Fantasy Scenario 17: Brothers Grim

M

m3m1

Like I said, I'm not doing a lot of hunting; lately the meat has been approaching me. But even I wasn't prepared for what I found outside my front door--two hot little punks waiting for me. And one had a gun.

I'd seen them before on several occasions. I'd actually wanted to get my hands on them for a while, but they were customers of the crack house across the street. For all I knew, they could have been under surveillance, or even undercover themselves.

Well, they weren't undercover if they were robbing me. And if they were being watched--well, maybe this wasn't the best location to begin with. I tend to move my killing pit from time to time; this was a great big hint that I was overdue.

Ok, then. One last romp, then I'm burning the place down. Haven't even had time to take out the trash. Tommy and Jake are still stacked up like cordwood in the bathtub, for fuck's sake. I'll spread 'em around. Make it look like a bunch of crackheads started a fire and were too fucked up to get out. The law won't give a shit; they'll likely never notice the holes in Tommy's skull, especially if the fire gets hot enough.

In the meantime, though, I got these two fucks to deal with. I need to establish control.

"Well, well, what do we have here--two little suburban boys with their caps on wrong. Am I supposed to be scared of you, ya little shit? I get scarier things free with my breakfast cereal. Get the fuck in here!"

I reach out and grab the guy with the gun--I get him by his wrist--and jerk him quickly towards me. His hand smashes against the door jamb and he drops his weapon. I plant my large black combat boot on top of the gun; the kid trips over my foot as he comes towards me and sprawls on his face on the living room floor. His slack-jawed buddy stares at me passively as I bend down and retrieve the gun.

I'm not overly familiar with guns; they're too dangerous for me. Seriously. It's too easy to kill someone accidentally with a gun. My killing is intimate and very deliberate.

But at any rate, I know enough to realize I'm holding a loaded .22 revolver. I wave it at the kid on the doorstep. "You too, bitch," I snap at him, "get your ass in here!"

The punk who'd had the gun is back on his feet, glaring, not quite understanding that I'm the alpha male now. I can't wait to teach him.

He's in his early twenties and has a close-trimmed beard. He's wearing a cap with a flat brim; the khaki t-shirt in camouflage print matches his shorts and his shiny gold kicks. His short dark hair is barely visible under his cap, but the rest of his clothes are tight enough to show now well-built his is. The drugs have taken a toll; his face is hard and pock-marked.

His friend is much younger; he looks about eighteen. Clearly not the dominant one of the pair. He's wearing a gray hoodie and tight skinny jeans. A mop of curly black hair erupts from under the backwards ball cap he's got on. He's soft and innocent, over his head in a rough life of drugs.

I'll waste him first. The older one gets to watch--like any tough piece of meat, he'll need some tenderizing. Using the gun, I direct them into the bedroom. They pause at the doorway in horror. The room's still a mess, spattered and reeking of blood, piss and cum.

I shove them in and hand a zip tie to the older one. "Tie his hands behind him," I tell him, nodding at his friend, "and do it right. Or else."

Once the younger one is bound, I lock the bedroom door. The kid won't be able to manipulate the knob with his hands behind him. Now all I have to do is secure the older punk. That's simple enough; I bind him to a chair, arms handcuffed behind the back, hairy muscular legs tied to the legs of the chair. He's not going anywhere. The younger one remains inert, watching me silently, fear written all over his face.

One I've got the older one in place I drag the younger one over and stand him in front of the chair, facing to the side. "On your knees, motherfucker," I snarl at him. He drops just as he's told, still fully dressed. "Now bend down and put your fucking face on the floor. Raise your ass up. Higher, bitch, I want it at the level of my dick."

The kid starts crying. His buddy is furious, calling me a faggot, screaming about how he's gonna fuck me up when he gets loose. I smile coldly at him. "And what the fuck makes you think you're getting out of that chair alive?" I ask him. Actually, he will be getting out of it alive; I plan to whack him on the bed, but he doesn't know that. He shuts up and his eyes grow wide as he considers the implications of my question.

I stand where both boys can see me clearly as I whip out both my knife and my cock. I grin down into the tear-stained face of the youth huddled on the floor. "It's your lucky day, meat. I'm gonna fuck you with both of these."

The boy starts bawling and pleading as I move behind him. Even the older thug is leaking some tears now. Fuck, that gets me hot. "Ready for something long and hard to be shoved up your ass, meat? No? Tough shit." I thrust the knife into his fuckhole, slicing his sphincter open.

