To me it is just an expression of desire, a comment that the world would be a better place without you.
However for it to be a death threat there would have to be a reasonable anticipation on your part that you were being put at risk which clearly isn't the case sine the poster has no way of breaking your anonymity.
So no, this is neither a threatening of your life Nor is it a death threat.
But do us all a favour. Stop posting. If you do this then you will soon be forgotten on the site and whilst your membership may not be formally brought to an end it will to all intent and purposes cease to exist. And that will be a consummation greatly to be desired.
But I suspect that you thrive on attention and that it is going to be a long time before we see the back of you.
I guess one difference between you and I is that I actually care for someone and have people who care for me whereas if you fell under the proverbial bus no one would give a shit, either on site or in the real world. No wonder you are such a bitter and twisted individual, it must be terrifying to know that there is no one there for you. And when you die your passing will concern nobody, it will be as if you never existed.
You have my sincere sympathy
If the only people who care for you are these people shitposting on here and talking about f****** dead people you're the one I do truly feel sorry for