jonnyfreak
Forum Regular
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 224
- Location
- brazil
Hey!
I'm going to share some CPR videos of dead guys from my collection. As if having a thing for deceased men wasn't specific enough, I somehow ended up with an even more niche fetish. If anyone else is into this as well, feel free to share your videos here too.
The first two are arab ones:
sendvid.com
sendvid.com
I'm going to share some CPR videos of dead guys from my collection. As if having a thing for deceased men wasn't specific enough, I somehow ended up with an even more niche fetish. If anyone else is into this as well, feel free to share your videos here too.
The first two are arab ones:
10337631 662319950550797 1178725335 n
Upload and share videos instantly. It's free and simple. No signup required.
1120243 544935775570538 52796 n
Upload and share videos instantly. It's free and simple. No signup required.