The little fuck rises up, screaming, his cap flying off his head. I slam his face back to the floor and stuff my cock into the hole I've cut in his jeans. He squirms under me, trying to escape the agony in his rectum, his blood lubing my rod as it tears its way into his guts.

"Fuck yeah, that feels good. Glad I opened your hole up, bitch, you're fuckin' tight. Stay down, you fuck, and take my dick. This is what happens when you try to play with the big boys, punk, you end up on your knees with manmeat plugging your ass. You think this hurts? Just wait."

The older boy is screaming at me again, his face red with rage and fear. I don't pay much attention, but I gather that the kid I'm fucking is bearded dude's younger brother. I hadn't picked up on that; they don't look much alike. But I'm pleased.

Watching his kid brother getting offed should tenderize the meat nicely.

"Damn, think I cut this hole too wide. Little whore is goin' loose on me. Only one way to fix a slack cockhole--I need to do some more cuttin'."

I grab a handful of the kid's curly hair and pull his head back until it's almost level with mine. Without missing a stroke of my dick, I hold the blade to the fucker's neck.

"Please don't," he sobs, "for god's sake, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please don't, please--gaaaggghh!!!" His plea trails off into a bubbling hiss as I slit his throat like I'm carving a roast.

His brother goes silent except for one loud racking sob. My fucktoy chokes on his own blood as he pumps his ass back onto my cock in agony. His smooth, trembling cheek is next to mine as I whisper in his ear.

"How's that taste, meat? Ya like that? That's the taste of death in your mouth. Enjoy it while you can, you fuck, cause you're gonna ride my cock all the way to your grave."

The hot coppery smell of blood is momentarily overridden by a more acrid scent. Little cocksucker has pissed himself in terror. I shove his face back down into the thick puddle that's formed on the floor and hold it there by placing my hand on the back of the meat's head and putting all my weight on it. He's slumped on his knees, head on the floor, ass in the air and taking my dick.

As he bleeds out, the punk starts straining for air. I lean over him, pumping his hole brutally, grinning with pleasure as his body clenches in desperate pain. Each panicked attempt to breathe is accompanied by a gurgle and the high-pitched whine of air escaping through the jagged gash in his windpipe. I turn to the thug in the chair.

"Listen to that, man. Don't that get you hard, hearing your little bro squeal like a pig as he kicks out his last few seconds on earth? Gotta tell ya, dude, I'm lovin' it. Every time he struggles, he clamps down on my tool like a good little faggot. Watch him die in agony with his ass full of cock and his mouth full of blood, you motherfucker, cause I'm gonna do the same thing to you. Well, not quite the same--yours will hurt more, bitch."

The kid's arms thrash uselessly behind his back, brushing against my chest, deep creases cut in his skin by the zip tie. I can feel his fingers scrabbling against my skin, seeking something to hold onto, to comfort him in his terror and pain. I slam his head into the ground, hard, and spit on him. Blood mats his black hair and his sneakers flail against my legs, but he's growing weaker. The voiceless, involuntary grunts and moans that emerge from his severed trachea are becoming fainter and trail off into a despairing bleat.

As his blood pressure drops, the boy struggles to remain conscious, knowing that once he slips into the darkness, he won't be coming back. "Let go, you little shit," I whisper to him, "your worthless life is over. You ain't gettin' my load, fucker, I'm saving that for your brother. You're dying so I can warm up my cock, pig. You're an appetizer--and I like my meat cold. Die, motherfucker, die on my dick."

My fucktoy trembles and goes limp. I pull out, blood dripping from the head of my cock. There's nothing left of the kid but a huddled pile of meat, lifeless, leaking blood and shit from its ravaged asshole. His jeans and hoodie are covered with a slowly spreading maroon stain. He slumps to one side with a wet-sounding thump.

Big bro is sniveling, his face smeared with snot and tears. I stand and face him. I'm still dressed myself, my erect dick protruding from the open fly of my jeans. I cut the cords from his legs. "Get up, you piece of shit. Move your ass. Now!"

I pull him straight up so his arms come up off the back of the chair, staying cuffed behind his back. He stands, swaying slightly with a vacant expression on his face as I cut his shorts and his shirt off. I drag him to the bed--still encrusted with blood and semen from my last playtime--and push him down on his back.

He lies there, face turned away from me, chest heaving with suppressed sobs. His thick uncut cock is draped on the sheet like a python in a sweater; his balls are cradled in his pubic hair like eggs in a nest.

He knows what's coming. He closes his eyes and clenches his jaw as I run my hands over his muscular chest and smooth, flat belly. The low moaning sound he makes as I place his ankles on my shoulders breaks into a continual sobbing when I jam my cock into his tight hairy hole and start raping him.

