several noisy gulps. With my thirst quenched, I sighed again as I stepped back and bumped into someone.

“Oops, sorry,” I uttered as I wondered who else was still at the gym. Turning around, I was immediately filled with both surprise and excitement.

“Denzel!” I cried out. “I’m so sorry for being careless. I also wanna say I’m a huge fan of your Instagram and your workout tips!” Towering before me was Denzel the weightlifter in all his muscular glory. Today his black, curly hair was trimmed down to a neat buzz cut that faded nicely into his dark skin tone. Local Instagram celebrity, avid competitor and budding philanthropist – this man was certainly quite the package! His grey tank top barely contained his gargantuan pecs and lats, while his traps and arms were the largest I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing in person. I’m sure I had bounced right off of his muscles there...

“Hey, no problem man,” Denzel grinned as we shook hands. “Just happy to be helping out my fitness followers.” Just then, the scent of the deodorant emanating from him took hold of my senses. Such a strong smell befitting such a strong man...I couldn’t help but stand there and grin, basking in the delectable scent. I started to get a boner just as my trance was interrupted.

“I didn’t catch your name,” Denzel remarked with a quizzical look.

“R-Roger. Name’s Roger,” I stammered as I was brought back to reality.

“Well nice to meet you, Roger!” Denzel shot me another world-class grin. “Just so you know, the gym’s closed now but you can take your time. I have private access at this time, so I’ll lock up when I’m done.” I managed one overly eager nod in response.

“Anyways,” Denzel continued. “I’m going to get to it. Be seeing you, buddy!” The large man gestured farewell and headed off. Still starstruck, my eyes followed Denzel’s burly figure as he made his way to the barbell area. I just got to talk to the Denzel...and he’s even sexier in person! With a full boner, I hurried over to the locker room.

I couldn’t believe I didn’t notice him here earlier. Then again, I didn’t realize he went to this gym... probably because he uses his private access time to work out in relative peace. To be sharing a space with such a dreamboat...

In the locker room, I quickly entered a toilet stall and pulled my shorts and underwear down. The post-workout high coupled with Denzel’s appearance made me especially horny. With one hand stroking my dick, I imagined a shirtless Denzel posing for me. His colossal chest and arm muscles flexing as he flashed me another sexy grin...the masculine imagery soon drove me over the edge and I ejected cum all over my bare legs.

I was still hard, but I should satisfy my remaining needs back at home where it’s cozier. Cleaning up my mess, I got changed and exited the locker room. The gym was very quiet and I didn’t see Denzel anywhere – did he leave already? He mentioned he would lock up, and I didn’t have the keys...

I walked over to the barbell area where I last saw him. After looking around, I spotted Denzel’s figure over at the bench press. As I approached, Denzel was lying on the bench and his hands were touching the floor, yet the barbell was not secured to the machine – it was on top of him! I ran over and gasped in shock as the situation became clear – the barbell was resting on top of his meaty neck. Denzel’s expression was one of exertion, but his limp arms and still torso told the true story: the bodybuilder was dead.

I stood near Denzel’s head as I continued to process the scene. Coming here by himself, he clearly didn’t have a spotter...but accidents can still happen even to professionals. I looked down at his unmoving face and my dick grew to full mast again. The proximity to this mountain of a man was affecting me in a very sexual way, death be damned.

I walked around the barbell to be next to his torso. Filled with lust, I ripped open his grey tank top to expose his sweaty chest. Running my hands through the curves of his thick pecs and abs, I groaned loudly as his deodorant took hold of me once more.

“Ahhh....” I sighed loudly as I began to lick the sweat off Denzel’s smooth chest muscles. Savouring the salty taste, my hands continued their exploration across his broad deltoids and down his limp, tree trunk arms. This hot celebrity bodybuilder was all mine in this moment, a privilege none of his other followers get to enjoy. Denzel worked hard on all this meat and I wasn’t going to let his efforts go to waste.

