Anal impalement

being executed by public impalement is an exciting death. A luga agony and humiliation. Lots of beautiful naked guys exposed in the square with a wooden pole that enters their ass and crosses their bodies.

I would love to be impaled and have the metal bar go through my whole body and come out through my slutty mouth. and then why not be put on the spit for a good meal.

I would love to be impaled and have the metal bar go through my whole body and come out through my slutty mouth. and then why not be put on the spit for a good meal.
Mais oui, Jeremy. I would love to roast you slowly over a low fire. I would turn the spit by hand so I could control the process, feeling your smooth body bubble, fat sizzling as it dripped into the fire, hair burning off, skin peeling, meat browning. And hearing your moans as you roast. Well done or rare, you would be a tasty treat.

A vertical impalement would use gravity and the weight of the person to do the job. A group of executioners, or a platform still needs to be utilized to get the pole into the body, and get the condemned / victim into position.

a horizontal impalement could be a manual insertion, or a powered thrust insertion (electric motor or hydraulic). The about to be impaled could be tied down well struggling - or could be a lover in action -- group or individual - and then gets tied down - and 'done'.

I would hope (dream) of being in an orgy - and get fisted - then 'volunteer' to lie on a bench to be fucked by a spit, as another man's cock is in my mouth - the guy holding the spit is playing - or IS he? - and I get impaled - spitted from ass to mouth

Back