"Fuck, dude, you're a lot looser than your baby brother was. You take it up the ass a lot, punk? Fuckin' worthless motherfucker, bet you suck cock for spare change to buy your next bump. Don't worry, meat, I'll make sure your next hit fucks you up good. But I gotta tighten ya up first."

I part the bitch's legs so I can lie flat on top of him. I smile at him as I gently stroke his bearded cheek. Then I press my hand on his forehead to pin his head down while I sink my blade into his gut and slash at his soft entrails. As he screams, I spit in his face.

"Shut the fuck up, meat. You came in here with a gun. You thought you were a man, you useless thug, a man who was capable of killing, but you're just a weak punk. Now you gotta take the consequences. You're gonna die like a fucking pig, wallowing in blood and spunk and pain like your little bro. You wanted a hit? You're gonna get one, fuckwad. I'm gonna fuck your brains out. You're gonna blow a load yourself, but you'll be in such agony you won't even know it. I'm gonna ream you out and throw you and your brother away like used cumrags."

He's still crying, his fear and trauma reflected in his face. God, it gets me horny seeing how helpless and vulnerable he is; I'm gonna hurt him so bad. He can't do a damn thing about it but lay there and take my dick and anything else I want to stick in him.

I spit on him again, then punch him in the face, hard. He grunts in pain and surprise as his head rocks back. "Fuckin' whore," I snarl and punch him again, splitting his bottom lip. "Now tell me how much you love my cock. Beg for it, meat."

"Please," he moans, "don't hurt me anymore, please, fuck, please..."

I slap his face, then I grab his neck and squeeze. "That's not what I told you to say, bitch. Beg for my fucking cock, you piece of shit!"

He gasps and whispers, "I want your cock, please, just stop hurting me..."

"Yeah, faggot, you want my rod plugging up your fuckhole. I got something else long and hard for ya too, meat. Here ya go, bitch, ya like that?" I stick the knife into the kid's side. It slides smoothly into his liver, no resistance at all. His crying stops instantly. He stares at me in horror, his face ashen, dark rings of shock circling his eyes. The pain is so overwhelming he can't process it. This would be a fatal wound--if I leave him alive long enough to die from it. But I won't.

"Damn, fuckmeat, you respond to pain even better than your cumpig brother did. Your asshole is fluttering up and down my shaft. I had to waste him to get this kinda action. Bet I'll squirt a quart of jizz into your guts when I off you."

The meat shudders as waves of searing pain envelop his body. His breathing is swift and shallow, sweat from organ trauma oozing from his pores. I can feel the muscles in his slick firm thighs quivering under the onslaught of my knife. Jesus, he feels so fucking good around my dick...

"Are ya ready, mottherfucker? Ya ready to ride my cock down to hell? I'm sure the fuck ready to inject you with cum and let it marinate in your rotting corpse. I'm gonna fuck you again after I waste ya. Your little bro, too. Gonna fuck and mutilate his body before I throw it out like garbage."

I don't know if he's listening; the pain and the fear he's experiencing are mind-warping. I'm gonna have to inflict major trauma to get his attention. Once I do that, though, he won't be able to pay attention at all. To anything.

I'm already leaking pre-cum into his ass at the thought.

I lie full-length on top of him again, stroking his trembling, furry face. In the depths of his agony, he turns to me, sniffling, his moist eyes silently beseeching mercy and relief from his ongoing nightmare. In this moment, I love him. I'll grant his wish to be free from this horror--once I've shot my load.

But before I can do that, I have to hurt him some more. I want to make sure he understands.

"Ok, you worthless piece of shit, it's time. Your wasted life is over. You let drugs make you think you were a real man, you punk; you're nothing but a stupid thug and you're gonna die like a dog with my cock up your ass. You dragged your little brother to a horrific death, but the kid felt good dying on my dick. He died like a crying little bitch just to help my dick get hard enough to fuck you. You're gonna have to work my tool even better than he did if you're gonna get me off. Don't worry, fucker, I'll make sure you work it. You don't get a choice."

I place my hand on the top of the punk's head. I kiss the tip of his nose while I scrape the sharp serrated edge of my blade on the stubble on the boy's chin. "Please make it quick," he whispers hoarsely.

"Fuck you," I whisper back, "I've wanted to hurt you badly for a long time. I'm gonna have fun now." I slide the knife under his jaw.