I buried my face between his pecs to soak up as much of his smell as possible. My hands ran down his wide lats as my cock throbbed harder and harder. With my lust rising, I ripped off my pants and underwear and climbed on top of Denzel’s mountainous chest. Facing his legs, I grabbed his thick arms and positioned his hands over his crotch. I then shoved my member into the gap between his pecs and started thrusting frantically. His sweat provided lubrication as I held onto his hands.

“Denzel...this was why you worked out so much - so I can get off using your hot muscles,” I panted as I frantically moved my hands up and down his muscular arms. Feeling the bumps of Denzel’s arm muscles drove me wilder and wilder as I pistoned into his chest, leaving copious amounts of pre-cum against his skin.

As I neared my limit, I hopped off the lifeless bodybuilder and walked around the barbell to return to his face.

“This one’s for you, Denzel. You sexy man,” I proclaimed as I positioned my legs on either side of his head. I then shoved my cock into his open mouth as I reached over the barbell to fondle his enormous pecs. Using his saliva as lubricant, my dick burrowed down his mouth and throat until it hit the area where the barbell crushed his neck. The blockage gave my boner insane pleasure with every bump. Breathing in deeply, Denzel’s deodorant filled my lungs and consumed my thoughts. I was one with this departed muscleman and every aspect of this felt so perfect.

“You feel so good...as good as I always fantasized you would be,” I murmured as I squeezed his pecs while continuing my assault down Denzel’s throat. An intense pressure built up in my cock as I knew what was coming.

“Here it comes...HERE I COME!” I bellowed as I shoved my penis into his throat obstruction. I instinctively kept moaning and thrusting against the obstruction as more and more cum shot out of me. Every time the tip of my cock hit the blockage, waves of pleasure resonated within me and I had to keep hitting it.

After what felt like an eternity, my dick felt completely spent as I collapsed on top of this immense man. His hefty dead body felt like a giant cushion, and thanks to tonight’s intense workouts I soon drifted off to sleep on top of my favourite celebrity.

BRAVO!!! More first quality writing. :stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke:
Great sentence - "Denzel worked hard on all this meat and I wasn’t going to let his efforts go to waste." Love it.

BRAVO!!! More first quality writing. :stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke:
Great sentence - "Denzel worked hard on all this meat and I wasn’t going to let his efforts go to waste." Love it.
Thanks! I recall something along those lines have been said by forum members in threads involving bodybuilders, which served as inspiration for that sentence (y)

MvL3vOJ.jpg

Inspired by Rhysq380's thread, I'll be including an Artbreeder portrait depicting the "main star" of each story starting with this one. I'll go back and add portraits for the previous stories at a later time.

5 - The Barn

I slipped into the barn, closing the big wooden doors behind me. A cow mooed as I took a deep breath. Farmhand work pays like shit, and I still needed a fuck ton more savings before I can get out of this hellhole and back into the city. Until then, I’ve got my mid-afternoon booze break to keep me sane.

Various cows, goats and pigs in pens added to a chorus of noises as I made my way to a dark corner of the barn. Behind a bale of hay was the whiskey I stashed from a few days ago. Thank fuck the attic in the farmhouse has a liquor cabinet the other farmhands don’t know about. More of the good shit for me to enjoy...

After a couple swigs of whiskey, the cries of the myriad farm animals started to drown out my thoughts. No escape from these motherfuckers...I couldn’t wait to be done tending to these shitheads for good. I started roaming the barn to walk off my frustrations. As I stepped around a pen, a dangling figure near a dark corner of the barn caught my attention.

“What the hell?” I exclaimed as I squinted at what appeared to be a person with a noose around their neck, suspended in midair. Damn, how much did I have to drink...? As I approached the shadowy figure, I started to recognize the man. He looked like the owner of the farm, Brendan Liao. I remember looking him up when I applied for this job. He had starred in a number of movies before leaving that life behind for the farming business.

Visions of his posters popped up in my mind, but the only detail I really remember was Brendan himself. His handsome, tanned visage always sported short hair combed to one side. His sharp cheekbones accentuated his oval face. The man’s dark brown eyes gazed ever stoically at the camera. He was always dressed in a suit of some kind, the very image of a rich motherfucker. Honestly, he was the one exciting thing about this hellhole and now even that seems to be taken from me. Fuck!

