Oct 17, 2020 #1 Meatpie OWNER/ADMIN Staff member Administrator Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 64,850 Location Bulgaria On the night of 15th October 2020 in Itaguaí (Brazil), 12 members of Rio de Janeiro militias were killed in a confrontation with the police.
On the night of 15th October 2020 in Itaguaí (Brazil), 12 members of Rio de Janeiro militias were killed in a confrontation with the police.
Oct 17, 2020 #2 phyzzique Forum Elite Established Member Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 13,882 Location The Netherworld DAYUM!!!!
Apr 2, 2026 #3 Mortos deliciosos Forum Regular Established Member Joined Mar 1, 2026 Messages 96 Location Tracuateua Pará I’m sorry, I’m still getting used to things, as I’m from Brazil and I don’t know how to write in English. I use a translator, but I noticed that I need to turn it off so that it stays in English for you.
I’m sorry, I’m still getting used to things, as I’m from Brazil and I don’t know how to write in English. I use a translator, but I noticed that I need to turn it off so that it stays in English for you.