"Don't hurt me anymore. Fuck me all you want, just please don't--gurk!!" His plea is cut off--literally--when I spear his jaw with the knife, shoving the blade up through the tender flesh underneath. It comes up through the bottom of his mouth, penetrating his tongue, the tip of the blade embedding itself in his soft palate.

He gives a deep, croaking gasp of anguish. As his mouth opens, I can clearly see the blade inside, the meat's tongue flopping around, impaled like a hooked fish. "Fuck yeah, that's so hot. Your suffering is so fucking erotic, I don't want it to end. I wish I could make you scream and bleed for eternity, you little fuck, but I'm close to blowing my wad. Time to say goodnight, fuckmeat."

Clamping down on the top of the thug's skull for leverage, I force the knife up through the roof of his mouth. It takes all my will not to cum when I hear the crunching of the blade penetrating the base of the cranial cavity; it's a sound that never fails to get me off.

It damn near gets the meat off as well. The youth's hard body immediately reacts to the devastating brain trauma. His legs wrap tightly around my waist, immobilizing my hips. Luckily, I don't need to thrust anymore; the thug's ass is flailing on my cock as he convulses. His chest and belly arc upward to press against mine, sliding around on the greasy film of sweat and blood that coats his smooth skin. I become aware of the sensation of length of hot pipe laid against my abdomen. The punk is hard.

This is my favorite part. There's no conscious will left in the kid. I don't want to have sex with this worthless motherfucker; I want to masturbate with a piece of meat. So I make this punk into meat, meat that I can control. As I move the knife around, carving deeply into the little shit's cerebrum, the damage to his nervous system influences the force and frequency of his convulsions.

I can play the fuckmeat like an instrument, using his death throes to jack off.

I ream the knife into the punk's head. I'd promised him I'd fuck his brains out and that's exactly what I'm doing--using my blade to skullfuck the meat. Each long hard thrust of the knife into the kid's soft brain tissue causes a massive seizure that tightens his sphincter and applies what feels like suction the head of my dick. His ass slides up and down my shaft, milking me fiercely. I can feel my cock swelling, straining, ready to explode.

I angle the knife down and slam the blade back into his head. The tip of the blade cuts through the meat's brain stem and jams into the back of his cranium with enough force to get stuck in the bone. The kid thrashes uncontrollably; it's like trying to ride a bronco. The meat exhales a long, involuntary moan as his ass tightens around the base of my cock. I cum so hard it hurts. I scream curses at the meat as I clamp one hand on his face and use the other to grind the knife around, gutting the inside of his skull.

As I mince the tissue that forms the pleasure center of the brain into hamburger, I trigger a phenomenally powerful orgasm in the meat. He hunches forward and his cock stands straight up. A spasm, violent enough to be clearly visible, contracts his balls and runs up the length of his shaft, making him ejaculate a solid stream of spunk for a good fifteen seconds straight. I'm still cursing and pumping wads of my own into the meat's fuckhole when a second spasm erupts, lasting just as long. The third one lasts longer and the stream of cum becomes increasingly stained with red near the end. The meat has shot his load so hard he's torn his vas deferens and there's blood in his semen.

I black out. I don't know how long I'm out but the meat is still twitching when I wake up. The knife is still in his skull, wedged deep into the brain stem again. Contact with the carbon-steel blade is providing enough of an electrical connection inside the mangled folds of his brain for the random firing of dying neurons to be transferred into muscular contractions.

Not only am I still hard, the meat's convulsing anus is still stroking my shaft, lovingly, slowly, but very firmly.

I don't need to move. I hold on to the punk, letting him work my dick. I gaze down into his face. His half-open eyes have rolled back, the whites pink with hemorrhages. A trickle of blood has been aspirated from his mouth, staining his lips and running down his cheek. The knife is angled too far back to be visible inside his mouth, but I can see that it cut his tongue to pieces. He's so beautiful. I kiss him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth, exploring the shredded slices of his tongue with the tip of mine.

I french and fondle the meat for another fifteen minutes or so, letting his rectum continue to jack me. Eventually my balls, bulging with seed, demand another release. When I cum, I slam my hand down onto the hilt of the knife so hard it punches through the back of the meat's skull and pins his head to the mattress. He quivers and goes still. His dick spasms one last time, but the only thing that oozes out is blood.

Well, I may have lied about fucking little bro again. I'd love to--poor little fuck didn't get any of my spunk--but I don't think there's a single sperm cell left in my overworked sack. And I need to be outta here before I have time to refill. There's way too much stale meat in this house for me to be comfortable.

Time for a barbecue.

Back