Well done bluefish, thanks for the info and pics.

He probably fell with a piece of the plane but some passangers were definately ejected and landed on the ground with no clothes on.

I think he was still strapped to his his seat but not sure.

Meanwhile a CNN reporter is on the scene now and he said bodies are starting to bloat in the baking sun and a smell of rotting human flesh can be felt in the area.

More bodies some still strapped in. Exclusive photos.

1vxnG3hV.jpg

This guy fell to Earth still strapped to his seat

2QHdhnus.jpg

This barefoot corpse also looks male

MEATPIE, YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB WITH ALL THESE PHOTOGRAPHS!:great:

Thanks man. :hi bye:

I am sick to my stomach posting but we better show the world the uncensored images rather than blur everything like CNN and just post our stupid opinions.

Pics speak for themselves.

Let me also remind our members and guests that CDG was the first website to post the uncensored morgue photo of the boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev last year.

Traffic to the site is above normal last couple of days.

Stay tuned for all the latest horror stories from around the world - all completely uncensored.

Comments as always welcome.

Syria, Gaza, Ukraine...half the world is ablaze.

Well done bluefish, thanks for the info and pics.

He probably fell with a piece of the plane but some passangers were definately ejected and landed on the ground with no clothes on.

I think he was still strapped to his his seat but not sure.

Meanwhile a CNN reporter is on the scene now and he said bodies are starting to bloat in the baking sun and a smell of rotting human flesh can be felt in the area.

Really hate to hear this. Decomposition of the guys is the last thing I wanna hear.

More bodies some still strapped in. Exclusive photos.

1vxnG3hV.jpg

This guy fell to Earth still strapped to his seat

2QHdhnus.jpg

This barefoot corpse also looks male

Featured in Time. Jerome Sessini from Magnum Photos took the pics.
http://lightbox.time.com/2014/07/18/malaysia-airline-ukraine-crash-jerome-sessini/

And yeah, the first guy was captured again. Thanks meatpie for sharing.
I wonder whether there are any pics of the guy in black polo and brown khakis in the final MH17 video.

Thanks for the link, I had no idea Jerome Sessini was behind the camera many thanks to him for taking these photos.

British lawyer killed on MH17 along with his wife and three sons

wNzjVnfI.jpg

British lawyer John Allen is also corpse at the scene possibly naked along with his wife Sandra and sons Christopher, Julian and Ian. Mr Allen had been based in Holland for 18 years.

nu9yx54Vx.jpg

Perfectly preserved stark naked dead body of a young male rests in grass surrounded by beautiful blue flowers.

Insane images coming from Ukraine plane crash.

Anyone can go to the crash scene kiss and fuck the dead guys, take the bodies home if they want.

The area is free to access.

A dream for gay necros, naked dead guys falling from the sky...

More uncensored photos from crash site, good resolution check them out!

Very high resolution photo 4256x2832 pixels

More Exclusive Photos

1tYSE3oJ.jpg

Young couple on moped pass by a severed human foot on a road in Eastern Ukraine

2ZKMQ6Bo.jpg
Another dead passanger lies in a field in Eastern Ukraine still strapped to his seat

3Flfnqln.jpg

Two passangers along with their seats rest with faces buried in the grass

Howdy Yall,
I am new to this site and felt compelled to register and THANK YOU for your hard work on this story. I like to deal with and live in reality. It is absolutely galling how much of the real images you CANNOT get in the great american satan media. As hard as it is to see I feel it is important to do so.

Hi and welcome! :hi bye:

I gather from your username you are female?

How did you find out about our community?

Yes Sir I am a chick. Always have been. :grin:
I found your site via my web search for images for the MH17 crash. It took me a while but yours was the first (and only) one that I could find and from what I can see it is the only one I'll need for an actual view into what's really going on in the world. I noticed the watermark (bug?) on one of the photos and typed it in and here I am. I normally go by Morticia Cowghoul but that was too many letters but I'm sure yall get the meaning.
Thanks fer the warm welcome and once again your efforts here.
sincerely.

an actual view into what's really going on in the world.

We cover a lot of horror stories yes yet they are only but a fraction of the total amount of shit that is happening in the world every day.

Hope you stick around for more than a few days and give our community a chance to welcome and embrace you. :rollseyes::heart love:

If you get tired of all the death and morbid shit check out our entertainment section apart from actual dead guys many of us are into movies, art, music and all kinds of other cool stuff "normal" people like. :fast jerk:

Back