Don't you hate when this happen???

Caronte

Forum Regular
I like to see guys dead, but my real passion is when they died by drowning. That's why religiously I search in google to see if I can find some news that some young drowned guys. Sometimes I find some news with really cote guys, but showing pictures of the victim when thew were alive. Once I find the name I search to see if there is something else but most of the time I can't find pictures of the corpse. For example I found this guy today. His name was Igor Henrique Alves (18 yo) and he drowned last sunday. I've been searching in the net and I found a lot of pictures when he was alive, some with a really eet smile and other with a ''je ne sais quoi'' tha t mekes him hot for me. I even found his facebook account, bun NOTHING about his dead body wich is what I really like to see.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/989e8p677lrqw1v9tjqvpdwox66500t9/

Here you have an example of my berry new crush, if you have better luck searching let me know...

He's hot, I too look for drowning photos but have very few. Camera people love to take photos of blood and guts but no full body pictures of the dead guys.
Heteros, you know, they're different.

Back