Loud snorting from the nearby pen snapped me out of my thoughts. Brendan’s still body continued to loom before me as I sighed. I’m tired of my crappy life going nowhere. Just like with the whiskey, I’m going to enjoy the shit I do have control over. I approached Brendan, who was dressed in a black suit like always. I placed my hands on his dress pants, feeling the sleek fabric as my hands slid down his legs. The material felt soft yet exquisite and definitely out of my league, but for now I get a free sample. Then again, the affluent man before me was one big free sample and I was a happy shopper.

My hands found their way to Mr. Liao’s black leather shoes. They felt and smelled freshly polished – just about what I would expect from this immaculate man. I gently untied his shoelaces, trying my best not to sully his flawless shoes. Laying the shoes down on the hay bale, I then started to caress the man’s feet. Wrapped in dark cotton, the material covering his feet felt different from his dress pants but was every bit as extravagant.

Rubbing from his limp toes to his motionless heels, I proceeded to take a whiff. Brendan’s feet smelled exactly like the polished shoes I had just removed. Do rich people just always smell this fucking good? I took in the scent, planting kisses along each foot to show my appreciation for this luxurious experience.

I looked up at Brendan but the rest of his body was higher up. Behind him I spied the hay bale that he must’ve stepped off from. Pulling the hay over, I had just the right platform to ascend and better admire my free sample. The noose underneath his jaw wasn’t visible from this angle, and his expression looked quite peaceful all things considered. I then fondled the corpse’s handsome face, starting from his clean-shaven chin and moving up to his cheekbones. Not a flaw to be found here either – as an actor he must’ve spent a shit ton of money keeping his face sexy as hell. Just how much of his monetary value have I touched already?

I moved my fingers through his neatly combed hair, aroused by how something I only got to admire in posters was now in my grasp. The aroma of his hairspray began permeating the air, which explained how his hair looked so damn perfect all the time. Even my ruffling was not enough to tarnish this stylish man’s hairdo.

My hands found their way onto Brendan’s chest as I relished the familiar feeling of his suit again. Moving my hands down his suit jacket, I could sense the outline and firmness of his body underneath. Actors do have to stay in shape, and clearly this man kept some fucking good habits after retiring. I sighed contently as I continued to sample this prosperous man’s body.

My hands went down past Brendan’s solid core and belt. That was when I felt his large bulge. Damn, could it be...? I eagerly unzipped his fly, reaching in and pulling down his underwear (which, of course was also very lavish cotton). My efforts were soon rewarded as his hard dick poked free from his fly. I heard about angel lust, but never expected to play with it myself. Fuck yeah!

I knelt down onto the hay and gently licked the tip of the dead cock before me. All I could really taste was the body wash the gentleman used this morning. If I didn’t see him dangling I really would not have guessed this man had fucking died based on his scents alone. The thought of his perfection even in death caused me to suck his hard-on with increased fervour. The back-and-forth motion of my head started to cause the corpse to gently swing as well. I gave him a slight push, waiting as Brendan’s body swung back towards me. My lips met the dead boner, taking the head in and sucking on his corona as he swung back out. I repeated the process several times, moaning at the sensations of this special form of fellatio. Soon this gave me an even better idea...

I shucked my pants and underwear in a hurry. I stood in front of the dead man and lined my ass up with his erect phallus. Backing up slowly, I felt Brendan’s saliva-coated prick opening my asshole up. I moaned louder at the thought of this man being so exceptional he could create so much fucking pleasure even after his death.

I relaxed my ass sphincter as I gave the deceased entrepreneur a hearty push. Brendan’s body swung backwards, then forwards into me. His dead pecker jammed into my ass, sending shockwaves all over my body. Groaning in ecstasy, I started to push him in rhythm. Each time the corpse fucked me with his hard tool, the pleasure across my body intensified and I would shove him again. The continuous impaling made my mind numb with delight. All I wanted was more, and my moans gradually reached a fever pitch.

