Cute Jeverson & his nice bulge

jon_b

Forum Elite
The young man with the nice BULGE is Jeverson Wionczak Miranda, age 23. Shot dead by John Lenon Monteiro dos Santos, age 24 - who arrived on his motorbike - persuaded Jeverson to go out onto the road where he shot him dead. John then fled on foot abandoning his Honda motorbike.

Jeverson ended up with 7 bullet holes in his CUTE corpse :drool:

...OK OK so I couldn't resist a closer look at Jeverson and his NICE bulge :phags:

:hard lol:

I'd prefer to think that Jeverson belonged in this group and the bulge shows that he was turned on at the prospect of being shot down ;-)
Sadly, that is probably not the case.

It looks like Jeverson was murdered right smack in the middle of a picturesque little village carved out of the deepest darkest Amazon rain forest. The residents couldn't have been too happy to find his corpse on their cobblestone lane.

That bulge IS truly remarkable. Jon, are you holding back the photos of his exposed wiener? Those first responders MUST have removed his boxers right after the photo below was taken, just to be sure the tent was not being made by a package of drugs or a gun.

SHORTS DOWN -- BOXERS NEXT​

thank you for finding perfect feet this boy does not stand ........

:stroke::load::load::load:

Oh god!!!! His bare feet are SOOOOOOOO beautiful. My bulge is as big as his as I enjoy his barefoot corpse.

The face picture on his Brazil ID shows him to be a real looker. The bulge suggests he was highly sexual. It is too bad he had to die.

this could be why this site is called cute dead guys. Here is one for sure! thanks, jon_b

Back