Bubble Butt

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Is there anything more beautiful, more sensual, more luscious than a smooth muscular bubble butt? Not to me, there isn’t. Torso, legs, feet, head, cock…..all are wonderfully sexy and delightful to play with, but none holds a candle to a well-formed ass.

Dead soldiers lying on the battlefield, face down, pants torn or blown off. A firm bare ass staring up at the camera, inviting me to touch. Oh, how I love a dead man’s ass! Skin torn, cut, ripped, burnt, or clean…so dead, so sexy. How many soldiers have seen such a sight on the battlefield and wanted to drop to their knees and touch, rub, kiss, fuck, or suck? But they couldn’t/wouldn’t because their comrades might see them, even though their comrades had similar thoughts. A bare dead bubble butt would satisfy lust at the end of a battle.

A live ass is nice, too. I want to pummel a muscled butt with my fists. Bite it. Carve it with my knife. Slide the blade into his butthole and suck his blood from within.

Then there’s fist fucking. I slide my hand past his tight sphincter and my fingers touch the soft wet folds of his colon. As a teen, after my first fisting experience, I dreamed for days of my head inside a colon, licking the warm wet tissue. Today, older and more advanced in my cravings, I would rather rip the soft colon tissue with my fingernails.

Best of all, though, I want to caress his smooth, muscular orbs. My hands feel the warmth as I spread his cheeks. My nose slides in and sniffs his manly pungency. My tongue licks his crack and probes his pink, puckered butthole. Ah, yes. The hole. Nestled between the cheeks of a firm male butt. Beguiling. Enticing. Therein lies the true essence of manhood.

Eating from a firm bubble butt. Heaven!
My dream. Every night. My mouth between your cheeks. Sucking. Consuming. Please, sir. Empty yourself into me. I will swallow. I promise. I worship at your puckered hole.

Many at CDG have similar desires butt are too shy to admit them publicly. I have many necro cravings. Shit is butt one of them. Accept me. Reject me. Publicly or privately. Just don’t ignore me. Blood. Gore. Shit. My passions. My cravings.

I feel good when I open up to my friends, and when they open up to me. And, of course, there are many ways to open up.

If I must die a cruel, horribly painful death at the hands of an unfeeling CDG brother, I pray he shits on my face before he begins his work on my body.

If I must die a cruel, horribly painful death at the hands of an unfeeling CDG brother, I pray he shits on my face before he begins his work on my body.
Not likely with me I will force your mouth open and shit down your throat. You will be forced to eat all of it while I stick various objects up your ass, all while gut punching you. If I get your shit on me or any objects I will smear that across your face. You will eventually die smelling like a rank toilet.

Back