With one final push, the dead man’s prick pierced my ass and I came hands-free. Squirts of my cum went flying as my ass sphincters instinctively clenched Brendan’s dick, locking him in place. The fullness of his boner inside of me accentuated my orgasm, giving me a heady euphoria as I kept ejaculating. All I could focus on was my throbbing member and the corpse’s member forcing my ass wide open.

Eventually I relaxed, unclenching my ass and expelling Mr. Liao’s cock. I knelt down, catching my breath after such an overwhelming experience. As I turned around to look up at Brendan again, I caught a glimpse of his golden watch tucked underneath his jacket sleeve. My post-nut clarity started to kick in.

“Mr. Liao, you just gave me the best fuck ever but I see you have more gifts for me,” I grinned as I undid his watch. “No really, you’re going to turn my shitty life around. I only hope that pleasuring your dick was enough of a thanks.”

I proceeded to remove his suit jacket, belt, pants and socks. Finding a nearby knapsack to throw them in, I also tossed in his golden watch and leather shoes. The opulent man was left with just his dress shirt and underwear on. I made sure to tuck his erection back in; he deserved some dignity after all.

“Once I pawn this stuff off, I can get settled in the city,” I smiled as I went up on the hay bale to shake the half-naked, dead businessman’s hand. “Thanks again, Mr. Liao. Good doing business with you.”

Well done! I've been waiting for more of your necro-erotic genius to appear. :hat:

Thanks! I had a feeling you would be having a good time with my short story comeback ;)

I was moving over the last year and ended up on a fairly long hiatus. I've been feeling inspired lately and this story came out of that. I still have a list of ideas for more so stay tuned!

Very erotic but I just cant help but picture how you pushed a corpse with your own ass back and forth😂

Fair enough - I was visualizing the narrator to be using his hands to push and swing the hanged corpse behind him, but there's certainly suspension of disbelief going on 😉

6 - The Reversal

Winner of the rock climbing contest! The poster’s headline shimmered under the bright lights of the gym lobby. Underneath the headline was a photo of Mateo, muscular arms crossed and looking as cocky as ever. He is the most popular guy at this gym so it really wasn’t a surprise that he chose to enter the contest yesterday. His muscles weren’t just for show either; unlike several of the gym patrons around here, he is very athletic and easily beat his competition. Nonetheless, his arrogant attitude is incredibly grating and I always wished someone would take him down a notch. Not this time it seems...

In the poster, Mateo was holding a container of Halo. This brand new pre-workout supplement was the talk of the gym for months since the owner of the gym had ties to the creators of Halo. Everyone was expecting some kind of deal on the new product, and now it looks like Mateo was awarded a container ahead of the official release date. Of course our resident hotshot would beat everyone to the punch.

I rolled my eyes and headed through a nearby doorway into a concrete stairwell. This was my favourite shortcut to get to the exercise area on the lower floor. A workout ought to take my mind off of Mateo showing us once again that he’s better than everyone.

I absent-mindedly skipped down a few flights of stairs, but tripped over an obstacle near the final steps. Groaning and pushing myself off the floor, I looked over at the large obstruction and quickly realized it was a man lying on his back. Nearby on the floor was his gym bag with some of its contents spilled out. What immediately caught my eye was a container of Halo. But wait, the only guy who would have Halo around here would be...

I crawled over and turned the man’s face towards me. I’d know that mug anywhere - Mateo. His normally confident expression was now just a blank stare. His mouth was slightly open and he seemed really out of it. I placed my hand on his warm chest but couldn’t feel him breathing or his heartbeat. Was it the Halo? Did he receive a bad batch or something?

My thought process was soon interrupted as my hand instinctively started to move up and down Mateo’s pecs. He may get on my nerves but his muscles looked great and felt amazing to touch, even through his skin-tight tank top. I was only able to spy on Mateo’s shapely body from afar in the past, but oh how times have changed. After some gratuitous groping, I then played with his protruding nipples.

