Feet tied with duct tape and dudes set on fire to burn alive

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Gang killings in South America are out of control and so barbaric even African tribes look more humane.

Yea, I used to think Somalia was the most uncivilized "country" in the world. No real government, run by war lords, lawlessness, mass killings, even people set on fire. I think with the out of countrol drug cartels and gang barbarism doing killings like in those pics, South America probably takes top honors for most dangerous place in the world to live.

Yea, I used to think Somalia was the most uncivilized "country" in the world. No real government, run by war lords, lawlessness, mass killings, even people set on fire. I think with the out of countrol drug cartels and gang barbarism doing killings like in those pics, South America probably takes top honors for most dangerous place in the world to live.

Depending on witch country.

In a lot of these gruesome images from South America the people have taken justice into their own hands. I asked my Peruvian friend how could civilized people do such terrible things and he said that in the remote rural villages police are useless. They do nothing to stop criminals and the people get fed up so they take the law into their own hands, with the police arriving usually when it's too late. I don't know if I buy that but that's his defense for what happens.
And then there's the whole drug war problem in places like Mexico and Brazil.

thats how it works in some parts of the world. In some countrys you have to pay the police to come.And often they are looking for a bribe

Back