“So, the almighty Mateo is letting me play with his nips?” I chortled as I squeezed harder. He continued to stare at me unblinking as I did so. I’m already liking this version of Mateo so much more. I took off his tank top to get better access to his chest. I felt the heat of his body as I placed my hands on his chest once more. It felt exhilarating to have this much access to this infamous man. I felt myself growing hard at the thought of doing whatever I wanted with him.

Next, I stood up and stepped on his abs with one foot. I could feel my shoe pressing against Mateo’s firm core as I slid my foot along his smooth skin.

“Not so mighty now, are ya?” I smirked. “Looks like someone else is finally on top.” Mateo did not answer as I slowly swept my foot across his broad chest and down his muscular arm. Feeling the curves of his muscles against my shoe was a heavenly sensation - a reminder that I was in control of all this hulking mass.

I stepped off of the dead man and removed his gym shorts, exposing a white jock strap. Wanting to satisfy my curiosity, I took off his jock strap as well to reveal a soft cock with trimmed black pubes. Next, I pushed Mateo onto his side while holding his arms behind him. With his gym shorts in hand, I wrapped them around his wrists and tied them together with a tight knot. I then grabbed Mateo’s nearby tank top and bound his dead ankles together in a similar fashion. Finally, I took the jock strap and stuffed the majority of it into his dead open mouth.

“Looks like someone is willing to be gagged by his underwear and tied up. I really wasn’t expecting that out of you, Mateo. You continue to surprise me.” I beamed as I knelt down. My hands gradually glided down his bulky legs, eventually running into his gym socks and his pair of Nikes.

“I know you have a bunch of sneakers; you wear a different pair to the gym each time,” I smiled as I grasped and sniffed his sturdy shoes. “The old Mateo wouldn’t have let me anywhere near his kicks, but new Mateo is much more accommodating.” My hands felt their way back up the corpse’s legs, eventually lingering at the crotch area. I grabbed the dead man’s soft dick, stroking it roughly with one hand while my other hand rubbed his trimmed pubes.

“Of course you won’t object to me feeling your junk.” I sighed as I continued to play with the athlete’s nether regions. Being able to fondle him like this was incredibly erotic, especially when I thought about how this man used to be so overly proud. The sudden reversal was fueling my lust for this brawny specimen.

With my dick at full mast, I shucked my shorts and underwear to set it free. I then got up and dragged Mateo’s body so that his upper back and restrained hands were lying against the bottom of the stairs. I sat down on his wide chest, my knees on either side of his torso as my hard rod landed on his chin. I eagerly pulled his jock strap gag from his open mouth.

“You won’t be needing this for now. I need your mouth for a different purpose...” I sneered as I grabbed the back of the dead man’s head, his short black hair brushing against my hand. Bringing his face forward, I stuck my erection into his oral cavity. A warmth engulfed my member as I sighed in pleasure. Pushing deeper in, I moaned at the amazing sensations as my cock travelled along Mateo’s tongue. Soon the tip of my penis made contact with the back of his throat, which sent a jolt of delight across my lower body.

“That’s it, you cocksucker...your purpose now is to get me off.” I groaned as I began to move back and forth with my pelvis, my prick sliding along the tongue and ramming into the corpse’s gullet repeatedly. The pleasure from abusing Mateo began to build up, my lust rising. To ride the high, I started to force his head up and down in tandem with my thrusting. The sight of his vacant face going down on my dick was driving me wild. Whatever shreds of dignity this guy wanted to hold onto, I was clearly fucking out of him. My rhythm sped up as I drilled into the man harder.

“I’m gonna cum in you, you fucker!” I cried out as I slammed my pecker into the back of Mateo’s mouth. The first explosion of cum left my dick, and then another and another as I thrusted uncontrollably under the throes of my orgasm. With each thrust, Mateo’s tongue stimulated my dick, encouraging more and more of my seed to come forth. I panted as my assault slowed down, the sticky sensation of my dick inside the dead man’s throat becoming more lucid. I withdrew my member and wiped my sweaty brow.

“Damn, now that’s a workout.” I sighed in contentment. Grabbing the nearby jock strap, I stuffed it back into the deceased man’s cum-filled mouth to prevent him from losing any of the good stuff.

“As for you my arrogant friend,” I grinned. “Currently people respect you as a proud man. But when your gagged and tied-up corpse is discovered, people will know you as the man who got used and was unable to resist.”

I got up and put on my underwear and shorts. Seeing the container of Halo nearby, I grabbed it as proof of my conquest. I glanced down at the dead athlete one more time. Mateo’s unfocused gaze was towards the ceiling, his mouth stuffed full of his skivvies and his limbs still tied up. The corpse was naked except for his socks and shoes. Smirking at the state of him, I whipped out my phone and took a picture so I could jerk off to it later. I then made my way back up the stairs since I got in my exercise for the day.

-------------------------------

This story was inspired by a reader just like you. Thanks for all the support and feedback so far, and hope you guys continue to enjoy these stories as much as I enjoy writing them!

Last edited:
Soooo HOT !! What/who ever inspirired you got your juices flowing perfectly. This story certainly got my juices flowing. :cool1:

The ongoing thread in Death Images around mocking/mistreatment/humiliation was also a good source of inspiration ;)

Another story on CDG you should read is: "Dead, but still up for it. Part One" from 2011. Search here is a bit wonky because it may not come up by title. But if you search for "Barry" you will find it toward the bottom of the first of the two pages that call up. I think you will like that one. ;)

7 - The Morgue

The harsh, Bahraini sun burning down my neck was a constant reminder to find shade. I sped up my walk as I turned another onto street corner, panting as beads of sweat cascaded down my face. The hot afternoon was not the ideal time to be lost in a foreign country, but as a tourist I at least got to see the sights. Well, as many sights as a residential neighbourhood could offer. Door after door was closed, with no solace from the sun in sight.

As I sped around another corner, I found myself in a wide alley. Up against the side of a building was an awning, and underneath it some shade. Darting into its shadow, I sighed as I opened my water bottle and drank the remainder. Feeling slightly more cooled down, I glanced at a nearby window.

Inside was a well-lit room with white tiles lining the floor along with white painted walls. At the center of the room was the figure of a person lying on a tiled platform, with their feet pointing to my left and their head on my right. I squinted and noticed that this was a man lying motionless. His body was undressed except for a large white cloth over his groin area. The man had a noticeable belly, and his body was covered in dark hair. Along the bottom of the tiled platform were hoses. No one else appeared to be inside the room.

Excitement flooded through me as I realized this was a dead man in a morgue. I’ve never been so close to a corpse before, and he looked so alluring in there. I knew I needed to get inside, and the infernal heat outside was fueling this sudden decision. After all, the morgue workers wouldn’t let him sit in this type of heat...the building inside must be air conditioned. On one side of the room was a door left open - If I could find a way inside, maybe I could have some fun with this man and cool off at the same time.

Further along the alley I spotted a door to the same building. Running up to it, I gripped the handle and gave it a pull. The door swung open as I giddily stepped across the threshold. Luckily no one decided to lock the back door. I found myself in a hallway with white painted walls. Fluorescent lights illuminated the space while solid metal doors lined either side of the hallway, most of them closed. There was nobody in sight, nor did I hear any sounds except the low hum of the air conditioner. The cool air suddenly enveloped me as I breathed a sigh of relief. With the outside heat no longer numbing my senses, I could focus on what was now most important. Tiptoeing down the hallway, I stayed as silent as I could. Soon I spied an open door up ahead on my left.

Approaching the door, I caught sight of the same man from before. Beaming, I quickly scanned the room for any morgue personnel before closing the door behind me and latching it. I rushed over to the window I peered into earlier and closed the blinds. Finally left alone with my prize, I walked over for a closer examination.

The man’s handsome face sported slicked-back black hair and a thick, medium-length beard. His expression was quite peaceful, like he was just sleeping. His dark forest of chest hair surrounded his nipples, covering his protruding belly and disappearing under a white shroud covering his groin area. His arms were similarly furry, resting on either side of his body. No visible injuries could be seen – this was a pristine corpse. This man was now all mine to play with...my cock immediately went hard at the thought.

I bent over close to the man’s face. With one finger, I gently brushed his cheek. His skin was not too warm, so he must have been dead for at least a few hours. Given how he did not have any dirt or blood on him, he must have been washed with the nearby equipment already. An attractive dead man all cleaned up and waiting for me...damn, what a wonderful gift. I might as well warm him up to show my appreciation.

I pressed my lips onto his, feeling the coolness of his mouth. The man’s thick moustache and beard caressed my face as I started making out with him. I nibbled along his unmoving lips, desiring to get more familiar with this hot, deceased stranger. My tongue then came out, licking and swiping along the man’s mouth and feeling his clean moustache brushing against my tongue in the process.

I then thrust my tongue forward, parting his lips and slipping behind his teeth. Feeling his cold, dead tongue, I moved my own tongue in circles around it to maximize the sensations. My warm saliva became slathered across his tongue in the process. My tongue then plundered more of his mouth, prodding the top as well as the bottom of his oral cavity. This was a very erotic way to become familiar with the man post-mortem, and my hard-on twitched in my pants as I continued.

I pulled my tongue out, switching from French kissing back to slower, sensual kissing. I ran my fingers through the man’s thick beard as I did so. His facial hair was surprisingly soft, allowing my fingers to gently pass through his beard hairs and reach his jaw. Sliding my fingertips onto his hairy chin, I tried to angle his face towards mine but his jaw was too stiff. Instead I placed my other hand on his scalp, fondling his hair as I made out with the lifeless man some more.

Gradually my hands found their way down to his furry chest. Brushing against his sizeable nipples, I discovered my next target and moved my face towards it. Giving his right nipple quite a licking, my fingers pinched and rubbed against his left nipple. The feeling of his chest hair against my tongue and fingers was absolutely heavenly. I turned my head towards the man’s bearded face, wondering how much these sensations would have turned him on back when he was alive. I imagined him moaning, and how stiff his boner would be getting. Speaking of which...

I turned and threw the white shroud off of the man’s groin area. I'm here to get to know him better, and so there can't be any secrets between us. Nestled among his dark, thick pubes was a well-endowed, circumcised dick. At about four and half inches flaccid, this hunk was quite the shower. I scooted over excitedly and brought my mouth towards his member.

Taking just the first inch, I joyfully lapped at the soft head and felt the ridges against my tongue. Enveloping more of his prick with my lips, I began a bobbing motion. My mouth went downwards into his dense pubes, then back up with intense suction. My eyes rolled backwards as I thought about this departed man and how much pleasure I would be giving him if his dead nerves still worked.

My boner was raging and needed to be dealt with. I tore off my pants and underwear, then climbed on top of the perished man. Sitting on his hirsute belly, I aimed my cock at his breathless face and furiously jerked off. The view from on top of him was simply divine. Feeling his hairy body against my bare ass while I stared at his dead expression drove me over the edge. I cried out as the first burst of cum came forth. Moaning, I kept stroking as more and more of my seed was released. The orgasmic high was insane, and it was only after another twenty seconds that I finally let go of my dick.

My eyes came back into focus as I looked down upon the stiff man. His beard and face were covered in ropes of semen. Grinning mischievously, I massaged the cum into his facial hair, spreading my load into the inner depths of his beard until the white sap was no longer visible. I then scooped up the residual seed around his deceased face with my finger and stuck my sticky digit into his mouth. I made sure to smear as much of his oral cavity as possible before pulling my finger back out. I sighed as I admired my handiwork.

“Now you get to be buried with a part of me,” I smiled as I leaned down and kissed him one final time. “My cum will accompany you to the grave. I can’t think of a better parting gift.”

I put my clothes on and retrieved the shroud so I could put it back on his body. Now the corpse looked more or less like how I found him.

“This was the best vacation ever. Thanks for a fabulous time, handsome.” I winked at the man and made my way out the door.

Back